DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
(of course this is under the assumption that Maya can "observe" Sensei before he successfully wakes up during a reset)
Meant to mention that considering Maya has tried waking up Sensei before, she's likely able to observe him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It just apparently always ended badly when she tried to wake him up.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I'm not advocating for such relationships, but I do feel compelled to point out that most human cultures considered them ethically a-ok for most of human history.
Pairing a male who would typically be established in his profession with a fertile girl who has many, many years of child-bearing ahead of her just plain makes evolutionary sense.

We as a society have opted to ban those relationships, and I understand why, but I also don't think we should shame modern men for being theoretically attracted to fertile females of child bearing age.

Tbh, I think that getting rid of pubic hair is one thing that muddies these waters.
Attracted to is one thing - I'm sure every man has found himself admiring a girl who is underage at some point. Acting on it is a very different matter. (I know you are not arguing that it is.)

There are lots of things that were "A-OK" back then that we rightly no longer consider acceptable.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That specific blanket also might have belonged to Sekai, Ami's mother, and likely would have given Maya a way to register whether or not Sensei remembered certain things:

I also wouldn't put it past Maya to risk Sensei's ex girlfriend's things instead of her own, while convincing herself she's doing it because it's beneficial for her, instead of simply doing it out of jealousy. It is kind of a shitty thing to do to Ami though:
These would have to assume that Maya knows about the implications of that blanket to Sensei in the aspect of Sekai though. Unless she could know things via unexplainable ways because Maya, I'd say the chance of Maya not knowing what that blanket could've meant (a relic from the past with jizz stain on it!) to any Arakawa is fairly high, as I don't see a reason or possibility Akira personally explaining this to her back then in details like that.

Even if she did know and the memory test turns out positive then what? That kick to the brain will be a million order of magnitudes stronger than what a sweetened canned coffee can do, and it would go against how careful Maya has been trying to be. The risk of breaking or mentally devastating him by accident is so significant that it marginalizes whatever goals Maya may have.

Same goes for if her goal is to "unintentionally and conveniently" despawn an object Sekai and Akira has used together. As someone who knew firsthand how almost irreparable Akira once was because of Sekai's death, I don't think Maya would wave around any prop with a traceable history in front of him if she knew what the blanket could entail.

(Edit: actually, I don't know if Maya also gatekeeps any information about Sekai in addition to information about herself. Though the mental consequence of mentioning Sekai is intense, it's some trauma-induced mental episodes rather than unreasonable brain-exploding hyperventilation. But I suppose Maya just decided to hide it all completely)

Plus, if I was Maya, I am not eating my melon knowingly on a blanket which the man I love once sprayed cum on due to receiving incestuous handjobs from his ex!!! If I want it gone I'll just trash it somewhere and find another blanket LOL.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
These would have to assume that Maya knows about the implications of that blanket to Sensei in the aspect of Sekai though. Unless she could know things via unexplainable ways because Maya, I'd say the chance of Maya not knowing what that blanket could've meant (a relic from the past with jizz stain on it!) to any Arakawa is fairly high, as I don't see a reason or possibility Akira personally explaining this to her back then in details like that.

Even if she did know and the memory test turns out positive then what? That kick to the brain will be a million order of magnitudes stronger than what a sweetened canned coffee can do, and it would go against how careful Maya has been trying to be. The risk of breaking or mentally devastating him by accident is so significant that it marginalizes whatever goals Maya may have.

Same goes for if her goal is to "unintentionally and conveniently" despawn an object Sekai and Akira has used together. As someone who knew firsthand how almost irreparable Akira once was because of Sekai's death, I don't think Maya would wave around any prop with a traceable history in front of him if she knew what the blanket could entail.

Plus, if I was Maya, I am not eating my melon knowingly on a blanket which the man I love once sprayed cum on due to receiving incestuous handjobs from his ex!!! If I want it gone I'll just trash it somewhere and find another blanket LOL.
I mean, she wouldn't really need to know more than it belonged to his ex in the past. The cum stain is something that I doubt anyone really noticed besides, you know, the being who seems to know everything, and pointed it out.

Not to mention, the only memories that break him seem to be Maya memories. I'd think if the blanket was of any danger, Maya would have gotten rid of it long ago. Even stuff like Sekai's clothes that Ami wears doesn't seem to break Sensei. At most, he just seems to black out.

Then again I do think Maya was likely just being petty. She's not exactly all that smart so the memory thing may have not even come to mind.

Also, well, we don't really know what Maya is into sexually (besides Sensei, monoamory, and violent sex apparently). I wouldn't be all that surprised if she's a little freaky, lol.

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Attracted to is one thing - I'm sure every man has found himself admiring a girl who is underage at some point. Acting on it is a very different matter. (I know you are not arguing that it is.)

There are lots of things that were "A-OK" back then that we rightly no longer consider acceptable.
Being involved with minor is bad as underage thinking is still immature. But again, that depend on where that happen(location, situation, culture).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
No compressed version? I'm a little short of HDD
For a Compressed version of .34, the best you can do, is this:
Compressed .34 stuff:
Keep going to the previous post by selecting "DeSkel15 said", until you've got what you need. Get the Compressed .32 version, add the .33 update (might need to mess with events) to that version, then add the .34 update to it.

Reactions: crustlord12

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Being involved with minor is bad as underage thinking is still immature. But again, that depend on where that happen(location, situation, culture).
More like it depends on the minor's situation. Parents for instance, make a huge impact to their children when it comes to handling those kind of situations, but not all minors were coached in handling their morality by an adult figure. The least an 'adult' can do is not to take advantage of their weakness as a minor.

Doesn't matter if it's a different situation or culture. That's got nothing to with it. Adult brains are more developed. They should be responsible. That's why the term 'grooming' exists in the first place.

So the lesson is: it's a visual novel. We better touch grass cuz this game is fucked up as we know.

Reactions: w.iT

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think there is a scene where a girl talks about a question on the exam, maybe I'm confusing it with a dorm war scene, but if the question was from the exam, it felt like a very "Sekai-ish" question, but as I said it might be dorm war thing and I was sleep deprieved when I tought about it.

But in the case there is such a scene it might indicate that Sekai was a teacher in Kumon-mi high, since exam question are normally reused and cycled if they are still valid.

And that might explain why the director is kinda leaving Akira alone, acording to everything we heard Akira was a very good author, was a good tutor since Noriko is kida of a genius, although Maya is not very talked about in terms of her intelligence it kinda feels like she is just doing bare minimun because of the cycles.

Sekai might also have had some "different" teaching methods and most of her students, Akira included, turned out great so the director is overlooking his methods in favor of good students. If I recall correctly in Japan a school gets more funding if the students turn out good.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And that might explain why the director is kinda leaving Akira alone, acording to everything we heard Akira was a very good author, was a good tutor since Noriko is kida of a genius, although Maya is not very talked about in terms of her intelligence it kinda feels like she is just doing bare minimun because of the cycles.
I think Maya has just never been all that smart. Noriko seemed to outdo her in everything besides Japanese back during tutoring (possibly a reason she hates her):
And the tutoring itself seemed to be more of a cover up for her, since she apparently had nowhere else to go:
It seems like she was even staying where Sensei tutored:
Hence the beds, her showering, and her mentioning stuff like the blanket he got from a thrift store back then.

There's also how Ayane seems to casually outsmart Maya:
Albeit, Modern Maya does seem to have just wasted her intelligence:
And Ayane definitely seems to be one of the more intelligent girls in class. The top 3 likely being Nodoka, Noriko, and Makoto.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
I think Maya has just never been all that smart. Noriko seemed to outdo her in everything besides Japanese back during tutoring (possibly a reason she hates her):
And the tutoring itself seemed to be more of a cover up for her, since she apparently had nowhere else to go:
It seems like she was even staying where Sensei tutored:
Hence the beds, her showering, and her mentioning stuff like the blanket he got from a thrift store back then.

There's also how Ayane seems to casually outsmart Maya:
Albeit, Modern Maya does seem to have just wasted her intelligence:
And Ayane definitely seems to be one of the more intelligent girls in class. The top 3 likely being Nodoka, Noriko, and Makoto.
Well, Selebus already ranked girls based on their school grades.

1) Nodoka 2) Makoto 3) Noriko 4) Maya 5) Io 6) Touka 7) Chika 8) Futaba 9) Ayane 10) Rin 11) Sana 12) Kirin 13) Tsuneyo 14) Molly 15) Otoha 16) Ami 17) Yumi 18) Yasu 19) Uta 20) Miku

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I think there is a scene where a girl talks about a question on the exam, maybe I'm confusing it with a dorm war scene, but if the question was from the exam, it felt like a very "Sekai-ish" question, but as I said it might be dorm war thing and I was sleep deprieved when I tought about it.
Trying to look this up for you as I only remembered slope intercept form and mitochondria, which are all legit educational materials.

The only thing I think qualified as Sekai-ish is the inappropriate cliche when it comes to biology, but obviously that is NOT how you become the employee of the month so I'll keep looking haha.
1696275718413.png
(There are some others questions that mention "A Field Guide to the Birds" and "square root of 23" and are fitting to the mystical theme of the game, but they themselves don't bring much context to anything)

I agree with what you said, but sometimes I think Sensei can remain a sensei in Kumon-mi high despite his displayed demeanors is simply due to a world setting deliberately made to be convenient.

Even if his methods were great, he should've been at least relocated to all-male high schools during this special time. He wasn't relocated probably because either all high school boys were also drafted (least likely), or as of now there is only all-girl high schools in Kumon-mi, or his methods were SO GREAT that despite his current lack of passion, the school board is still willing to secure his position and patiently wait for this promising stock to rebound without any sort of evaluation (maybe there is one and that's why we get Imani) or investigation on his inappropriate rumors.

Well, Celebus already ranked girls based on their school grades.

1) Nodoka 2) Makoto 3) Noriko 4) Maya 5) Io 6) Touka 7) Chika 8) Futaba 9) Ayane 10) Rin 11) Sana 12) Kirin 13) Tsuneyo 14) Molly 15) Otoha 16) Ami 17) Yumi 18) Yasu 19) Uta 20) Miku
Oh wow many names come out of the left field! Chika being in first half, Kirin not being in first half (maybe it's because she doesn't give a fuck), and Uta and Miku should be ashamed of themselves losing even to Yasu (maybe she telepathically cheats).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, Selebus already ranked girls based on their school grades.

Is this from Discord? Wasn't expecting Maya, Io, or Chika (who seemed to be struggling early on and has been held back) to be that high, or Ayane to be that low when it comes to grades.

I have been wondering who's had better grades between Noriko and Makoto though. Nodoka was the only one to pass Noriko at her last school apparently, and Nodoka humiliated Makoto who seemed to be top of the class before the transfers.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes