Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's just a theory, but the world we've been in could definitely have been the Amiverse. The recent GU Ami glitch does seem to suggest that Maya was simply a character while Ami existed beyond that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's also rather clear that Ami was capable of more than she let on:
Ami may have been just trying to not take advantage of Sensei:
Even though she more or less knew all the cheat codes. Kind of like a god wanting to be chosen instead of forcing everyone to choose it.

She also seemed to imply she was the main character more than once:

Of course, she also seemed to have limitations:

And after trying to be less clingy:
Well, this happened:
It seems like Ami may have let down her guard and something took advantage of that.

Now, as for the Mayaverse:
You break my brain sometimes man, your method of progressively constructing your latest theory or idea is usually very digestible for my autistic head but every now and then you go too far and i'm left feeling like i don't even know what the fuck to think any more... :ROFLMAO::unsure:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So I finally finished the update, and for Maya, I'm wondering if this is another fake-out situation like the end of the last chapter. I don't think Sel would pull the same thing twice in a row, and this time feels very final, but I also feel like he'd do it because it's the last thing we'd expect.

And does anyone have any thoughts on the time we spent with Ayane? I was scared Ayane was getting too much plot armor, so I guess I'm glad it technically didn't happen, but was that the shape-shifter then?

To be honest, I'm probably too tired to fully wrap my head around what's going on, so I'll give it a reply when I get the chance.

I will die on the blonde Chika hill. Everyone needs to go blonde in this game.
With Sel i wouldn't be so sure.
If you're through with the last update, you might remember the whole Ami situation some time ago.
How she went from clingy to yandere, maybe even psycho, to normal Ami and now back to yandere again.

So Maya showing up unchanged is nothing i would be surprised about.

Reactions: Axismundi

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I've been thinking of who in the cast would be the one to humble Nodoka (outthink?/outwit?) Other than Yumi eventually breaking the ice on telling Chika/Yuki what happened if Sel ever decides to do that. I want to think Nodoka as a Mary Sue, but it doesn't feel fully correct calling her that.

I want to say Ami, w/ Nodoka taking interest in her not knowing(?) how touchy the subject is other than surmising on how Sensei came to be with what she mentioned during her book signing. Like setting up for Nodoka shaking the hornet's nest.

The other being Ayane(?) Completely randomly other than w/ how Himawari or some blue eyed girl has appeared in her dreams. I honestly don't get the point that was being made here or the meaning flew over my head. I'll probably revisit those events. Making me hope for the next Dorm Wars w/ Ayane and Nodoka having a Jeopardy face off that'd be funny.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
If anyone remembers what event this image was from please let me know.
I'm turning into crazy Nodoka trying to find it. It might need a flag enabled or something so I'm just wasting my time looking in the replays.
For some reason I feel like Haruka was in the event, but that might be completely wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Congrats to Sel's Rangers. Dbacks fan here and kind of a depressing showing from them in the WS, but still a great season. I was talking to my wife about why things that have no actual bearing on our lives affect use like this. She also gets emotional and was crying about the Dbacks. No real answers, just than try harder to not let it get us down.

On a LiL note, some one asked Sel why Rin changed her hair color and he said, cause she wanted to. I don't know why but that gives me a better feeling that the personality's wont change, which has been a huge fear for me this week... again, wish I didn't get so affected by shit that doesn't matter.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yeah, netorare* will very likely not be a problem
View attachment 3053922
Honestly, that makes me even more worried.

Sel definitely seems to consider it "Dark" if it makes him want to puke.

He's also already had a few character's cucked, and Sensei seemed to grow up feeling cucked by his own brother, which seems to be a reason he pretended it didn't rain anymore. This seems heavily implied in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event:

Although, I do think it's far more likely the girls will be raped in front of him, rather than actually choosing to do it.

Similar to what HOPE did in 'The Light of Last Summer' Main Event:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axismundi

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've been thinking of who in the cast would be the one to humble Nodoka (outthink?/outwit?) Other than Yumi eventually breaking the ice on telling Chika/Yuki what happened if Sel ever decides to do that. I want to think Nodoka as a Mary Sue, but it doesn't feel fully correct calling her that.

I want to say Ami, w/ Nodoka taking interest in her not knowing(?) how touchy the subject is other than surmising on how Sensei came to be with what she mentioned during her book signing. Like setting up for Nodoka shaking the hornet's nest.

The other being Ayane(?) Completely randomly other than w/ how Himawari or some blue eyed girl has appeared in her dreams. I honestly don't get the point that was being made here or the meaning flew over my head. I'll probably revisit those events. Making me hope for the next Dorm Wars w/ Ayane and Nodoka having a Jeopardy face off that'd be funny.
My bets on Sekai/The World Itself, and after last update, It seems like Nodoka may have become her/it's "Yasu":

Nodoka's major weakness seems to be older women that she's attracted to, since one of the few times Nodoka seemed caught by surprise in a bad way was when it came to Yuki:
Nodoka also seems overly interested in Sekai's business, and those relevant to her like Sensei, and Ami. Then add on that Nodoka seems to underestimate how horrible some people can be, and I can see her underestimating Sekai.

My 2nd guess is probably Sensei. Similar reasoning.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It seems like Yasu and her god has straight up abandoned him
I love this interpretation. If it is an abandonement which implied to reset Sensei rather then direct reset enforcement, it realy helps to explain why didn't Sensei got reset.

At least, if Yasu's god can save Sensei from reset, pareidolia should also be capable of it. It is interesting itself:
1) There are few implications that wired god is Maya's god. Mostly because she is associated with chapter 2, but I think some more could be found.
2) As a result of chapter 3, we got Sensei separated from the callous god.
3) Ayane is heavily changed in chapter 3, which is influenced by Pareidolia. Ayane is also influenced wih Himawary, who is associated with Pareidolia herself.

Assuming all of that, as a result of chapter 3:
1) Maya, a wire god agent, erased
2) Sensei, previously a callous god agent, excommunicated from god. He also owes to Pareidolia and might be converted as well
2*) Ami, associated with callous god, seems to be sacrificed as well
3) Ayane, a new pareidolia agent, stays (at least it is heavily implied) and probably bound by some sort of deal

If it is Pareidolia responible for that, it is extremly good job. No wonder he rises

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I love this interpretation. If it is an abandonement which implied to reset Sensei rather then direct reset enforcement, it realy helps to explain why didn't Sensei got reset.

At least, if Yasu's god can save Sensei from reset, pareidolia should also be capable of it. It is interesting itself:
1) There are few implications that wired god is Maya's god. Mostly because she is associated with chapter 2, but I think some more could be found.
2) As a result of chapter 3, we got Sensei separated from the callous god.
3) Ayane is heavily changed in chapter 3, which is influenced by Pareidolia. Ayane is also influenced wih Himawary, who is associated with Pareidolia herself.

Assuming all of that, as a result of chapter 3:
1) Maya, a wire god agent, erased
2) Sensei, previously a callous god agent, excommunicated from god. He also owes to Pareidolia and might be converted as well
2*) Ami, associated with callous god, seems to be sacrificed as well
3) Ayane, a new pareidolia agent, stays (at least it is heavily implied) and probably bound by some sort of deal

If it is Pareidolia responible for that, it is extrely good job. No wonder he rises
There's also how Amy seems to be stuck in the Pareidolia Mall. Possibly trapped there, which could have been caused by Ayane's deal.

Ami showing up after the "Amy" Happy Event, with Sensei hugging her, could have been implying that Amy was a future Ami.

Then there's The Old One who may just be Pareidolia.

Overall: Pareidolia definitely seemed to be the one fucking shit up lately lol.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So I finally finished the update, and for Maya, I'm wondering if this is another fake-out situation like the end of the last chapter. I don't think Sel would pull the same thing twice in a row, and this time feels very final, but I also feel like he'd do it because it's the last thing we'd expect.
With Sel i wouldn't be so sure.
If you're through with the last update, you might remember the whole Ami situation some time ago.
How she went from clingy to yandere, maybe even psycho, to normal Ami and now back to yandere again.

So Maya showing up unchanged is nothing i would be surprised about.
With Maya this isn't a fake-out IMO, She is Reset. Sel has said that was where he was going with her story at this point. Now what type person she'll be, how she will act and what she remembers and knows is hard to say. I will guess that all her memories of time Before the Lockdown/SpaceWar and the subsequent Time Loops/Resets after are gone. More or less like Akira was at the start of the game. She'll probably behave the same, probably " A little more chipper". Akira is just Sensei(just a teacher) to her nothing more. She will treat Akira with same animosity and revulsion that she did in Chapter 1. It will probably be an Instinctive reaction with no knowledge as to why she defaults to it. Hopefully she'll be called out for it or she'll wonder why and struggles to figure out why. Things I hope to see in Chapter 4 is what I said above about her attitude towards Akira and her struggle to figure out why she defaults to it, playing the violin, and Akira giving her the green scarf in hopes of trigging lost memories.
And does anyone have any thoughts on the time we spent with Ayane? I was scared Ayane was getting too much plot armor, so I guess I'm glad it technically didn't happen, but was that the shape-shifter then?
Not Sure that's open to debate. I think that was the Broken World screwing with Akira's mind, tricking him into thinking he was progressing while keeping him in place until he snapped out of it(maybe). We'll find out next update as it will start with Akira trying to restart the World.
I think he got to the roof, met Ayane, then once Maya got there he blacked out and had black out sex with her.
Not quite exactly...(see below it's slightly edited from original)
What happened is that, @ the end of "The End of the World", Akira's mind was breaking when Maya came back into the Karaoke booth to take Akira back home to start his struggle to break free and journey to the roof. Except Maya got surprised by the state Sana was in and pause for a bit then Akira blacked out (probably puppet stringed into this state by GOD God god), tackled Maya, ripped her clothes off and began to have "Blackout Sex" with her (snapping out of it mid way to have a last moment with her. we don't see this yet) The Event Ends with a POP and Akira (blacking out again this time from the Pain of knowing he lost her) saying "Maya?" That POP is the moment she is Reset. We don't see then because we are hardly shown what happens when Akira blacks out (he's not aware of himself). We see that play out as a Flashback however @ the end of "Remember to Smile" for 2 possible reasons: 1. GOD God god made him remember to torment him in knowing what he lost. Or 2. Akira Forced himself to remember Maya and the promise he made to her before she POP'ed.
I will die on the blonde Chika hill...
Agreed, She doesn't look like Chika to me without her bleached blonde hair.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Selebus is posting previews even from vacation, so I think we should have this discussion right now or we could be just late for it: Which girl would be chapter 4 cover

My primary bet is Sana: she was set up during this chapter, her route was forced (i.e. was skipable, but wasn't), she is from first floor (it can be used as counter-argument as well, but netherless), she is set up to realy understand Sensei blackouts, which should be major chapter 4 arc. Also she is part of SLS now, where three first covers came from

Other bets: Makoto (doubtful, unless she would mmake it to the roof), Tsuneyo (second floor to balance first floor, her ability to keep memories through resets), Yasu/Nodoka (most doubful, but still possible)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Selebus is posting previews even from vacation, so I think we should have this discussion right now or we could be just late for it: Which girl would be chapter 4 cover

My primary bet is Sana: she was set up during this chapter, her route was forced (i.e. was skipable, but wasn't), she is from first floor (it can be used as counter-argument as well, but netherless), she is set up to realy understand Sensei blackouts, which should be major chapter 4 arc. Also she is part of SLS now, where three first covers came from

Other bets: Makoto (doubtful, unless she would mmake it to the roof), Tsuneyo (second floor to balance first floor, her ability to keep memories through resets), Yasu/Nodoka (most doubful, but still possible)
I can definitely see all of those. Just to throw a possibly dark horse out there: Niki or Noriko.

I have a feeling the Nakayamas will play some kind of importance next chapter.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes