DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
At first i gave it zero importance when i saw it. As i do more and more recently with lil.
Thought it was just another "remember for reset riddle shite".

As i said i recently rewatched "Summertime Rendering" anime. Protags went through an abandoned clinic, that had that Landolt C chart on a wall, which made me look into it again, this time with the hint that it is med related. That was what i needed to find it. Tough nut.

Gotta say you might give it too much importance with your Sekai + Nozomu stuff.
I really think it's just an emphasis on perception.
I mean, the whole game is about perception. Sekai + Nozomu = 3 could be mean The World + Hope = 3. But whatever it could mean likely won't be revealed until later. I feel like it's a little too simple to just be referring to perception itself.

Only now I saw that small text at the bottom of the eye chart; perhaps I need an eye exam after all?

Two takes that come straight out of imagination:
1) "It should have been me and not Maya" is from Sekai hinted by the red and green block

2) "It should have been me who had to die that day" is survivor's guilt from Sensei; only thinking of this because the more I stare the more the eye chart looks like a tomb stone (especially all the other frames prior to this one)
I was thinking it could also be referring to being the father of Ami or the husband of Sekai. Sensei seemed to have been so jealous of his brother, that he ignored the very idea of it raining because he heard him fucking Sekai (his wife) once while it was raining. The tombstone and survivor's guilt thing could definitely be the intention though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I mean, the whole game is about perception. Sekai + Nozomu = 3 could be mean The World + Hope = 3. But whatever it could mean likely won't be revealed until later. I feel like it's a little too simple to just being referring to perception itself.
Maybe it HAS more meaning outside of perception. Related to whatever couple = new person, for example Ami.

But i'm going with Ockham's Razor. Event seems to be about perception. So 1+1=3 is about perception.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe it HAS more meaning outside of perception. Related to whatever couple = new person, for example Ami.

But i'm going with Ockham's Razor. Event seems to be about perception. So 1+1=3 is about perception.
Of course it is. Like I said, the whole game is.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Of course it is. Like I said, the whole game is.
Then why bring up something like this just a post before?:

"I mean, the whole game is about perception. Sekai + Nozomu = 3 could be mean The World + Hope = 3. But whatever it could mean likely won't be revealed until later. I feel like it's a little too simple to just being referring to perception itself."

A tad bit contradictory, not?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Then why bring up something like this just a post before?:

"I mean, the whole game is about perception. Sekai + Nozomu = 3 could be mean The World + Hope = 3. But whatever it could mean likely won't be revealed until later. I feel like it's a little too simple to just being referring to perception itself."

A tad bit contradictory, not?
Not even a little bit contradictory, tbh.

I was saying it's likely more than just about perception. It's about perception, sure, but that doesn't mean that it's all it's about.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Not even a little bit contradictory, tbh.

I was saying it's likely more than just about perception. It's about perception, sure, but that doesn't mean that it's all it's about.
Then you missed an "alone" somewhere there.
But i'm not gonna nail you to it.

Hey, maybe you can help me me out as a sidetrack. Is sidetrack the right word? i dunno.
I'm searching for a quote. Something like make tools that help you make tools that are better, where in the end the tools make themselfes. Or something like that.
I read it somewhere and forgot who said it. Who was the originator. Or where did i read it?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Something for you Bingoogus, and some others

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i first came into this thread, some two years ago, the two sides of a coin, "toss it till it lands on it's edge", was something i related to Maya.
Like she was resetting the "world" till she got her "Akira" back". The impossible outcome.
HNNNNG LoK dialogue gets my dick hard...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackDays

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Then you missed an "alone" somewhere there.
But i'm not gonna nail you to it.

Hey, maybe you can help me me out as a sidetrack. Is sidetrack the right word? i dunno.
I'm searching for a quote. Something like make tools that help you make tools that are better, where in the end the tools make themselfes. Or something like that.
I read it somewhere and forgot who said it. Who was the originator. Or where did i read it?
Nah, you just missed the "just" apparently.

Hm, doesn't come to mind. Wait, if you're referring to this game, it does sound like something Io would say.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It could be Bernard Werber reference. I can't find exact quote, but he uses this equation to illustrate idea that together people are more than apart.

Also this formula can be used to describe vulgar breeding

Hmmm. Now i remember something similar from Civilization. Like, was it the VO from "Mechanization" or something? ^^

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Nah, you just missed the "just" apparently.

Hm, doesn't come to mind. Wait, if you're referring to this game, it does sound like something Io would say.
Yeah, and i missed the "alone", like :"just alone". But bah. Semantics, seshmantics...

And no, i'm not referring to the game with the tools stuff.
I thought it might be something someone like Asimov said. Or someone like him. Someone referred into the same category.
It's not related to lil, at least not that i'm consciously aware of. Though, never say never.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It could be Bernard Werber reference. I can't find exact quote, but he uses this equation to illustrate idea that together people are more than apart.

Also this formula can be used to describe vulgar breeding
Civilization 4: Research: Replaceable Parts
"The whole is more than the sum of its parts."
– Aristotle

I knew, i know it from somewhere.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Have there been any more previews aside from the character costumes? Would someone be as kind as to link me to the post if there have been any?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Have there been any more previews aside from the character costumes? Would someone be as kind as to link me to the post if there have been any?
Wardtnaci seems to post reliable Previews, so if you search their name, you'll probably find some like these:
I'm 80% sure that Maya will be reset. When? not sure. Everyone is assuming that the reset Maya will be a Maya that knows and recognizes Akira and is maybe "more chipper" as she said. But what if that isn't Maya we get? We all know that Maya pretends to hate Akira and wants nothing to do with him also omitting certain details of the past in order to protect him and keep him from breaking or being Reset. What if when she's Reset; she Hates and wants Nothing to do with him and Has No Knowledge as to why but continues on because that's what Feels right to her?

As for Rin... No way a Reset will be the factor that breaks up her and Otoha. That Break up will big, bad and divisive(Music club for one). It pains me to say cause Rin is my Fav. She will cry, hurt, break, Bad Rin, and maim herself, maybe worse than before, to try to get back Good Rin and Akira will be there for it again..... and maybe take advantage? or Rin might pull a Makoto(White Oak Door) and probably Rika will have found a place to live other than the dorm room by then.

Sep 1, 2020
I've been really enjoying the writing on this as I play it through for the first time! I've seen so much activity around this title on this board that I had to try it out.
I'm doing my best to play it completely spoiler-free, but someone please tell me that Ami is actually a 5,000-year-old wizard so that I don't have to pour bleach into my eyes before immediately proceding to kill myself. I'm used to "loli" meaning "kinda questionable," but I just hit a scene that really made me wonder whether I can even keep playing the game.

(I don't want to read this thread to find out the answer because I'm avoiding spoilers for what looks like a really, really interesting story. So far, this game kinda looks like the Madoka Magica of eroge.)

P.S. if this post makes me sound like a pearl-clutching, whiny little bitch, react to it with facepalm emojis and I'll delete and move on. Not trying to start trouble.

P.P.S. I kind of get that the game is subverting the genre and actively seeking to make the protagonist (and therefor the player) question their morality, but still...

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I've been really enjoying the writing on this as I play it through for the first time! I've seen so much activity around this title on this board that I had to try it out.
I'm doing my best to play it completely spoiler-free, but someone please tell me that Ami is actually a 5,000-year-old wizard so that I don't have to pour bleach into my eyes before immediately proceding to kill myself. I'm used to "loli" meaning "kinda questionable," but I just hit a scene that really made me wonder whether I can even keep playing the game.

(I don't want to read this thread to find out the answer because I'm avoiding spoilers for what looks like a really, really interesting story. So far, this game kinda looks like the Madoka Magica of eroge.)

P.S. if this post makes me sound like a pearl-clutching, whiny little bitch, react to it with facepalm emojis and I'll delete and move on. Not trying to start trouble.
Ami is an optional character. But you'll miss some content. And she will go pretty unhinged for skipping on her like that.
Also, all girls in the class are generally in the same age, so I guess she is older than she looks.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

P.P.S. I kind of get that the game is
Ami is actually older than the likes of Ayane, Makoto, etc, and she isn't forced. Rin is the youngest of the class just fyi.

Also technically everyone (spoilerish)is seemingly in their thousands. Most just don't know it. Physically they are around 14 to 16 though.

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019

P.P.S. I kind of get that the game is

If you have an issue with Ami from a loli perspective you might as well quit playing right now.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes