Jul 23, 2021
Random, but personally, the whole 100% on one playthrough thing doesn't make all that much sense to me. Even if you don't have things crossed out, you'll still have missed things.

Spoilerish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall: To me, it's literally impossible to 100% this game on one playthrough (without modification at least, I suppose), simply because it's not a kinetic novel. That's what makes it worth replaying though.
I've been playing the new Fate game which the entire context is spawned from a VN. The idea of 100% on one playthrough is absurd after I put everything together. But it makes alot more sense if somehow the 'ending' comes together from many perspectives vs just senseis

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The new update release date is 10/19

But it's full of shit with Niki's names he didn't even try and I can calmly make Niki call me Otoha.

She also does not react to Ami and agrees, as well as to Wakana and Imani.

And those in turn, do not react in any way to any name, neither their own, nor the girls in the class.

Well, of course, it is more important to put a monologue about coffee or break the foundation of the fourth wall
Yeah, hoping a lot of stuff like that gets retroactively added in later. Especially stuff like whatever the Shapeshifter's name actually is when it comes to Ayane's Lust Name.

I think Sel just doesn't prioritize sex related things most of the time, unless there's a darkness to it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsuneyo's Lust Name stuff has to have some special dialogue if you have her call you "Noodles". It would be such a missed opportunity in multiple ways.

Tsuneyo's response could be anything:

Last edited:
Reactions: BudgetPro
Feb 14, 2022
Guys, it's time to show another useless mod. Work in progress, allows you to upload any webm(anothers are also available, but renpy himself is bad with them, we think what to do) format video to main menu in the LiL.

P.S. The video on preview was found in discord community and it's very cool
P.S.S. Yeah it's discord sound in video, lmao

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Random, but personally, the whole 100% on one playthrough thing doesn't make all that much sense to me. Even if you don't have things crossed out, you'll still have missed things.

Spoilerish:

Overall: To me, it's literally impossible to 100% this game on one playthrough (without modification at least, I suppose), simply because it's not a kinetic novel. That's what makes it worth replaying though.
In this game there is no CG collection, which means it's safe to assume that 100% here refers to event collection. In that case, up until this point in the game, it's still possible to get all events in one playthrough. However, even in that case, Selebus still plans on having 35 heroine endings + 1 true ending so there's no way you can get all of them in one playthrough.

But it's more likely that Selebus said something like "You can get all events in one playthrough" and someone misinterpreted it as "100% collection". It doesn't even make sense if we interpret it as "all dialogue". As long as there is a choice, there will be dialogue variation and thus no way to read every single possible dialogue in one playthrough.

Feb 14, 2022
In this game there is no CG collection, which means it's safe to assume that 100% here refers to event collection. In that case, up until this point in the game, it's still possible to get all events in one playthrough. However, even in that case, Selebus still plans on having 35 heroine endings + 1 true ending so there's no way you can get all of them in one playthrough.

But it's more likely that Selebus said something like "You can get all events in one playthrough" and someone misinterpreted it as "100% collection". It doesn't even make sense if we interpret it as "all dialogue". As long as there is a choice, there will be dialogue variation and thus no way to read every single possible dialogue in one playthrough.
Seleboba said that in this case there will be one true ending and the paths of the other girls separately. And he said that for the true ending, it is necessary to choose the most asshole options so as not to miss the events and 100% passage to the true ending is all green events.

True then it is not clear what the betrayal of the Rin gives exactly red events, but this is apparently different, it is necessary to understand

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I sometimes wonder how these individual 35 heroine endings are going to pan out without falling short.

From time to time we have updates that don’t really seem to go anywhere, and you’re telling me we are supposed to have more endings than NieR Automata? How many events are planned to properly reach just one ending? One update per ending?
(Also it feels strange to consider Io and Uta’s endings separately; so are Wakana and Osako’s. Can be done though)

I guess I just don't want these 35 endings to be only a little bit more than what 35 CP animations have to offer. I accept all kinds of endings as long as sufficient amount of events with decent development are used to get there, but the scale of this (and also the scale Sel set for himself) is so big...

A direction I don't know if I would like or not is Sensei finding himself in a nexus of time place where he views the future possibility of him being with each girl, like watching slide shows through windows; he just looks at what it would have been but without setting his mind straight to achieve it. It'd be cool but kinda cheap at the same time, definitely desensitizing the importance of these endings both to each girl and to him.

Btw, occasionally I think instead of romance-focused like all other endings might be, Osako's own ending is actually her knocking Sensei into a permeant coma by accident during a karate practice (the Veggie Ending).

Sep 26, 2018
Btw, occasionally I think instead of romance-focused like all other endings might be, Osako's own ending is actually her knocking Sensei into a permeant coma by accident during a karate practice (the Veggie Ending).
Ayane ending she accidentally hits you in the head with a basketball and you join the long line of janitors she murdered (or more specifically manslaughtered)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I sometimes wonder how these individual 35 heroine endings are going to pan out without falling short.

From time to time we have updates that don’t really seem to go anywhere, and you’re telling me we are supposed to have more endings than NieR Automata? How many events are planned to properly reach just one ending? One update per ending?
(Also it feels strange to consider Io and Uta’s endings separately; so are Wakana and Osako’s. Can be done though)

I guess I just don't want these 35 endings to be only a little bit more than what 35 CP animations have to offer. I accept all kinds of endings as long as sufficient amount of events with decent development are used to get there, but the scale of this (and also the scale Sel set for himself) is so big...

A direction I don't know if I would like or not is Sensei finding himself in a nexus of time place where he views the future possibility of him being with each girl, like watching slide shows through windows; he just looks at what it would have been but without setting his mind straight to achieve it. It'd be cool but kinda cheap at the same time, definitely desensitizing the importance of these endings both to each girl and to him.

Ages ago, on some stream (I think it was after homies?) there was a talk about that, and Sel said that the endings would show us some of the previous events but from the girls point of view and how that played out, or something among those lines (it's been quite some time ago, so, maybe there is someone who remembers better?).

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So this just Ironically Popped Up on the Top of LiL Itch.io page!

PROTECT SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE:

Also this was released on the Request Page of LiL Website:
nodo44.jpg
That I Found to be interesting. Because this image doesn't feel like a request in the normal sense. Meaning nobody is asking for that background specifically in their Request IMO. Feels like a "Deleted Scene" for next update. So probably we're getting more lore possibly in a future event with Nodoka(or someone else) in next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I need a little cheating correction help.
Right after finishing everything i see 2 of my ayane events failed. After looking in the guide i learnt its because of a choice i made during chikas last event in may (i think i picked one of the girls i dont already have sex with for the suggested 3some). However, i dont want to go back 5 months and replay everything since then because of a single choice i made back then. Since this game still works with saveeditonline and i got the console to work, i should be able to fix this, but i honeslty dont know which variables i need to change to uncomplete events, all i could find is the "ayanecthree = 1" variable i need to trigger the missed events, but since they are marked finished/failed i cant trigger them.
I could also use a savegame without failed events to compare and identify the variables myself, both ways would be fine.

Reactions: brknsoul
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes