Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Considering the fact we still cant lay half of the girls, it would be a shame to even talk about an end....especially since the cutest girls belong to THAT half.
Dont worry, it's really far from the end, Sel said that end will be around version 0,80-0,90, we covered a bit more than a third of the way, so far.

Reactions: Virulenz

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So this just Ironically Popped Up on the Top of LiL Itch.io page!

PROTECT SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE:

Also this was released on the Request Page of LiL Website:
View attachment 2983909
That I Found to be interesting. Because this image doesn't feel like a request in the normal sense. Meaning nobody is asking for that background specifically in their Request IMO. Feels like a "Deleted Scene" for next update. So probably we're getting more lore possibly in a future event with Nodoka(or someone else) in next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that we are close to the release date I'm kinda hoping what shows in the screens is a broadcast of Akira fucking the girls to the whole rst of the class.

eieojjx

Jan 5, 2023
Since the thread is kind of inactive, here's a random theory thing with no evidence. I think Tsukasa will eventually become extremely important to the story. I never really understood her purpose in general and always thought she barely served any purpose. Why would Sel give her events without a purpose? Her only real impact is as a friend of Chinami. I think in a few updates she will become important. I don't know what she could do, but it's just a feeling I have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Since the thread is kind of inactive, here's a random theory thing with no evidence. I think Tsukasa will eventually become extremely important to the story. I never really understood her purpose in general and always thought she barely served any purpose. Why would Sel give her events without a purpose? Her only real impact is as a friend of Chinami. I think in a few updates she will become important. I don't know what she could do, but it's just a feeling I have.
She can used for exploring Sensei's tutoring past with Maya and will trigger him blacking out again, having flashbacks and stuff, when she will confess how much does she love Sensei, considering she already literally proposed to him, and that her father does not care about Tsukasa, so that she will be similar to Ayane in that matter.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Tsukasa is kind of already important, so I am definetly looking forward for her events.

Speaking of wizard stuff and out-of-air theories, I am currently under impression that Maya was Sekai student/relative/both. Not only because of things that everybody knowns and ignores, but also because of some untold linkage between Sekai's poetry and way Kumon-mi currentlly works. It also would be interesting to see some Maya/Wakana dynamics if Maya would somehow known that Wakana is prying specificaly into stuff that might destroy Sensei

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I'd imagine she'd be the first from the wizard trio to kickoff the hopefully optional wizard content. I don't know what the drive for Sel is to include them as part of story by giving them that 'content' as they are doing great without the need for it with their current character dynamics and don't feel boring at all compared to some of the main cast at times. But yeah Tsukasa's contrasts with characters like Ayane/Maya really is setting up for potential shit to go down eventually.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Tsukasa is kind of already important, so I am definetly looking forward for her events.

Speaking of wizard stuff and out-of-air theories, I am currently under impression that Maya was Sekai student/relative/both. Not only because of things that everybody knowns and ignores, but also because of some untold linkage between Sekai's poetry and way Kumon-mi currentlly works. It also would be interesting to see some Maya/Wakana dynamics if Maya would somehow known that Wakana is prying specificaly into stuff that might destroy Sensei
I guess the wakana discovery is more relevant for ami...i think sensei is her real father and i dont believe it was a simple accident that killed sekai and his brother...
Another theory of mine pertains sana...the visions her mother described, the visions she had herself and the thing that possesses yasu regularly sound awfully similar. Her dad was a teacher like you, he fucked her mom, impregnated her and fucked the next. Same lifestyle. Would ayane suffer similar visions without the reset? I mean, akira also has pretty messed up visions and blackouts with perverted consequences...and just like sana he triggers yasus "demonic" side, a side noone else witnessed so far. I wonder what happens if yasu and sanas mom would talk...or if ayane could trigger it as well.
Sana, her mom and yourself try to fight this influence, yasu is so open to the idea of being the vessel for her god, she dont even realises when she get used...but what if sekai had it in herself too and wrote about it? Her poetry couldnt be related to the reset stuff, noone would have been able to read it (aside from he rooftop squad) and we learned from makoto what happens when one of our girls dies, so it would only make sense if she died before the resets began.
But considering all the useless advertising bullshit, we could also just wake up in a nuthouse with a tv addicted roommate when we miss a reset...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
What is this 2009 video series Sensei is supposedly referencing here? (from Ayane karate event: )

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Personally, I think the Tsukiokas are related to Sekai, and that's why Touka ended up as Yasu's guardian. Just a way for one deity (The World) to worm it's way into another's business (HOPE), and Kaori might be serving a similar purpose except with trying to worm it's way into The Wire God's business through Tsuneyo.

The World also seems to have already messed with Kaori who seems related to Pareidolia. So, Sekai/The World could be trying to influence all 3 of the presumed prophets of the gods (Yasu, Tsuneyo, and Kaori), and has the likes of the Tsukiokas, and maybe Imani and Nodoka to spread her influence. It's possible that Chinami is related to The Wire God so Tsukasa could serve as the main influence over her. Tsubasa serves as an influence over Chika. Touka influences Yasu. Etc.

Might seem a little random, but considering Yasu seemed to think that where the Tsukiokas live shouldn't exist during the 2nd Dorm Wars:
And she(?) later seems to refer to Sekai as something that shouldn't exist:
It makes me think there is some relation to them.

We've also seen Touka with a Butterfly hair pin like Sekai wears:
Also for anyone curious, Yes, I live. Just been busy and will likely continue to be.

• Wow
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

looks much different after "Yellow Cactus Flower", "An Apple Each Day" and "Enjo Kousai". Nothing really important, but now I realy feel it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
What is this 2009 video series Sensei is supposedly referencing here? (from Ayane karate event: )
2009... off the top of my head, Saints Row. Or some game I never played like Fire Emblem series, if they even had one in 2009

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
September care package out yet?
Likely there won't be one. From his discord dated 5th August;

• Care packages likely won't be monthly anymore because working every single day of the month is killing me and I keep making even more work for myself because I have a problem.
Also he has delayed next main update by 4 days to the 19th October.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes