DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ohhh I've been wondering about this for a while, but I don't know if it's been talked before here

Is there any consensus on how many and which are the narrators?
Sometimes I doubt about who tf is talking to me, Selebus? A god? Another person? Even in the very first lines of the game, I had the same doubt, and sometimes feel like the narrator is being changed between line to line and it's a bit confusing.
But maybe is just that I'm not used to read this kind of works in english.

The only other novel I've read is Umineko and there the narrator didn't have a voice, so I don't think that's a problem.
The Shapeshifter, and Sekai seem to be some. I'm thinking Sekai is the one who told us about the gods and stuff, wants to teach, while the Shapeshifter is the one that acts friendly or curious about things. Wants to learn.

Of course there's also the one who seems to think they are Sensei, and that makes things confusing. Some of the Narrators could be Sensei or something that thinks they are him.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
VA would only guide Selebus to make more criptyc this game, I'm already having a bad time every time I have to press my ear against the thing that make noises to try to understand what the hell that voice in off is saying, I don't want do the same with dialogues

I mean, I can already see someone analyzing something like "Yasu always talks under X note, but in this exact dialogue if u pay enough attention you can hear how she say the second and the third words in higher note, like triying to emphatize in this, maybe doing reference again to the 23 number, and again later when she talks about a dead dog, when the word dead is said you can hear kind of a ring at the backround, is Selebus triying to say us that Sensei's already dead?
This is a horrifying nightmare for my dunce brain to imagine. Thank fuck things aren't that bad...

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Of course there's also the one who seems to think they are Sensei, and that makes things confusing. Some of the Narrators could be Sensei or something that thinks they are him.
What do you mean? Is someone pretending to be Sensei?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What do you mean? Is someone pretending to be Sensei?
Maybe? Probably? Hard to tell. In Sana's 'Ad Infinitum', one of the Narrators seems to confuse itself with Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean in a way, we are also pretending to be Sensei. Even making choices for him. I wouldn't be all that surprised if the player turns out to be one of the Users or gods.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could it be Daisy the one who was talking here? Or it is Sensei? In my mind this was the calm god.
It's the first Yasu event in Ch 3 "Down the rabbit hole".

View attachment 2961325
View attachment 2961331
I definitely think it's Sensei. The Calm god/Wire god seems to talk more like this:
The Shapeshifter also acts kind of like Ayane. Mostly positive and friendly, except also very curious:

Reactions: LuisD and DSasha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could it be Daisy the one who was talking here? Or it is Sensei? In my mind this was the calm god.
It's the first Yasu event in Ch 3 "Down the rabbit hole".

Also, I have no idea what's going on with the "Triangle. Circle. Triangle." stuff But Nodoka seems to, and I wish she'd just tell us already:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A question for people who still have before-revamp copies of the game:

I vaguely remembered there was one frame after the 3rd reset (the one Ayane disappeared) that has Ayane crying and panicking outside, saying "It's gone!" or something along those lines; basically a visual presentation of what she was actually doing 3AM in the morning outside.
1695837194079.png
The problem is that I can't find it anymore; it doesn't even exist in the image folder (game>images>Event>files with name "postrthree" are for that event), and I've swum through the rest of the files and folders and found nothing.

It's highly likely that I am just forging false memories in my head using scenes from different events and I am literally imagining things, but the imagery of a devastated Ayane against a brick wall in an alley feels so real...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Also, I have no idea what's going on with the "Triangle. Circle. Triangle." stuff But Nodoka seems to, and I wish she'd just tell us already:
Must be a GTA cheat or something

Actually, there are 3 codes in GTA San Andreas ps2 version that has that sequence in it: Faster clock, destroy all cars, and spawn rinho

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Must be a GTA cheat or something

Actually, there are 3 codes in GTA San Andreas ps2 version that has that sequence in it: Faster clock, destroy all cars, and spawn rinho
Faster clock actually seems interesting. Maybe it is some kind of cheat code that time skips. The gods be using cheat codes.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Circle = reset cycle? Even probably a cycle of cycles. Those ones ending with reset are the small ones, and bigger ones represent the "path" or a lifespan of Sensei? Like Nodoka's book that ends with the room with clocks. That would be the previous order of cycles, which got... recycled. Into the one we are playing through right now.

Triangles = trinity symbolism? Like all the 3s. And maybe the first one is Sekai/Niki/Maya, and the second one is Maya/Ayane/Ami. Maya connecting those triangles, being in-cycle, thus being a circle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Or the whole stuff means nothing and Sel is kidding everyone because people interpret too much into things.
Maybe it's really just a pseudo PS code, or used as a simple reset riddle answer.
And the reason Sel chose Nodoka to repeat it, is because she is manical.

Same goes with the stone slabs that had those circles with little cut out pieces.
Just coincidentally found out what THAT is by rewatching Summertime Rendering.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Or the whole stuff means nothing and Sel is kidding everyone because people interpret too much into things.
Maybe it's really just a pseudo PS code, or used as a simple reset riddle answer.
And the reason Sel chose Nodoka to repeat it, is because she is manical.

Same goes with the stone slabs that had those circles with little cut out pieces.
Just coincidentally found out what THAT is by rewatching Summertime Rendering.
I can certainly see that being the case. However, I do believe it means at least something (found these):

Its meaning is anyone's guess, I'd bet being nothing truly major. Something, nonetheless. Reset riddle seems like a reasonable explanation.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can certainly see that being the case. However, I do believe it means at least something (found these):

Its meaning is anyone's guess, I'd bet being nothing truly major. Something, nonetheless. Reset riddle seems like a reasonable explanation.
Triangle Circle Triangle also shows up in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event:
Before the wonderful bucket scene.

Considering there are 3 shapes, it could be related to the other "3"s in the game. 3 moons, gods, pre reset girlfriends, wizards, etc. Not entirely sure what it could mean, but hopefully it means something lol.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, there are notably 3 popular maids:
Probably unrelated to the other "3"s, but if not, it would suggest that this secret maid thing might be of more importance than I thought.

Number 1 is also still a mystery, and doesn't seem to be Moe Moe Maya, as Ami seemed unaware of her later on:

Of course, Ami may have just been gaslighting Sensei and us.

thewind777

May 30, 2023
Hey guys, I am trying to join the discord server using the link on the official website and all other places but I always get an error when trying to join so I think the link is expired. I tried using desktop app, browser and phone app. is there any updated link I can use?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
Hey guys, I am trying to join the discord server using the link on the official website and all other places but I always get an error when trying to join so I think the link is expired. I tried using desktop app, browser and phone app. is there any updated link I can use?

try out the discord link on the wiki page. it should work. All the way at the bottom you'll see a discord icon.

Nah it does not work either, I get a "whoops unable to accept invite" on PC, and on Phone app it says "The invite link is invalid or has expired". Would love to join the community but all links are not working for me :(
edit; idk then usual deal, try different browsers normal/incognito, try joining through mobile, through discord application w/ server search
other things could be expired invite or server discovery for their is server is disabled as it doesnt appear when looking for discord servers or deleted im not in any dc

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Of course, Ami may have just been gaslighting Sensei and us.
There's a part of me that wonders if this is a marketing ploy that all the maids are told to follow. Imply that there's a hyper-popular mega-maid to plant a seed that no matter how much you love the maid you have on this visit, or the maids you've gotten on prior visits, there's an EVEN BETTER maid, and you have to keep coming in if you want to glimpse her majesty -- but in reality, there's no such maid, and you've just been suckered into handing over another week's pay.

but honestly, if we find out that one of the girls is secretly a maid, please let it be Wakana.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes