Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Interesting thoughts, fdsasdf_p; you may be right. She also has a real hard time taking MC's admittedly ginormous dick.

Again, just to be clear, I'm not faulting the game. It's very well executed and compelling. I tried to get into a game that seemed to be getting a lot of buzz and I tried so hard to avoid spoilers that I missed some very clear indicators of the game's direction. I take full blame. I just didn't realize what happened at first.
There's nothing guilty about exploring it like that. Happens to me all the time: some games people praise for me turn out to be super boring so that I uninstall it after half an hour and end up playing another 1000 of hours in M2TW and HOI4. Make yourself comfortable, and terminate things that disturb you too much. The games exist for that, you are unique individual and don't have to follow other random people's preferences.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Interesting thoughts, fdsasdf_p; you may be right. She also has a real hard time taking MC's admittedly ginormous dick.

Again, just to be clear, I'm not faulting the game. It's very well executed and compelling. I tried to get into a game that seemed to be getting a lot of buzz and I tried so hard to avoid spoilers that I missed some very clear indicators of the game's direction. I take full blame. I just didn't realize what happened at first.
This game already has plenty of controversial stuff in it, and it's likely not even made it to the really bad stuff yet.

So, yeah, if it's already making you uncomfortable, it's probably best to skip this one. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last. This game isn't for everyone.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Funny enough, I also have some slight heebie-jeebies reviewing the scene after you pointing it out.

It might have something to do with the fact that how other scenes are constructed can still remind brains (at least mine) that she is a petite but biologically old enough highschooler. The bath scene, however, starts with a setting that come very close to what could happen IRL: taking a bath with an extremely underaged family member. This perhaps magnifies how we perceive her loli features in both body and mind, making the afterwards development a lot more discomforting.
Poor Ami:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe one day.

• Haha
Reactions: eieojjx and LuisD

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Haha yes I remembered this and I went "Is Sana really better than Ami???" They're both negligibly the same LOL
I think when it comes down to it, Ami's only real competition is Miku in the class.

If she really hasn't grown though, then she's comparable to the wizards. Makes me wonder if there's something supernatural keeping her that way in particular.

thewind777

May 30, 2023
That's weird, the link is working ok for me, check out if u're using a vpn or a proxy, if not the case, maybe you were banned from the server or maybe your Disccord account settings have nsfw blocked or something (I don't know if that's a thing actually haha),

Try pasting the link in incognito, or without any discord sesion active
I see, no way I was banned since I have never joined the server before (I only caught up with the game recently and when I tried to join the server for the first time ever it didn't let me). VPN does not work. I guess my account is just glitched or something since it works for you. I'll try some other stuff (using VPN or incongnito didn't work) or will just create another discord account I guess. Thanks for the help!

thewind777

May 30, 2023
I see, no way I was banned since I have never joined the server before (I only caught up with the game recently and when I tried to join the server for the first time ever it didn't let me). VPN does not work. I guess my account is just glitched or something since it works for you. I'll try some other stuff (using VPN or incongnito didn't work) or will just create another discord account I guess. Thanks for the help!
Never mind I have just figured it out, My account was glitched (no age) so I had to update it and now it works somehow. thank you guys!

TenthDoctor

Jun 15, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to edit my save to remove the cheater label?
Tried to find it in the thread, but that's proven a futile effort unfortunately.

Jul 23, 2021
I think when it comes down to it, Ami's only real competition is Miku in the class.

If she really hasn't grown though, then she's comparable to the wizards. Makes me wonder if there's something supernatural keeping her that way in particular.
Sekai doesn't really have much more right? truly though if you are simply a women enjoyer both boobs and butts are not the peak of scoring. I can give you basic responses for boob enjoyers and superior butt enjoyers but neither of these are how you should judge a woman at the end. It's the Eyes my friends. Because the eyes give you every sort of personality you need. Sekai/Akira and almost anyone nearing the truth of the world it seems has it written in their eyes. Because Eyes cannot lie the same way every other body part can. There is nothing more attractive than the truth.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Haha yes I remembered this and I went "Is Sana really better than Ami???" They're both negligibly the same LOL
If Sana is bigger than Amy, it's not by much, and she's still pretty loli. Of course, this is all setting aside the fact that "15 and big tits" is no better than "15 and small tits", both ethically and legally.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sekai doesn't really have much more right? truly though if you are simply a women enjoyer both boobs and butts are not the peak of scoring. I can give you basic responses for boob enjoyers and superior butt enjoyers but neither of these are how you should judge a woman at the end. It's the Eyes my friends. Because the eyes give you every sort of personality you need. Sekai/Akira and almost anyone nearing the truth of the world it seems has it written in their eyes. Because Eyes cannot lie the same way every other body part can. There is nothing more attractive than the truth.
Yeah, Sekai seems small, so the chances of Ami getting like Futaba or Touka was always very very low.

I also find the Eyes thing interesting considering Eyes seem to come up a lot in this game. Some even seem to have the Eyes of others or have their pupils disappear at times:
or become like this:
Not to mention, The Callous god seems to have countless of them, but we can only see 2. Also kind of makes me wonder how those who are blind or without eyes would be seen.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Sana is bigger than Amy, it's not by much, and she's still pretty loli. Of course, this is all setting aside the fact that "15 and big tits" is no better than "15 and small tits", both ethically and legally.
Technically, Ami is 16 about a month into this game. She's actually one of the older girls in class, and 16 can consent in Japan so there would be a difference ethically and legally depending on where you're at. (16 for girls could have also married, but I think that was recently changed)

But yeah, when Ami is older than Futaba and Touka, it emphasizes how age itself is stereotyped. Rin for example, is nearly 2 years younger than Ami.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Rin for example, is nearly 2 years younger than Ami.
Wouldn't it be closer to a single year than two? I recall it was originally brought up with how Rin is a year younger and Chika is a year older, so depending on where Ami sits it could be a little more than one or almost two.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wouldn't it be closer to a single year than two? I recall it was originally brought up with how Rin is a year younger and Chika is a year older, so depending on where Ami sits it could be a little more than one or almost two.
It's more like 1.5. Chika is a few months off until 2:

Rin = Feb 14
Chika = May 9th (confirmed 16 when game starts, and the oldest in class)
Ami = August 31

Chika is about a year and 9 months older than Rin. Ami is about a year and 5 months older. Chika is about 3 to 4 months older than Ami. If my math is right.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I meant to say bigger not better ha; I love all sizes, not equally but love em all nonetheless
1696087143410.gif
and I suppose it'll never be legal or ethically ok to do any teen boob comparison once you're not a teen :ROFLMAO: (i mean it's debatable even when you do this as a teen LOL)

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes