wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Sekai doesn't really have much more right? truly though if you are simply a women enjoyer both boobs and butts are not the peak of scoring. I can give you basic responses for boob enjoyers and superior butt enjoyers but neither of these are how you should judge a woman at the end. It's the Eyes my friends. Because the eyes give you every sort of personality you need. Sekai/Akira and almost anyone nearing the truth of the world it seems has it written in their eyes. Because Eyes cannot lie the same way every other body part can. There is nothing more attractive than the truth.
An interesting thing about the eyes is how Sekai says "she's like me but not as pretty" or somesuch. Not only are their eye colors very similar but they also both trend into the "intellectual, perceptive, and knowers and voices of the 'real hidden' truth" tropes.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
An interesting thing about the eyes is how Sekai says "she's like me but not as pretty" or somesuch. Not only are their eye colors very similar but they also both trend into the "intellectual, perceptive, and knowers and voices of the 'real hidden' truth" tropes.
I think Sekai was referring more to Nodoka's mindset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More of a "we think alike" than look alike thing.

Both seem to think Sensei should embrace who he is:
Although I don't think Nodoka is aware of his past with Maya, or just how depraved Sensei actually is. Even bringing in Haruka seemed to catch her off guard. She seems to be underestimating Sensei's horribleness.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wamzzz and eieojjx

thewind777

May 30, 2023
Check that your account is age and phone verified. I've seen similar errors trying to join NSFW servers due to those two issues.
Yes it was fixed now! the problem turned out to be that my account was glitched and had no age so I had to add my age. Thanks for the help!

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Technically, Ami is 16 about a month into this game. She's actually one of the older girls in class, and 16 can consent in Japan so there would be a difference ethically and legally depending on where you're at. (16 for girls could have also married, but I think that was recently changed)

But yeah, when Ami is older than Futaba and Touka, it emphasizes how age itself is stereotyped. Rin for example, is nearly 2 years younger than Ami.
It would make a difference legally for sure, but I would argue that still wouldn't make it ethically correct.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Will this month have new update?
Will be on 10/15, hang in there
Does anyone miss the gym scenes? There weren't a lot of them, and they themselves didn't have a lot of content, but c'mon we didn't even get any scene with the newbies in and these gym uniforms are hot as hell.
Yea that and those cute little slice of school life moments are getting thinner and thinner; I missed them. I love what we now in the new chapters but I still missed them.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone miss the gym scenes? There weren't a lot of them, and they themselves didn't have a lot of content, but c'mon we didn't even get any scene with the newbies in and these gym uniforms are hot as hell.
The good old gym days:

Me, when I first saw this scene:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Ethics naturally vary from person to person, but sure, feel free to argue whatever you want. Like Nodoka said:
If you are arguing that a 31-year old having a sexual relationship with a 15- or 16-year old is ethically right, well, I question your compass. Also, Nodoka should never be held up as a moral authority on anything.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If you are arguing that a 31-year old having a sexual relationship with a 15- or 16-year old is ethically right, well, I question your compass. Also, Nodoka should never be held up as a moral authority on anything.
To be frank, I think Sensei should kiss a bullet train at full speed. Still, there are those that exist, that would and do disagree with you (and me). No matter what. Ethics vary. That's all I'm saying. Your compass is just a tool for you, in the end.

Also, I was using Nodoka's words more as a logical reference. I dont see much reason in holding anyone up as a moral authority on anything, when morality changes from person to person.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I wonder if we might find out why the girl with blue eyes came to Nodoka in a dream next update:

I'm hoping we at least get some answers about what's going on.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It goes without saying that many of the Maya moments show how she subtly hides her heart, but this one took me many cycles to headcanon catch.
1696195942693.png
Maya already stated that the picnic is a celebration for this iteration achieving the new record, and perhaps for herself as well for reuniting with the real Sensei.

However, setting this particular picnic requires Maya to go to Sensei's home to get the blanket. Since this specific blanket bears no emotional value to Maya and she didn't just grab one from Ami's dorm bed or just some other dorm rooms that were conveniently nearby, I can only surmise that she in fact went out of her way to check on Sensei during this reset as the actual main objective because, the man she loves has finally returned to her after a millennium, and she wanted this correct iteration to make it through more than anything; grabbing that blanket was just a by-the-way thing.
(of course this is under the assumption that Maya can "observe" Sensei before he successfully wakes up during a reset)

Or maybe it's just because all the food also came from Sensei's fridge and I am actually looking at this with a pair of massive rose-colored glasses. I found myself doing that a lot especially when it comes to these two. Like even the segment where Maya ate Sensei's breakfast on her birthday only leads me to thoughts like "Aww, this is such a secret couple thing".
1696199801999.png

edit: food is less likely the reason Maya went to his house though, as she would probably also tease Sensei about it if such thing was true. Plus, the whole Tsuneyo kitchen time immediately prior to the 3rd reset would imply that all these food weren't just in Sensei's place waiting to be pillaged

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
If you are arguing that a 31-year old having a sexual relationship with a 15- or 16-year old is ethically right, well, I question your compass.
I'm not advocating for such relationships, but I do feel compelled to point out that most human cultures considered them ethically a-ok for most of human history.
Pairing a male who would typically be established in his profession with a fertile girl who has many, many years of child-bearing ahead of her just plain makes evolutionary sense.

We as a society have opted to ban those relationships, and I understand why, but I also don't think we should shame modern men for being theoretically attracted to fertile females of child bearing age.

Tbh, I think that getting rid of pubic hair is one thing that muddies these waters.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It goes without saying that many of the Maya moments show how she subtly hides her heart, but this one took me many cycles to headcanon catch.
View attachment 2973242
Maya already stated that the picnic is a celebration for this iteration achieving the new record, and perhaps for herself as well for reuniting with the real Sensei.

However, setting this particular picnic requires Maya to go to Sensei's home to get the blanket. Since this specific blanket bears no emotional value to Maya and she didn't just grab one from Ami's dorm bed or just some other dorm rooms that were conveniently nearby, I can only surmise that she in fact went out of her way to check on Sensei during this reset as the actual main objective because, the man she loves has finally returned to her after a millennium, and she wanted this correct iteration to make it through more than anything; grabbing that blanket was just a by-the-way thing.
(of course this is under the assumption that Maya can "observe" Sensei before he successfully wakes up during a reset)

Or maybe it's just because all the food also came from Sensei's fridge and I am actually looking at this with a pair of massive rose-colored glasses. I found myself doing that a lot especially when it comes to these two. Like even the segment where Maya ate Sensei's breakfast on her birthday only leads me to thoughts like "Aww, this is such a secret couple thing".
View attachment 2973441
That specific blanket also might have belonged to Sekai, Ami's mother, and likely would have given Maya a way to register whether or not Sensei remembered certain things:

I also wouldn't put it past Maya to risk Sensei's ex girlfriend's things instead of her own, while convincing herself she's doing it because it's beneficial for her, instead of simply doing it out of jealousy. It is kind of a shitty thing to do to Ami though:

Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes