Dc345

May 27, 2020
Selebus is posting previews even from vacation, so I think we should have this discussion right now or we could be just late for it: Which girl would be chapter 4 cover

My primary bet is Sana: she was set up during this chapter, her route was forced (i.e. was skipable, but wasn't), she is from first floor (it can be used as counter-argument as well, but netherless), she is set up to realy understand Sensei blackouts, which should be major chapter 4 arc. Also she is part of SLS now, where three first covers came from

Other bets: Makoto (doubtful, unless she would mmake it to the roof), Tsuneyo (second floor to balance first floor, her ability to keep memories through resets), Yasu/Nodoka (most doubful, but still possible)
Im betting on Rin. There is alot to her character that hasn't been explored such as her biological mother and her being able to hear the "ticking" in the room with clocks(which hasn't been mentioned again in the game to my knowledge). But other than Rin being my sleeper candidate I can also see Sana or Yumi being the face of chapter 4.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I like that idea. Espacially the scarf becomming an important item once more.
The scene where Akira gives her the scarf, was one of the most moving in the game for me.

Some people here also said that Himawari was the vendor girl who made Akira buy those two scarfes.
But i never looked that one one up, so i can't tell if that is true.
But if it is true, it would make it even more likely that we could get a "Return of the scarf".
In the original event there is no image for the salesgirl, but in a recent Chika event, I believe the one her and Akira meet Uta in the mall and they talk about her becoming a maid in the café, it starts with Chika arranging the same scarfs in the store, then Akira remembers the interaction with Himawari selling him the scarfs, blacks out and tell Chika they need to leave.
"Rough cuts" is the event.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Selebus is posting previews even from vacation, so I think we should have this discussion right now or we could be just late for it: Which girl would be chapter 4 cover

My primary bet is Sana: she was set up during this chapter, her route was forced (i.e. was skipable, but wasn't), she is from first floor (it can be used as counter-argument as well, but netherless), she is set up to realy understand Sensei blackouts, which should be major chapter 4 arc. Also she is part of SLS now, where three first covers came from

Other bets: Makoto (doubtful, unless she would mmake it to the roof), Tsuneyo (second floor to balance first floor, her ability to keep memories through resets), Yasu/Nodoka (most doubful, but still possible)
For a long time i thought that ch4 cover girl could very likely be Sekai.

Akira says that Ami, Ayane and Maya are the most important persons in his life.
That corresponds to the three cover girls we have so far.
But Akira leaves one person out, which is Sekai. Either because she is dead or because he doesn't want to think about her, or both.

Lately i was thinking that Sekai becomming ch4's cover girl was getting less likely.
There are just so many girls that could fit in, for various reasons. And mainly because Sekai is dead.

Now, just in time, Sekai had a reappearance in .35.
So, a little scneario for the infinite spring.
We already know that big changes are coming to us.
And it's likely that Akira now has to do the resets, which might also be why we are getting those changes.
So what if Akira brings back Sekai, as a physical being (Human?)? On purpose or not. Consciously or subconsciously.

She'd fit not only those who are most important to him, she would also fit a certain color pattern.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In the original event there is no image for the salesgirl, but in a recent Chika event, I believe the one her and Akira meet Uta in the mall and they talk about her becoming a maid in the café, it starts with Chika arranging the same scarfs in the store, then Akira remembers the interaction with Himawari selling him the scarfs, blacks out and tell Chika they need to leave.
"Rough cuts" is the event.
For those interested, here's a comparison between the 'Stray Cat' Main Event in Chapter 1, and the 'Rough Cuts' Chika Event in Chapter 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also considering this scarf was what caused Maya to break character for the first time:
And more or less was what was responsible for changing Maya into who she became in Chapter 2, it's possibly the most impactful deviation in this timeline.

So, yeah, The Shapeshifter, and possibly Pareidolia since they seem related, have likely been messing with things for awhile. Since before the 2nd Reset. Before Winter. Before the other School was swallowed. All of which occurred soon afterwards.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Curious that the 5 previews are, of the 4 original grinding points in the morning, soccerfield/ami room/library/koicafe, + makoto grabbed at night. so if I had to guess, the next ones would perhaps be to show , chika/yumi/ayane/maya... and sana.... (although good with the Maya issue) this one may be omitted or not or all of it. who knows.
Chika, Ayane, and Yumi were actually previewed earlier.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
with everything and scene?, I had only seen the character with open arms. // I have reviewed the posts and I only saw introduction characters but not characters with a place, like the most recent post. well at least here in f95 / I said it more in the sense that there had already been the total number of new designs shown and now it is showing charas+usual place/grind
Here:
One no-longer-gyaru maid preview pic coming right up

Reactions: Duskreyn

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
For those interested, here's a comparison between the 'Stray Cat' Main Event in Chapter 1, and the 'Rough Cuts' Chika Event in Chapter 3:

Also considering this scarf was what caused Maya to break character for the first time:
And more or less was what was responsible for changing Maya into who she became in Chapter 2, it's possibly the most impactful deviation in this timeline.

So, yeah, The Shapeshifter, and possibly Pareidolia since they seem related, have likely been messing with things for awhile. Since before the 2nd Reset. Before Winter. Before the other School was swallowed. All of which occurred soon afterwards.
I wonder if he changed "stray cat" at all in the rework to make it fit Himawari. I'm pretty sure he added her to the first happy event in the rework. And you can get that within something like the first 10-20 events. So I guess you are supposed to assume she has been messing with things since the start.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if he changed "stray cat" at all in the rework to make it fit Himawari. I'm pretty sure he added her to the first happy event in the rework. And you can get that within something like the first 10-20 events. So I guess you are supposed to assume she has been messing with things since the start.
As far as I can tell based off the wiki, 'Stray Cat' wasn't changed. However, the first Happy Event 'The Room with Clocks' was changed a lot, with the Shapeshifter showing up at the end:
And an early Main event 'Scientific Research' was changed, with a secret scene showing up if you have 2000 Ayane affection. In it, the Shapeshifter appears to be on her lunch break when Sensei shows up being barely comprehensible:

I also think she's been intended to be a major Narrator since the start. Especially the one on the beach trips. This hasn't been made clear, but it definitely seemed implied during the latest beach trip:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Mega
Size 679 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Buy Me A Coffee OR Patreon or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I just realized there is a mall renovation announcement as well, making it all the more scarier if this is true.
Mall will probably be removed as regular location because Chika changed her job. Unless it would becomehangout spot for somebody else (Miku :LOL:)
These previews and previous ones don't look like an events happening, but more like a one-event character introduction sequence. Brave new universe, but roles seem to remain the same.
There might be previews from generic events

Feb 14, 2022
I don't know, were this information here, but here

UPD.

Almost finished with the new Rin, but decided to try an experiment with the old color.

UPDx2.
Uh, you're less active today. Therefore in this update I am posting a ready-made Rin 4CH card. It also includes an alternative option.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

I don't know if I blacked out and missed a bunch of stuff, but who are these characters and what's their relevance?

Reactions: Bingoogus

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

Where are they from? Was there a game or something?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes