Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
yeah if i knew i wanted to reply to them i would have. what exactly is the problem? the extra few pixels in between the last words of the previous post and the first words of the next? just trying to understand what the apparent irritation stems from, i dont understand it from a logical / rational perspective.

the objective difference between your description and what I did is this:
View attachment 2979092

seems irrationally silly to get irritated over this
Or you could just follow forum etiquette and use the features specifically added to the forum software so people don't have to multipost and annoy others. It's neither irrational nor silly to be bothered by some random dude spamming his single setnence thoughts out over 4 posts. Is it simply too difficult for you to put just a tiny bit of effort into presenting your thoughts in a neat and compact manner?

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Or you could just follow forum etiquette and use the features specifically added to the forum software so people don't have to multipost and annoy others. It's neither irrational nor silly to be bothered by some random dude spamming his single setnence thoughts out over 4 posts. Is it simply too difficult for you to put just a tiny bit of effort into presenting your thoughts in a neat and compact manner?
i wanted to be sure so i went and reread the updated forum rules,
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/
your rule doesnt appear to exist there, can you point me to where it does?

the fact is, I started by replying to 2 posts that were seperated quite a bit in my Alerts list. i got up from the computer and ate some food. when i came back i responded to a post i read during my normal reading. after i posted it the page updated and i saw a new post i also wanted to respond to.

so i should have gone back and edited the previous post to combine them? or is there some fundamental amount of time im supposed to wait between posts to not trigger you? your request is neither in the rules nor even rational, and appears to be fundamentally flawed because in reality you would have been perfectly fine if the page looked like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so you are irrationally hung up on the color of the icons on the left. that is sad. and unless you can point to an actual rule i think this is narcissism and harassment.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
i wanted to be sure so i went and reread the updated forum rules,
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/
your rule doesnt appear to exist there, can you point me to where it does?

the fact is, I started by replying to 2 posts that were seperated quite a bit in my Alerts list. i got up from the computer and ate some food. when i came back i responded to a post i read during my normal reading. after i posted it the page updated and i saw a new post i also wanted to respond to.

so i should have gone back and edited the previous post to combine them? or is there some fundamental amount of time im supposed to wait between posts to not trigger you? your request is neither in the rules nor even rational, and appears to be fundamentally flawed because in reality you would have been perfectly fine if the page looked like this:

so you are irrationally hung up on the color of the icons on the left. that is sad. and unless you can point to an actual rule i think this is narcissism and harassment.
You apparently have no experience with using a, or at least this, forum. Mechanical wise.
You were doing the multi posts before and it was noticeable.
I personally wouldn't bite you a finger off for it but if you want to be understood and not scrolled over, you'd better for that sake, get used to how to post here.

Oherwise, if people just omit what you have to say, it wouldn't make sense to post here anymore.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
God this wait is painful, and the next one is going to be even longer. I wish there was a way to hibernate as a human, if at any point i run out of games to play i could just go to sleep for 3 months and wake up to a stack of updates. Though i guess i'd hate to have to play catch-up on this thread... god... my reply post would make Alex looks like any common single reply poster...

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I wonder though.

Board rules are board rules.
Then there's common sense. We normally give this meaning by "just behave", or, "Don't be a dick".
And common sense also implies getting used to sub entities like a/this forum thread or sub group.

So what did BudgetPro do here, or, does wrong?
As he stated he did not act against the board rules, and while i can't confirm, because i honestly didn't read them, because I act by "just don't be a dick", i believe him for the time being.

But social groups, and i deem this thread as a loose one, tend to have their own set of "sub rules" regardless.
Since we lack mods, like a sub \r would have, this thread's "sub rules" originate from spoken or unspoken agreements.
One could also call this "thread experience".
For example we had this non official? rule, until recently, to put patron related game info into spoilers.
But we gave up on it majorly when the whole piracy/drm/cp stuff happened. Maybe out of spite.
Some still do the spoilers but it's rare. And personally i don't care. I got accustomed to people openly post stuff.

There's also another "thread experience", yet unspoken thread rule if you want, where a lot of people try to organize their thoughts using spoilers. Same thing goes for pictures, so we don't pollute the thread with posts that are ass long because of large pictures.

So, there are board rules and then there are "thread" rules and common sense.

So why do i wonder?
I wonder why people rather throw a fit instead of just asking how local rules play out.
If they are not official you surely can complain towards the Admins.

Or and thats the gist of it all, why not ask?
Why not ask how to do things in this local group?
Espacially if you don't even know how the forum mechanics work like doing a spoiler tag?
Personally i won't blame someone for not knowing and behaving out of this sub groups customs or don't knowing about the forum mechanics.
But if someone points it out (and he's not a dick about it), why don't ask how to do stuff?
Why don't ask how to do a spoiler tag, or organize stuff?

Then again, i get it. Lot's of people are just scared. Scared to be laughed upon because they don't know how to do things or how they work.
"Haha, you don't know how to do spoilers?" noooob.
Shove it aside, assemble your self esteem, don't be a dick because you got reprimanded/reminded because of how things work, even if they are not official but unoffiacial thread rules.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
God this wait is painful, and the next one is going to be even longer. I wish there was a way to hibernate as a human, if at any point i run out of games to play i could just go to sleep for 3 months and wake up to a stack of updates. Though i guess i'd hate to have to play catch-up on this thread... god... my reply post would make Alex looks like any common single reply poster...
I feel this. It feels like every game I follow is on hiatus right now, and none of the new projects showing up have grabbed me. Guess I'll just play more Baldur's Gate 3.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
i guess there is a kind of "100% single playthrough" achievement then?

will be devastated if future update changes this LOL
The creator has said that a 100% playthrough will be possible, and this hasn't changed in recent updates. However this sometimes requires making the correct choices at the correct times, which might not be apparent until way later, so if you're not using a guide you might want to get in the habit of saving frequently. Hell even with a guide you better save frequently, as future updates might have scenes that rely on choices you made in the past.

This may or may not be possible anymore depending on how the threesome events turn out. Looks like we might get more missable ones unless Sel just drops all the other choices.
He mentioned that picking Ayane is required for a 100% playthrough, which implies that there was only ever one correct choice to that question and the other options were never planned to be possible. So it was less a choice for the player, and more a choice of what would make sense in the story at that time. Which makes sense, as obviously Chinami is out considering currently Chika would not agree to that, Rin is in a relationship and would refuse, Chika probed Yumi during the beach trip but at the moment she's too straight to feel comfortable with that, and while Tsubasa would likely be interested in the future Sensei still hasn't gotten all that far with her yet. Meaning Ayane is the only character who would agree to that in the nearby future.

Reactions: BudgetPro

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
if you just wrote 2 messages in a row, mod beat you with piss rags and threw you into a ban for some time
unfortunately it goes back farther than that even maybe to the beginning of society. anal retentive people who want the world to be exactly their way often seek positions of authority and then abuse it. tale as old as my wrinkled balls.

the actual objective reality is that nothing is different between a single user posting 4 messages in a row or 4 different users posting the exact same messages in a row, besides the icon that says what user posted it. literally just that. so people who are triggered by seeing the same user icon a few times in a row are honestly a little brain broken and theres no other way to put it. i have yet to see one person actually make a rational argument in favor of it other than "i like the more clean perfect orderliness of single posts with other users in between" (which is the kind of person who invented religion) and that isnt a rational argument its just an emotional argument. "I want." or "this is what im used to, so dont trigger me because i said so.".

ie narcissism

ive been on the internet since TELNET so im extremely used to it, but also extremely tired of it.

and ill just keep doing what i feel like lol. there are no rules against simply replying to a few different people in a few different consecutive posts, and rationally their shouldnt be, which basically just means this forums owners are reasonably sane.

not knowing and behaving out of this sub groups customs
right but how would we actually know that it isnt simply a tiny minority of the frequent users who have dictated these "etiquette customs" and in reality the vast majority of people on the thread dont actually agree with it, but find it pointless or cringe to argue about it. a handful of reaction emotes or a couple people chiming in to the argument with their position means absolutely nothing when this single thread has over 1000 participants already. i wont be convinced that people actually insist on that particular "custom" unless you can show me an overwhelming majority on a poll with a huge sample size.
thats how democracy works.

if someone actually had that evidence i would immediately change my practices. but ive been on the internet longer than half the people on the internet today have even been alive and i have never ONCE in those decades ever seen evidence of a majority consensus on a objectively irrational rule like this.

until the rule is declared official by people who matter, I dont believe it to be any more than a handful of triggered sufferers of OCD. my heart goes out to them, but im not increasing my efforts just for them.

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
The creator has said that a 100% playthrough will be possible, and this hasn't changed in recent updates. However this sometimes requires making the correct choices at the correct times, which might not be apparent until way later
i much prefer this style (single 100% playthrough), i just never know which style im going to get when i start a new game. the more common style is the "multiple playthroughs because a handful of character pursuits will end other characters options", and that is always more of a hassle to me.

either way still make lots of saves. worked out well this time, i got to around day 250 before i started questioning the choices i was making (ie, take it slow with Sara until Sana progressed). fortunately after putting together a guide to 100%, i only had to go back to a save around day 100 to get back all the missed scenes i had and plan a better route. still a few hours of holding ctrl to repeat the story back up to where i left off tho. still a much easier fix than the other game style.

but what surprises me is that there was no simple guide / important info in guide mod to follow 100% strat, seeing as that is the final goal. *bigshrug*

which implies that there was only ever one correct choice to that question and the other options were never planned to be possible
presumably the other options dont lead to a different scene otherwise that scene would also be missable, and thats where story arcs / split saves begin. So i just hope this dev doesnt change their mind before the end LOL

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but personally, the whole 100% on one playthrough thing doesn't make all that much sense to me. Even if you don't have things crossed out, you'll still have missed things.

Spoilerish:

Overall: To me, it's literally impossible to 100% this game on one playthrough (without modification at least, I suppose), simply because it's not a kinetic novel. That's what makes it worth replaying though.

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
To me, it's literally impossible to 100% this game on one playthrough
some of what you mentioned like good homie bad homie scenes are legitimately missable scenes on the wiki. but yes there are a lot of minor variances to scenes depending on the order and time at which you do them. one example is that many of the dorm scenes can have slightly different conversations depending on whether you choose to do them on a weekend or a weekday.

but I dont think most of those types would count as missed scenes. the ones you mentioned which add a little more like Tsuneyo randomly knowing the demographics of virginia are definitely interesting and i think a guide could attempt to order the events to enable the vast majority of those frames to be experienced, but I dont think they are on the same level of experience as an entire scene dropped for something like, for example, denying sara or haruka on their first pursuit choices, which fundamentally drop entire scenes and change the narration of others. denying sara first time, and delaying dating her have a big impact on how early haruka scenes play out, but you dont permanently lose a character path, so it would still be "100%" in terms of the Gacha status at the end of the playthrough, but not 100% in terms of "saw all the scenes"

I wish i had enough time in life to enjoy multiple playthroughs, but I just barely get enough time to try new games, let alone enough to even keep up with updates to titles im already hooked on. So I want to be able to get as much out of the product as i can the first time, and then hope to revisit it 3 years later maybe. lol maybe one day when i retire i can change my playstyle

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
some of what you mentioned like good homie bad homie scenes are legitimately missable scenes on the wiki. but yes there are a lot of minor variances to scenes depending on the order and time at which you do them. one example is that many of the dorm scenes can have slightly different conversations depending on whether you choose to do them on a weekend or a weekday.

but I dont think most of those types would count as missed scenes. the ones you mentioned which add a little more like Tsuneyo randomly knowing the demographics of virginia are definitely interesting and i think a guide could attempt to order the events to enable the vast majority of those frames to be experienced, but I dont think they are on the same level of experience as an entire scene dropped for something like, for example, denying sara or haruka on their first pursuit choices, which fundamentally drop entire scenes and change the narration of others. denying sara first time, and delaying dating her have a big impact on how early haruka scenes play out, but you dont permanently lose a character path, so it would still be "100%" in terms of the Gacha status at the end of the playthrough, but not 100% in terms of "saw all the scenes"

I wish i had enough time in life to enjoy multiple playthroughs, but I just barely get enough time to try new games, let alone enough to even keep up with updates to titles im already hooked on. So I want to be able to get as much out of the product as i can the first time, and then hope to revisit it 3 years later maybe. lol maybe one day when i retire i can change my playstyle
Actually that Tsuneyo Virginia joke isn't all that random with context, as it's been ongoing since the First Halloween, specifically back in Chapter 1's 'Samhain' Main Event:
(Took 2 chapters, but it has come full circle (unless you missed it) so far)

There is some alternative scenes within events that actually require crossed out events to see, that might matter quite a bit regarding "Good Uncle" Ami, but besides that, the majority of other scenes do seem more like extra content, like the lore behind Sensei's tool box, which requires not having enough lust with Haruka at a certain point to truly understand (without it being explained otherwise).

Anyway, I can see the reasoning behind wanting the non-crossed out 100% when it comes to replayable events, but I'd definitely recommend multiple playthroughs when one has the time, if they want to experience 100% of the game, not to mention to truly appreciate the story and characters.

Some events even completely change depending on past choices without crossing anything out like the floor you sleep with and can talk with prior, after the first dorm wars.

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
There is some alternative scenes within events that actually require crossed out events to see
ye similar to how the Bad Homie path leads to a scene where you watch Run run off to the park and tell you not to follow

another thing i was thinking, is there are special scenes for some girls when you first ask them to call you some specific pet name. like

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ye similar to how the Bad Homie path leads to a scene where you watch Run run off to the park and tell you not to follow

another thing i was thinking, is there are special scenes for some girls when you first ask them to call you some specific pet name. like
I'm definitely going to have to force myself through a Bad Homie route one day, but yeah, another example is how being a "Good Uncle" leads to Ami revealing some things she can apparently do, that isn't revealed on the "Bad Uncle" route so far.

Some Lust Names even break reality or add extra scenes later on. For example: Asking Sara to call you Son, and Haruka to call you Darling or Husband can break reality, and if you have Kirin call you Nodoka or Sensei, then Nodoka can react to it later. There's a lot of stuff in this game that's easily missable, without it being revealed to be missable within the game itself.

Not to mention, this game is still a work in progress so there's a possibility that things will be retroactively added to the game in the future.

Reactions: BudgetPro
Feb 14, 2022
The new update release date is 10/19

Some Lust Names even break reality or add extra scenes later on. For example: Asking Sara to call you Son, and Haruka to call you Darling or Husband can break reality, and if you have Kirin call you Nodoka or Sensei, then Nodoka can react to it later. There's a lot of stuff in this game that's easily missable, without it being revealed to be missable within the game itself.

Not to mention, this game is still a work in progress so there's a possibility that things will be retroactively added to the game in the future.
But it's full of shit with Niki's names he didn't even try and I can calmly make Niki call me Otoha.

She also does not react to Ami and agrees, as well as to Wakana and Imani.

And those in turn, do not react in any way to any name, neither their own, nor the girls in the class.

Well, of course, it is more important to put a monologue about coffee or break the foundation of the fourth wall

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes