DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, Maya's placement makes me wonder, what if Sensei was giving her special treatment because of their relationship pre resets?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just to note: Maya knows (at least pretends to know) quantum physics. Understanding of such topics requires not only significant amount of time but actual intelligence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, anyone can say something they've heard from an anime or manga or game, etc. It's likely why Molly, of all people, calls Maya a nerd. Even the whole rooftop thing seems inspired by stuff she's read:

Now, if she could casually explain Dark Matter like Tsubasa:
That'd be different.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
More like it depends on the minor's situation. Parents for instance, make a huge impact to their children when it comes to handling those kind of situations, but not all minors were coached in handling their morality by an adult figure. The least an 'adult' can do is not to take advantage of their weakness as a minor.

Doesn't matter if it's a different situation or culture. That's got nothing to with it. Adult brains are more developed. They should be responsible. That's why the term 'grooming' exists in the first place.

So the lesson is: it's a visual novel. We better touch grass cuz this game is fucked up as we know.
I touch plenty of grass and I still like this game. LIL initially started with protag that's disconnected from consequences of his action. To spice shit up, selebus install the "Akira" chip in sensei turning it into a big trauma dump. I'm looking forward to how this is going to turn out.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
are all the wikis out of date? im very confused.
the first time ami asks you to mess with her your options are 'Yes.' or '...'
if you choose '...'
this skips 2 events (one for ami called "Falling Falling Falling" according to guide mod, as well as a "Happy" even titled "You dont love me, do you?")

unfortunately ive searched the wikis and while they appear to list thousands of quests, neither one of these are listed!? and no where anywhere can i find any suggestion if these are important scenes or if there are consequences to this action.

why dont the guide mod or anything say anything about consequences?
is there some kind of list of missable events that actually includes these?
in general a list of "dont do this or you will miss these events" would be nice, isnt that like the only important part of a walkthrough? why is there no simple walkthrough like this?

i just cant even

edit: found
which eventually led me to discovering that this Ami event causes 10 missed events.

what is even the point of the guide mod if its not going to tell you something as important as that? why is this not the first thing listed in every walkthrough

i cant even

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
going through missed events to prevent future screw ups has left me with a big question:

Is this game actually a "multiple playthrough" game or not?

Or is there only a single "right" / "100%" playthrough?

What I am asking is, is there actually a purpose to things like delaying Ami pursuit for later? or basically, is there even an Alternative playthrough where you dont pursue every single girl?

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Guys, I gotta ask - how do you pronounce Io's name ? Is it "yo" or "i-o" ?
pronounced like english: eeee oooo with no english "y" sound. its not like EyO its just E.O. (the I in Io and in fact in all japanese without exception, is pronounced exactly as the name for the letter E in english.) There will not be the characteristic Y sound in japanese unless they explicitly put a Y in the word.

edit: its extremely subtle difference between saying "Eyo" and "E O" so you really dont need to worry about it. you are almost certainly going to hear yourself saying "Eyo" if you are a native english speaker.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Guys, I gotta ask - how do you pronounce Io's name ? Is it "yo" or "i-o" ?
Pronounce the name of the following character without r, then shorten the ee part, then remember to silent y, and you get a close one
1696337335134.png
PS, an apology to Io for plenty of times perceiving your name as 10 after reading too much text

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
To add to this, one name that i never thought i was mispronouncing was Ami, Aye-mee, but it would actually be ah-mi... it's taken me a while to rewire that into my brain, longer than EO did.
Same here lol; it was only until I decided to watch Sailor Moon for the very first time in 2023 and heard Mercury's name getting pronounced that I realized how long I've been mispronouncing.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What I am asking is, is there actually a purpose to things like delaying Ami pursuit for later? or basically, is there even an Alternative playthrough where you dont pursue every single girl?
IIRC, if you turn a character down, that's a permanent choice. There is no "pursue her later" option. If you turn Ami down in that one opportunity, she is cut off, all her sex scenes fail, and you have a very different relationship with Ami.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
To add to this, one name that i never thought i was mispronouncing was Ami, Aye-mee, but it would actually be ah-mi... it's taken me a while to rewire that into my brain, longer than EO did.
i think theres actually a good chance they would pronounce "Ami" same as english pronounce Amy. i think its more likely a borrowed name. could be wrong.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
IIRC, if you turn a character down, that's a permanent choice. There is no "pursue her later" option. If you turn Ami down in that one opportunity, she is cut off, all her sex scenes fail, and you have a very different relationship with Ami.
sooo ive just finished going through all the missable events on the wiki. and from what i can tell there is no "bad consequences" for pursuing ami from the beginning other than a potential during a Noriko invite over scene where Ami can catch you in a lie if you dont do some prompts first? (im not there yet. this just what wiki says)

otherwise it seems pursuing any of the older women has no negatives, and might even all be positives for their linked main characters (Sara, Haruka, Maki).

so basically from what i can tell all scenes are meant to be Seen, and the only questionable one is that endgame noriko invite scene which sounds passable with ami relationship

there are many scenes you can miss but its all about failing to grind enough points in almost all cases.
just a few are based on some choices in game (dont say any Kill Kirin option in FMK game. Dont finger chika before the first beach vacation. Choose Miku during Tip Your Bartender. Win the lottery. swallow a spider. see "Abyss" in Yuki track before you get to far with chika. couple others)

so basically you are meant to pursue everyone. there are no (so far as i can tell) "you made this choice to bang person A therefore you cant bang person B anymore" unlike many games of this style.

so that was what was throwing me off. took me quite a few hours to get full understanding of this, and make a rough guide for avoiding missing any scenes throughout the story.

i guess there is a kind of "100% single playthrough" achievement then?

will be devastated if future update changes this LOL

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
To spice shit up, selebus install the "Akira" chip in sensei turning it into a big trauma dump. I'm looking forward to how this is going to turn out.
is it just me or does that make this all feel kinda carbon copy esque of "Sensei Overnight" ?? which one came first? these two games are too similar LMAO (not complaining)

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021

This may or may not be possible anymore depending on how the threesome events turn out. Looks like we might get more missable ones unless Sel just drops all the other choices.

is it just me or does that make this all feel kinda carbon copy esque of "Sensei Overnight" ?? which one came first? these two games are too similar LMAO (not complaining)
Not that most people like to talk about that here anymore due to some fucked up shit but no, Sensei Overnight was very much "inspired" by LiL.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
sooo ive just finished going through all the missable events on the wiki. and from what i can tell there is no "bad consequences" for pursuing ami from the beginning other than a potential during a Noriko invite over scene where Ami can catch you in a lie if you dont do some prompts first? (im not there yet. this just what wiki says)

otherwise it seems pursuing any of the older women has no negatives, and might even all be positives for their linked main characters (Sara, Haruka, Maki).

so basically from what i can tell all scenes are meant to be Seen, and the only questionable one is that endgame noriko invite scene which sounds passable with ami relationship

there are many scenes you can miss but its all about failing to grind enough points in almost all cases.
just a few are based on some choices in game (dont say any Kill Kirin option in FMK game. Dont finger chika before the first beach vacation. Choose Miku during Tip Your Bartender. Win the lottery. swallow a spider. see "Abyss" in Yuki track before you get to far with chika. couple others)

so basically you are meant to pursue everyone. there are no (so far as i can tell) "you made this choice to bang person A therefore you cant bang person B anymore" unlike many games of this style.

so that was what was throwing me off. took me quite a few hours to get full understanding of this, and make a rough guide for avoiding missing any scenes throughout the story.

Since you don't seem to care too much about Spoilers:

'Sensei Overnight' came afterwards, and Died before. If it was more of a copy of 'Lessons in Love' than it was, it'd probably had turned out better, and the developer would have likely been a better person, tbh. You can tell from playing it how different the creators of each are, imo.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes