Sep 1, 2020
If you have an issue with Ami from a loli perspective you might as well quit playing right now.
Yeah, I guess I just didn't want to give up on such a well-written game. I was fine with the mental gymnastics until I actually encountered one particular scene.
As an aside, I added an explanatory note to my post above in an effort to explain why I even started this game.
To the dev: props for a genuinely interesting premise and quality writing. Also major props for including a wide variety of body types.

P.S. - Lol, I just realized what an idiot I am for not looking at all the preview images in OP. I was seriously trying to avoid spoilers. Never mind, everyone; I'm just a massive idiot.

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, I guess I just didn't want to give up on such a well-written game. I was fine with the mental gymnastics until I actually encountered one particular scene.
As an aside, I added an explanatory note to my post above in an effort to explain why I even started this game.
To the dev: props for a genuinely interesting premise and quality writing. Also major props for including a wide variety of body types.
There is just one optional scene with Chinami without any inappropriate context. I wouldn't make such a big deal out of this. I suggest playing the game if you liked it since it will be even better as story goes on and MC even will become a little less of a dick.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There is just one optional scene with Chinami without any inappropriate context. I wouldn't make such a big deal out of this. I suggest playing the game if you liked it since it will be even better as story goes on and MC even will become a little less of a dick.
Idk about that no inappropriate context part, since that one scene with Chinami leads to Sensei being able to ask for a threesome with her and Chika. I doubt it won't lead to something down the road for those on that route.

Although, I definitely didn't see anything wrong with it at the time, but I'm not Sensei and his mind apparently went elsewhere.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've been really enjoying the writing on this as I play it through for the first time! I've seen so much activity around this title on this board that I had to try it out.
I'm doing my best to play it completely spoiler-free, but someone please tell me that Ami is actually a 5,000-year-old wizard so that I don't have to pour bleach into my eyes before immediately proceding to kill myself. I'm used to "loli" meaning "kinda questionable," but I just hit a scene that really made me wonder whether I can even keep playing the game.

(I don't want to read this thread to find out the answer because I'm avoiding spoilers for what looks like a really, really interesting story. So far, this game kinda looks like the Madoka Magica of eroge.)

P.S. if this post makes me sound like a pearl-clutching, whiny little bitch, react to it with facepalm emojis and I'll delete and move on. Not trying to start trouble.

P.P.S. I kind of get that the game is subverting the genre and actively seeking to make the protagonist (and therefor the player) question their morality, but still...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the sake of your currently bleach-free eyes and not losing a comrade player: Ami is actually a 5,000-year-old wizard
1696015044460.png

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Idk about that no inappropriate context part, since that one scene with Chinami leads to Sensei being able to ask for a threesome with her and Chika. I doubt it won't lead to something down the road for those on that route.

Although, I definitely didn't see anything wrong with it at the time, but I'm not Sensei and his mind apparently went elsewhere.
Well, that is optional in the first place. And Sensei's horny mind whereabouts is neither our problem nor responsibility. Same for those people who chose this option. I chose Yumi, but I dont get such "this is so wrong" triggers as some people seem to have, considering immoral actions are pretty widespread in the hentai, to which I've been exposed a lot of, and is partially why I like this game style of using Koikatu for character renders, while more realistic ones do actually trigger uncanny valley for me, and it is there where most fetishes turn from hot into disgusting.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, that is optional in the first place. And Sensei's horny mind whereabouts is neither our problem nor responsibility. Same for those people who chose this option. I chose Yumi, but I dont get such "this is so wrong" triggers as some people seem to have, considering immoral actions are pretty widespread in the hentai, to which I've been exposed a lot of, and is partially why I like this game style of using Koikatu for character renders, while more realistic ones do actually trigger uncanny valley for me, and it is there where most fetishes turn from hot into disgusting.
Yeah, Chinami and present Wizard content will hopefully be optional, since the Chinami flag seems to suggest that is so. My big issue is that if it isn't optional then it might become a plot point and I rather not go through some Sensei blacked out on Chinami arc, etc.

Also, this game in something like Daz3d sounds.. a little horrifying.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, Chinami and present Wizard content will hopefully be optional, since the Chinami flag seems to suggest that is so. My big issue is that if it isn't optional then it might become a plot point and I rather not go through some Sensei blacked out on Chinami arc, etc.

Also, this game in something like Daz3d sounds.. a little horrifying.
As I read through it... Imagine this game using oblivion character redactor. Fitting for horror aspect lmao

Jokes aside, I've seen one pixiv creator using oblivion for hentai, but it was overloaded with custom anime mods, so there's that

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As I read through it... Imagine this game using oblivion character redactor. Fitting for horror aspect lmao

Jokes aside, I've seen one pixiv creator using oblivion for hentai, but it was overloaded with custom anime mods, so there's that
I definitely prefer Koikatsu. It's like Madoka Magica or other shit that looks cute until things get dark. It fits.

I do wonder if someone will eventually try to remake this in a different style. Sounds like a lot of work.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I wasn't thinking only of Chinami. There are multiple girls in the class besides Ami who have loli bodies.

Sep 1, 2020
Wait I am actually curious about which Ami scene or event triggers your fight-or-flight response.

For me any of her Uhhh moments are less about her being loli-looking and more about her being....well, her.
For some reason, the bathtub scene was too much for me. Granted - it may not have been the actual scene so much as just me reaching the point past which my denial could not hold.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023

What is the dialog when sensei names Chinami for a threesome?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I wasn't thinking only of Chinami. There are multiple girls in the class besides Ami who have loli bodies.
That is arguable, considering original poster was triggered only by Ami, and she is pubescent, though Touka would definitely agree with you.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I had to get out before being given the option to defile poor little PTSD victim Miku (who complains that she has the body of a ten-year old).
Well, if the thought of it disturbs you too much, then maybe yes, this game isn't for you.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
For some reason, the bathtub scene was too much for me. Granted - it may not have been the actual scene so much as just me reaching the point past which my denial could not hold.
Funny enough, I also have some slight heebie-jeebies reviewing the scene after you pointing it out.

It might have something to do with the fact that how other scenes are constructed can still remind brains (at least mine) that she is a petite but biologically old enough highschooler. The bath scene, however, starts with a setting that come very close to what could happen IRL: taking a bath with an extremely underaged family member. This perhaps magnifies how we perceive her loli features in both body and mind, making the afterwards development a lot more discomforting.

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting thoughts, fdsasdf_p; you may be right. She also has a real hard time taking MC's admittedly ginormous dick.

Again, just to be clear, I'm not faulting the game. It's very well executed and compelling. I tried to get into a game that seemed to be getting a lot of buzz and I tried so hard to avoid spoilers that I missed some very clear indicators of the game's direction. I take full blame. I just didn't realize what happened at first.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes