k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Not quite exactly...(see below it's slightly edited from original)
Except that in the event he presses her hands down "against the concret of the rooftop that she changed his life".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the karaoke booth floor but the rooftop, which implies they got to the rooftop before blacking out. Is what I believe at least.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, if anyone wants a positive(?) theory, instead of the usual depressing ones then: I think Noriko might play a part in helping Maya down the road.

Noriko is more or less the only character that would actually want Maya around besides Sensei. It's rather clear that while Maya absolutely despises her, Noriko cares about her:
It also just so happens to be, that the Nakayamas seem to be the best around, when it comes to bringing back the memories of those they care about:
Much to Maya's chagrin.

It's probably just wishful thinking, but Noriko being the one to bring Maya back, would definitely be something I'd like to see. I'm also sure it'd piss Maya off, lol.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It's probably just wishful thinking, but Noriko being the one to bring Maya back, would definitely be something I'd like to see. I'm also sure it'd piss Maya off, lol.
In order to bring somebody back you have to sacrifice someone with equal value. Sure Maya would be pissed of by this equality anyways

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In order to bring somebody back you have to sacrifice someone with equal value. Sure Maya would be pissed of by this equality anyways
I mean, Niki's letters and tour brought back some of Sensei's memories. She didn't really sacrifice anything.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Noriko sacrificed herself for Maya though. It's kind of her thing. Suffering for others.

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
I've heard that the new reset is by far the hardest one of them all, and boy oh boy it was even harder than I expected it to be.
Thank god God GOD GOD that the people here are so generous to drop and update their puzzle guides every update.
Shout out to k1n5l4y3r for the detailed guide. can't wait for the 7th reset guide to be a 24 page long guide. seriously what the hell is wrong with these resets.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
If there was at least more room for syntax error or spelling variations with the puzzle answers you type in they would not be so bad. Sometimes you try one thing that is basically right, It tells you its wrong. Then you spend 20min wasting your time trying other stuff.
For example In this reset I typed "mum" in Ami's laptop it said it was wrong then I wasted some time putting in numbers and other stuff I had written down. None of them worked, then I checked here... I guess Selebus just wants us to suffer.
(Yes its a password so sure it makes sense you have to get it exact. But the same thing happens with other ones. This is just the example that came to mind)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Since I saw the topic a little ago, I stop to remember that 1698924156123.png and in what he considers strictly in his conception 1698924229873.png If we take his vision at his word, at least the suffering will come in a thousand ways except ntr, 1698924747698.png so going off on those issues, imo, is going abysmally off the beaten track.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since I saw the topic a little ago, I stop to remember that View attachment 3054760 and in what he considers strictly in his conception View attachment 3054761 If we take his vision at his word, at least the suffering will come in a thousand ways except ntr, View attachment 3054764 so going off on those issues, imo, is going abysmally off the beaten track.
It's a little ironic that one of the angels literally says "cucked by a machine":
Yet Sel doesn't seem to count it. Perhaps because it's a different Maya or some other technicality.

Overall: Sel does at least seem to prefer not abusing this kind of thing. Which is good imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duskreyn

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
It's almost impossible to find a teacher Mc, and when i find, he looks like a teen '-'

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's almost impossible to find a teacher Mc, and when i find, he looks like a teen '-'
Sensei looks like an adult when he's standing next to the students in any scene but if you want a more obvious adult appearance i can recommend:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-mykocks-manor-altos-and-herdone.23470/ or
https://f95zone.to/threads/that-new-teacher-day-2-rogueone.171128/
depending on how old you want the girls to look/be. The first one are all 18/19 year old students and has waaay more content than the second and the second has girls that look to be similar to this game, about 15/16-ish. It did have them looking younger in its first version but the dev aged them up a bit to keep the game on f95. If you want outright loli students then you'd have to look elsewhere from this site.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, it would be less worse if the game was full pov. Or the Mc could be a immortal :ROFLMAO:
I mean, without going into spoilers, let's just say this MC is a little unique. Those "Horror" and "Religion" tags are there for a reason.

He also gets called "old" by a few students, much to his dismay, a few times, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Vlbc

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
There's also how Amy seems to be stuck in the Pareidolia Mall. Possibly trapped there, which could have been caused by Ayane's deal.

Ami showing up after the "Amy" Happy Event, with Sensei hugging her, could have been implying that Amy was a future Ami.

Then there's The Old One who may just be Pareidolia.

Overall: Pareidolia definitely seemed to be the one fucking shit up lately lol.
I just realized there is a mall renovation announcement as well, making it all the more scarier if this is true.
1698937873709.png
If Amy is insinuating what has transpired during this reset, what scares me more is who the hell is this short-haired Ami we saw in the preview. Maybe it's just a repaired Ami (both mentally and physically) for the betterment of mankind, but it'd be basically swapping and that's the scary part.

Selebus is posting previews even from vacation, so I think we should have this discussion right now or we could be just late for it: Which girl would be chapter 4 cover

My primary bet is Sana: she was set up during this chapter, her route was forced (i.e. was skipable, but wasn't), she is from first floor (it can be used as counter-argument as well, but netherless), she is set up to realy understand Sensei blackouts, which should be major chapter 4 arc. Also she is part of SLS now, where three first covers came from

Other bets: Makoto (doubtful, unless she would mmake it to the roof), Tsuneyo (second floor to balance first floor, her ability to keep memories through resets), Yasu/Nodoka (most doubful, but still possible)
My main bet is the same as yours but my personal wish goes to Noriko. With Maya gone, she is now the remaining girl that has knowledge about the forbidden tutoring past. If Sensei means it when he swore to bring Maya back, reaching out to Noriko to learn more might be his first step. It just sucks for her if it actually pans out like that because Sensei now goes to her DUE TO another girl.

(It would suck even more if Noriko somehow agrees to help find Maya back, or even trade her back to complete her martyrdom legacy if such thing is possible)

But with all the possibilities aside, I kinda just wish it's Noriko regardless because the queen of the cockblocked martyr deserves much much more.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Things I hope to see in Chapter 4 is what I said above about her attitude towards Akira and her struggle to figure out why she defaults to it, playing the violin, and Akira giving her the green scarf in hopes of trigging lost memories.
I like that idea. Espacially the scarf becomming an important item once more.
The scene where Akira gives her the scarf, was one of the most moving in the game for me.

Some people here also said that Himawari was the vendor girl who made Akira buy those two scarfes.
But i never looked that one one up, so i can't tell if that is true.
But if it is true, it would make it even more likely that we could get a "Return of the scarf".

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes