dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
I need a little cheating correction help.
Right after finishing everything i see 2 of my ayane events failed. After looking in the guide i learnt its because of a choice i made during chikas last event in may (i think i picked one of the girls i dont already have sex with for the suggested 3some). However, i dont want to go back 5 months and replay everything since then because of a single choice i made back then. Since this game still works with saveeditonline and i got the console to work, i should be able to fix this, but i honeslty dont know which variables i need to change to uncomplete events, all i could find is the "ayanecthree = 1" variable i need to trigger the missed events, but since they are marked finished/failed i cant trigger them.
I could also use a savegame without failed events to compare and identify the variables myself, both ways would be fine.
here, it has the walkthrough mod, so just in case

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I need a little cheating correction help.
Right after finishing everything i see 2 of my ayane events failed. After looking in the guide i learnt its because of a choice i made during chikas last event in may (i think i picked one of the girls i dont already have sex with for the suggested 3some). However, i dont want to go back 5 months and replay everything since then because of a single choice i made back then. Since this game still works with saveeditonline and i got the console to work, i should be able to fix this, but i honeslty dont know which variables i need to change to uncomplete events, all i could find is the "ayanecthree = 1" variable i need to trigger the missed events, but since they are marked finished/failed i cant trigger them.
I could also use a savegame without failed events to compare and identify the variables myself, both ways would be fine.
3 parameters to edit if you want to continue with your own save:
change ayanebouns1skip and ayanebonus2skip to False, and change ayanecthree to True which you already knew.

After changing ayanebouns1skip and ayanebonus2skip, the two red crossed-out missed events will go back their prior black unfinished state. All you need to do from there, after also changing ayanecthree to fulfil the prerequisite, is bring enough affection points with you and visit Ayane's dorm like you normally would.

Reactions: brknsoul

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Atleast i seriously hope that's Mac Tonight and not Moonman in the top middle picture because while hilarious that shit wouldn't fly nowadays.
Given the running joke of Sana's costume strategy being "dig through mom's closet and cobble together random costume bits," it makes sense that she'd be wearing the face of an abandoned McDonald's mascot from the 90s.

And based on other previews, I'm absolutely certain that this is Sana, as the entire costume is a mismatched collection of parts.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So this just Ironically Popped Up on the Top of LiL Itch.io page!

PROTECT SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE:
He's pushing the fundraiser on the Discord as well.

I actually think this was a good call, considering the how close SO was to this game (and the fact they cross-promoted on Patreon a couple of years ago). It's a good way to say "I do NOT stand with that guy"

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So this just Ironically Popped Up on the Top of LiL Itch.io page!

PROTECT SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE:

Also this was released on the Request Page of LiL Website:
View attachment 2983909
That I Found to be interesting. Because this image doesn't feel like a request in the normal sense. Meaning nobody is asking for that background specifically in their Request IMO. Feels like a "Deleted Scene" for next update. So probably we're getting more lore possibly in a future event with Nodoka(or someone else) in next update.
I am not an expert in human anatomy but...what happened there?
1696600508526.jpeg
I thought she was doing the folding arms at the back thing, but then...maybe raising her right arm into shadow realm...?
(squeamishly confused)

Edit: all these heavy uses of static screens reminds me of some old conspiratorial tropes where teenagers' minds got controlled or altered by either the government or alien via hidden frequencies they broadcasted through the supposedly static screens.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am not an expert in human anatomy but...what happened there?
View attachment 2984845
I thought she was doing the folding arms at the back thing, but then...maybe raising her right arm into shadow realm...?
(squeamishly confused)

Edit: all these heavy uses of static screens reminds me of some old conspiratorial tropes where teenagers' minds got controlled or altered by either the government or alien via hidden frequencies they broadcasted through the supposedly static screens.
She just has an open shoulder top on, her arms are tucked back with her hands crossed over her bum, look closely and you can see her arm running down her side and the other shoulder is also exposed.

Edit: forgive my super shit drawing skills but this is roughly what's going on behind her back:
nodo44.jpg
Ha, it has a tropes page:

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
She just has an open shoulder top on, her arms are tucked back with her hands crossed over her bum, look closely and you can see her arm running down her side and the other shoulder is also exposed.

Edit: forgive my super shit drawing skills but this is roughly what's going on behind her back:
View attachment 2984986
Ha, it has a tropes page:
Oh fuck! I see it now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I forgot she also wears those black arm sleeves so her right arm just blends into her overall outfit for me (god I feel so stupid looking back hahaha)

And your drawing is great! Nothing beats a clear answer with comedic value.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
here, it has the walkthrough mod, so just in case
Thank you very much. That mod really adds a shitton of stuff to the savegames O_O
Just a little question: How did you manage to only have 2 pages of savegames? I'm on page 21 ^^
Oh, and you still have a lot of headpatting to do, patgasms come at 500 for each girl you can pet.
3 parameters to edit if you want to continue with your own save:
change ayanebouns1skip and ayanebonus2skip to False, and change ayanecthree to True which you already knew.

After changing ayanebouns1skip and ayanebonus2skip, the two red crossed-out missed events will go back their prior black unfinished state. All you need to do from there, after also changing ayanecthree to fulfil the prerequisite, is bring enough affection points with you and visit Ayane's dorm like you normally would.
Thx, by the time you postet it, i alrady had the strangest 3some ever. But seeing i changed more then i needed, i guess i should revert some of my changes so i dont run into problems with the next updates.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Virulenz, thanks to "The Purge", all my saves went kaput. so, around that time i also asked for help and then added the URM to the game.

Al my head patting went down with that as well, to this day im still seething XD

Reactions: Virulenz

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
A message to all headpat strugglers, who don't want to legitimately click 500 times on a girl's face - use AutoHotKey. I'm attaching the script for AHKv1 that binds your F8 button to nonstop leftclick spam. Just press F8 to activate if and then again to disable, that's it. Works like a charm for that part, takes around 3-5 minutes to go through all of that. Can go touch grass make some tea in the meantime.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What those 500 headpats change in a game ? Any extra scenes or so ?
See unlockables menu here

1696630297808.png

Basically they just unlock profile outfits and also provide fun dialogs in process

UPD in case of misunderstanding, headpats are extra scenes

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
No such thing as true ending. Just pain & suffering.

Not sure when this game is supposed to end. Can't believe it's been running since my junior year. Now I'm about to graduate. what the fuck

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Considering the fact we still cant lay half of the girls, it would be a shame to even talk about an end....especially since the cutest girls belong to THAT half.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes