DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Upd: Haven't preious world sound more like Amiworld? It would explain a lot, including murdered Ami and Maya's implications about Ami's reaction to reset-related information. In this case, new world might surprisingly be Mayaworld for symmetry reasons. Also, Maya going postal after hearing about resets is hillarious
It's just a theory, but the world we've been in could definitely have been the Amiverse. The recent GU Ami glitch does seem to suggest that Maya was simply a character while Ami existed beyond that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's also rather clear that Ami was capable of more than she let on:
Ami may have been just trying to not take advantage of Sensei:
Even though she more or less knew all the cheat codes. Kind of like a god wanting to be chosen instead of forcing everyone to choose it.

She also seemed to imply she was the main character more than once:

Of course, she also seemed to have limitations:

And after trying to be less clingy:
Well, this happened:
It seems like Ami may have let down her guard and something took advantage of that.

Now, as for the Mayaverse:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well Guys I just remembered this Q
What happens in good uncle route with ami lust event?
If you mean from last update then more or less: Sana asks Ami to share Sensei. The continuity breaks. Sensei still fucks Ami and Ami still cucks Maya. You just don't see it. Then Ami doesn't have to raise her hand when it comes to kissing boys because GU Ami hasn't kissed Sensei.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheLarceny

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
What season is coming now? I thought we would be in winter again, but seein the new desings every girls has summer clothes again, so what happened with the thing of when the snow come back and so?

Also, I don't like almost any of the design changes, I think only Molly and Otoha's are to my liking.

Rin, Chika, Kirin... they look so bad to me, their clothes are so ugly, Sana looks fine, buth I don't like her clothes either...

But it's always been that way for me with this game.
For example with Ayane, the dress she had in her first version looked like a grandmother's dress.
Idk, I don't like Selebus's fashion sense at all.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Didn't we already have a glimpse of what an Amiverse would look like? The single most horrifying scene of all time.
View attachment 3052964
Praise Yumi for skipping classes that leads to only 9 Amis instead of 10.
There were far too many Amis last update:

I can't tell whether the world was freaking out or The Shapeshifter was trying to overload the system:
Something weird definitely seemed to be going on, though.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I wish it's the Ayaneverse, if she rewrote the girls to be happy and trauma free we might get a non ace Io.
But there is also the possibility that she only fixed what she knew.
I hope it's the former, everyone trauma free will help us pursue Yumi, Io, Uta, helping us get closer to the romance all girls and get to Dark Path.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
For example with Ayane, the dress she had in her first version looked like a grandmother's dress.
OMG haha I completely understand what you meant here. To me that flowery white dress makes her look like either a grandma, a mildly pregnant lady, or a vase; one of the three.

What’s impressive is that she manages to remain super cute despite all that.

• Haha
Reactions: DSasha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wish it's the Ayaneverse, if she rewrote the girls to be happy and trauma free we might get a non ace Io.
But there is also the possibility that she only fixed what she knew.
I hope it's the former, everyone trauma free will help us pursue Yumi, Io, Uta, helping us get closer to the romance all girls and get to Dark Path.
Io has implied that even if she's trauma less, things still wouldn't work out between her and Sensei:
It could just be her self deprecating, but I dont recall her mentioning that her trauma made her ace. It may have just enforced her sexuality.

Honestly, you can probably kiss Sensei's harem goodbye if Ayane is actually in control. She's straight and monoamorous. I wouldn't even be that surprised if Sensei only wanted her, now.

Not to mention, "Healthy" girls aren't easy prey for a predator, anyway. The only girl that might still be effed up enough to want Sensei, is probably Ayane.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Io has implied that even if she's trauma less, things still wouldn't work out between her and Sensei:
It could just be her self deprecating, but I dont recall her mentioning that her trauma made her ace. It may have just enforced her sexuality.

Honestly, you can probably kiss Sensei's harem goodbye if Ayane is actually in control. She's straight and monoamorous. I wouldn't even be that surprised if Sensei only wanted her, now.

Not to mention, "Healthy" girls aren't easy prey for a predator, anyway. The only girl that might still be effed up enough to want Sensei, is probably Ayane.
That is just like... her opnion bro.
But on the topic of Ayane somehow changing Akira, I think it's impossible at least on this reset because he's been "saved" by sitting besides Yasu:
Also he is one of the only male suitors in range and a handsome one to boot, and they are hormone filled teenagers, even trauma free they are at max slightly harder pickings instead of easy ones.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That is just like... her opnion bro.
But on the topic of Ayane somehow changing Akira, I think it's impossible at least on this reset because he's been "saved" by sitting besides Yasu:
Also he is one of the only male suitors in range and a handsome one to boot, and they are hormone filled teenagers, even trauma free they are at max slightly harder pickings instead of easy ones.
It seems like Yasu and her god has straight up abandoned him:
For now, anyway.

Also, the whole Sensei being one of the only males around thing, might not even be in play anymore. Not to mention, most of the girls are/were Bi. They probably don't actually need a dick.

Overall: Things might be getting rather rough, rather soon. The NTR like stuff during the puzzle could even be foreshadowing things...

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
My Discord is connected through a different device from this one so i can't share the photo, but I'm sure someone else will, but one of the previews is of the new Chika model in a maid outfit.

It makes me think that maybe she ditched the hair dye for the job. Maybe it didn't have room for a gyaru maid.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I finally finished the update, and for Maya, I'm wondering if this is another fake-out situation like the end of the last chapter. I don't think Sel would pull the same thing twice in a row, and this time feels very final, but I also feel like he'd do it because it's the last thing we'd expect.

And does anyone have any thoughts on the time we spent with Ayane? I was scared Ayane was getting too much plot armor, so I guess I'm glad it technically didn't happen, but was that the shape-shifter then?

To be honest, I'm probably too tired to fully wrap my head around what's going on, so I'll give it a reply when I get the chance.
The NTR like stuff during the puzzle could even be foreshadowing things...
She looks so much better with black hair, I wish this was default Chika gawdamit.
I will die on the blonde Chika hill. Everyone needs to go blonde in this game.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes