thewind777

May 30, 2023

try out the discord link on the wiki page. it should work. All the way at the bottom you'll see a discord icon.
Nah it does not work either, I get a "whoops unable to accept invite" on PC, and on Phone app it says "The invite link is invalid or has expired". Would love to join the community but all links are not working for me :(

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Nah it does not work either, I get a "whoops unable to accept invite" on PC, and on Phone app it says "The invite link is invalid or has expired". Would love to join the community but all links are not working for me :(
That's weird, the link is working ok for me, check out if u're using a vpn or a proxy, if not the case, maybe you were banned from the server or maybe your Disccord account settings have nsfw blocked or something (I don't know if that's a thing actually haha),

Try pasting the link in incognito, or without any discord sesion active

Last edited:

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
There's a part of me that wonders if this is a marketing ploy that all the maids are told to follow. Imply that there's a hyper-popular mega-maid to plant a seed that no matter how much you love the maid you have on this visit, or the maids you've gotten on prior visits, there's an EVEN BETTER maid, and you have to keep coming in if you want to glimpse her majesty -- but in reality, there's no such maid, and you've just been suckered into handing over another week's pay.

but honestly, if we find out that one of the girls is secretly a maid, please let it be Wakana.
With the many, many subtle (and not so subtle) references, it would not shock me if the "secret top maid" is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What are the care packages for?
They're basically DVD extras. A non-canon animation featuring an aged-up or aged-down version of a character, a commentary track covering a scene from earlier in the game, info about characters, concept art, etc.

They're also a vehicle for the dev to put DRM on your computer that can wipe your save. Probably should have led with that. People have cracked it, but IMHO its more trouble than the packages are worth.

Reactions: AutoDux

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys, I am trying to join the discord server using the link on the official website and all other places but I always get an error when trying to join so I think the link is expired. I tried using desktop app, browser and phone app. is there any updated link I can use?
You might be already banned. At least, this is what happens if you are

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Check that your account is age and phone verified. I've seen similar errors trying to join NSFW servers due to those two issues.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
is it just me or the game never appear in latest update? and it show the game last update is from 4 years ago if u search for it?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Because i talked about it, so everybody knows what that is?
The stuff on the right.

/e from the ch3 "いないいない。。。ばあ!" ( peekaboo ) event.
/e2 3h and no answer. By the liviliti this thread normally has, i begin to think no one knows or has problems to google it (had that too ^^).

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Something for you Bingoogus, and some others

When i first came into this thread, some two years ago, the two sides of a coin, "toss it till it lands on it's edge", was something i related to Maya.
Like she was resetting the "world" till she got her "Akira" back". The impossible outcome.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The stuff on the right.

/e2 3h and no answer. By the liviliti this thread normally has, i begin to think no one knows or has problems to google it (had that too ^^).

Are you referring to the Eye Chart thing?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Are you referring to the Eye Chart thing?
Boooo, too late. Google much?
Just kidding,... am i?
Yeah it's the japanese equivalent of a western eyes test. In western it's called "Snellen chart", while in at least Japan it's called "Landolt C" chart.
It's obvious why Japan, or Asia, don't use latin based letters for an eyes test.

With that, it puts an emphasis on "Perception" on the whole event.
1+1=3? = If you want something to be what you want it to be, then it will be what you want it to be? Perception.

Funnily, i don't know if Sel thought about this, but i don't think so, by his apparent lack of IT knowledge.
1+1=3 is mathematically wrong.
Though 1 and 1 is the binary equivalent of 3. 0011 or any leading zeros, is 3.
Just a funny sidenote.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
1+1=3? = If you want something to be what you want it to be, then it will be what you want it to be? Perception.
It could be Bernard Werber reference. I can't find exact quote, but he uses this equation to illustrate idea that together people are more than apart.

Also this formula can be used to describe vulgar breeding

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It could be Bernard Werber reference. I can't find exact quote, but he uses this equation to illustrate idea that together people are more than apart.

Also this formula can be used to describe vulgar breeding
As always, i'm not going to say no, it's not.
Sure it could mean Akira and Sekai made a baby.
Thats one of the theories floating out there, like, he had to chose who to save after the crash. Sekai or their baby.

But for this special scene i'm going with the emphasis on perception.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Boooo, too late. Google much?
Just kidding,... am i?
Yeah it's the japanese equivalent of a western eyes test. In western it's called "Snellen chart", while in at least Japan it's called "Landolt C" chart.
It's obvious why Japan, or Asia, don't use latin based letters for an eyes test.

With that, it puts an emphasis on "Perception" on the whole event.

Funnily, i don't know if Sel thought about this, but i don't think so, by his apparent lack of IT knowledge.
1+1=3 is mathematically wrong.
Though 1 and 1 is the binary equivalent of 3. 0011 or any leading zeros, is 3.
Just a funny sidenote.
I did have to Google to figure out what kind of Eye chart it was, but the fact the circles kept getting smaller kind of made me think that's what it was. Of course, it just turned out to be a japanese one which should have been obvious in retrospect.

As for the 1 + 1 = 3 thing, I was thinking it could be referring to Ami. 1 Sekai + 1 Nozomu = 3 Arakawas, since they made Ami. It could also be referring to the 3 gods or Moons.

The "It should have been me" part is also interesting and could be interpreted a few ways.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The stuff on the right.

Only now I saw that small text at the bottom of the eye chart; perhaps I need an eye exam after all?

Two takes that come straight out of imagination:
1) "It should have been me and not Maya" is from Sekai hinted by the red and green block

2) "It should have been me who had to die that day" is survivor's guilt from Sensei; only thinking of this because the more I stare the more the eye chart looks like a tomb stone (especially all the other frames prior to this one)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I did have to Google to figure out what kind of Eye chart it was, but the fact the circles kept getting smaller kind of made me think that's what it was. Of course, it just turned out to be a japanese one which should have been obvious in retrospect.

As for the 1 + 1 = 3 thing, I was thinking it could be referring to Ami. 1 Sekai + 1 Nozomu = 3 Arakawas, since they made Ami. It could also be referring to the 3 gods or Moons.

The "It should have been me" part is also interesting and could be interpreted a few ways.
At first i gave it zero importance when i saw it. As i do more and more recently with lil.
Thought it was just another "remember for reset riddle shite".

As i said i recently rewatched "Summertime Rendering" anime. Protags went through an abandoned clinic, that had that Landolt C chart on a wall, which made me look into it again, this time with the hint that it is med related. That was what i needed to find it. Tough nut.

Gotta say you might give it too much importance with your Sekai + Nozomu stuff.
I really think it's just an emphasis on perception.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Only now I saw that small text at the bottom of the eye chart; perhaps I need an eye exam after all?

Two takes that come straight out of imagination:
1) "It should have been me and not Maya" is from Sekai hinted by the red and green block

2) "It should have been me who had to die that day" is survivor's guilt from Sensei; only thinking of this because the more I stare the more the eye chart looks like a tomb stone (especially all the other frames prior to this one)
Don't know about the "It should have been me" part, but green and red is a test for, erm, i think color blindness? Like how 3d cinemas work. Can't tell. Don't have 3d vision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes