JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Btw, Kirin should be 15 and almost 16 since Christmas is 2 months before her bday. Rin is likely the only 14 year old due to skipping ahead. Funny enough, Kirin should be older than Nodoka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upd: updated what fdsasdf_p and DeSkel15 found

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Haruka is a few years ahead of Sara (Girl-Talk), so I assume it's at least 35, or 36 at most.

Wakana is 28 (Everything Everywhere All At Once). Osako thus too is 28 (From Apr2023 CP and the assumption that these two are in the same year)

Maki is 34 (From Jan2023 CP)
Let me see what else I can dig up...

And two of the main cast birthdays are not correct (Futaba: Nov.28; Chika: May.09)

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
And sorry, but I don't think Nodoka feels an ounce of empathy for Yumi, so it begs the question why Nodoka didn't make things a lot worse if her only purpose was "revenge."
I am not convinved Nodoka actually feels an ounce of empathy for anyone. I just did read that dialouge again and she mentions it was to satisfy her curiosity. And if that isnt a frightening motivation to do something like that, i dont know what is. It reminds me a bit of a little kid plucking the wings of a fly. I mean there is no empathy involved as well. Now that i think about it, have we ever seen her emote anything besides neutral face, going crazy or devilish grin? I am not sure if we have. Guess i will check all of her events to see what we get there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ctoafn and LuisD

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
I am not convinved Nodoka actually feels an ounce of empathy for anyone. I just did read that dialouge again and she mentions it was to satisfy her curiosity. And if that isnt a frightening motivation to do something like that, i dont know what is. It reminds me a bit of a little kid plucking the wings of a fly. I mean there is no empathy involved as well. Now that i think about it, have we ever seen her emote anything besides neutral face, going crazy or devilish grin? I am not sure if we have. Guess i will check all of her events to see what we get there.
I think you completely missed the point with Nodoka, its self-evident multiple times, that she actually cares how her actions influence other peoples lives, the book is basically her saying stuff through writing, that she is too shy to say with words for example, its actually possible that she is one of the most wholesome girls out there

Reactions: Bingoogus

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think you completely missed the point with Nodoka, its self-evident multiple times, that she actually cares how her actions influence other peoples lives, the book is basically her saying stuff through writing, that she is too shy to say with words for example, its actually possible that she is one of the most wholesome girls out there
Yeah? Then how come i remember very clearly doesnt even understand why futaba is so pissed when she finds out about the book. Look at her expression over the whole event, that is not the facial expression of someone who does realize she hurt a friend. That is not the facial expression who is sorry she did hurt someone she supposedly cares about. I mean for fucks sake, her justification for not asking any of the girls if they would like to be a character in her book is because she knows they would say no and then she wouldnt have a book. And i guess because that is just up to her to decide. No one should decide for nodoka but nodoka herself. She does not even once say in anyway that she is sorry she did hurt futaba's feeling. No, instead she wants futaba to understand her. And is confused about what the actual probelm is suppose to be. I dont see much wholesome in that behaviour.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.38.0

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 899 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Haruka is a few years ahead of Sara (Girl-Talk), so I assume it's at least 35, or 36 at most.

Wakana is 28 (Everything Everywhere All At Once). Osako thus too is 28 (From Apr2023 CP and the assumption that these two are in the same year)

Maki is 34 (From Jan2023 CP)
Let me see what else I can dig up...

And two of the main cast birthdays are not correct (Futaba: Nov.28; Chika: May.09)
Now I feel lame :(

Should I edit myself or you will handle it?

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Lmao gotta say was not expecting to hear that Nodoka is "the most wholesome girl" in this year of our lord 2024. Did we forget that whole yumi scene with the sexual assault? Is this what seeing a girl's tits does to a motherfucker?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Lmao gotta say was not expecting to hear that Nodoka is "the most wholesome girl" in this year of our lord 2024. Did we forget that whole yumi scene with the sexual assault? Is this what seeing a girl's tits does to a motherfucker?
well you know how there are jock guys that sexually abuse girls but actually its just their way to show they care, I think it was kinda similar for Nodoka with Yumi, I think she was trying to bruteforce fix Yumi with that

• Thinking Face

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I've mentioned and showed far more than just "what happened".

Kirin definitely didn't do what she did because she's dumb. Kirin isn't dumb or stupid and she understands the consequences of her actions. She was literally blackmailing a friend, successfully. The whole point is them all knowing the consequences. It's also not like she needs a phd to know doing bad things to people will make them not like you. She's fully aware she's a bad person doing bad things:

Btw, Kirin should be 15 and almost 16 since Christmas is 2 months before her bday. Rin is likely the only 14 year old due to skipping ahead. Funny enough, Kirin should be older than Nodoka.

As for Nodoka, why does it matter if Yumi was changing? If you think Nodoka did this just so Yumi would get sexual with Sensei, you may have missed the part where Nodoka cucked her:
And they are even further apart from fucking now, than they were. Yumi more or less became a cockblock recently. Revenge also doesn't need to be the sole purpose to still be a major reason why Nodoka did this to her. It's not like Nodoka has done this to anyone who hasn't traumatized and threatened to kill someone close to Nodoka.

There's also no reason for Nodoka to feel empathy or sympathy for Yumi of all people, but Yumi knows better now, and if she'll hurt anyone, it's Nodoka, hence why she's the "Matador" and the event this happened in, was Nodoka's 'Matador' Chapter 3 Event. Nodoka made herself Yumi's target.

Frankly, considering Nodoka could fail to blackmail Yumi, and still end up assaulted if not killed, what Nodoka did was more stupid than what Kirin did. Nodoka was being more stupid than Kirin, when it comes to blackmailing at least. Nodoka's struggle to understand others is way more of a hindrance, than Kirin just being insecure and horny, and petty in Ayane's case. Your point about stupidity being more forgivable should apply more to Nodoka than Kirin.

I do agree with your assessment of the book scene, but Futaba has literally been traumatized by Yumi and is terrified of becoming a target again:
She's not able to think rationally about the book, which is why Nodoka tried to keep her from finding out about it.

Judging her during the book scene to attempt to discredit her prior, is in poor taste, and doesn't work if one knows the context.

Nodoka's greatest priority also isn't the story, it's making everyone understand (this world), otherwise, her existence means nothing:
As she mentioned in her 'Amoeba (Incontrovertible Peculiarity)' Chapter 3 Event.

"This story" is just a popular work of hers, that she felt inspired to write. It didn't even seem intended to be read by Futaba, or the rest of the class.

She's also literally put her writing profession on temporary hiatus right now:
Nodoka has more important things to focus on.
By intentionality, I mean that she doesn't understand how bad the outcomes she wants will affect other people because she's using herself as the judgement. If she was in Ayane's shoes, she would think getting taken advantage of by a cute girl would be great. And again, dumb 15 year old does dumb things, really not that deep.

On the Yumi thing, I really don't get it. Have you never seen any romcom ever? Like isn't "making the heroine jealous to get her to realize her feelings" not a super common trope? Cuz that's literally what Nodoka is doing. You can see in the conversation with Chika a few events earlier, and in the event itself, that Yumi doesn't even realize herself how much she cares about Sensei. She's shocked when Nodoka suggests that her giving Sensei a BJ would hurt her more, and comes to the realization that it actually would hurt more when she chooses to degrade herself over watching the blowjob. This is the purpose of that event - Nodoka is trying to get Yumi to stop coping when it comes to Sensei and admit her feelings, with the revenge thing as a side bonus.

She's not stupid - as Futaba said, she observes the class so much that she understands every character. She knew the potential of getting hurt (obviously, and hinted by her smiling after getting beaten up), but she chose to continue because the reward of progressing her story was more important than her own safety. Again, she fully understands the consequences of her actions, and makes the choices accordingly.

Nodoka's greatest priority also isn't the story, it's making everyone understand (this world), otherwise, her existence means nothing
...Yes, and how does she make people understand? By writing stories...

• Thinking Face

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Yeah? Then how come i remember very clearly doesnt even understand why futaba is so pissed when she finds out about the book. Look at her expression over the whole event, that is not the facial expression of someone who does realize she hurt a friend. That is not the facial expression who is sorry she did hurt someone she supposedly cares about. I mean for fucks sake, her justification for not asking any of the girls if they would like to be a character in her book is because she knows they would say no and then she wouldnt have a book. And i guess because that is just up to her to decide. No one should decide for nodoka but nodoka herself. She does not even once say in anyway that she is sorry she did hurt futaba's feeling. No, instead she wants futaba to understand her. And is confused about what the actual probelm is suppose to be. I dont see much wholesome in that behaviour.
I mean, the point is her feelings are irrational. Nodoka knows that a lot of her fears are unfounded, like how the classmates will go target her. The only real argument Futaba makes is that the existence of the story makes her feel bad, and that friends shouldn't make each other feel bad. So really the question becomes "do my feelings of discomfort matter less to you than you writing this story," and well, the answer is yes.

No one puts their friends above everything else, there are always things people will value more than friendship. Perhaps your friend dislikes the fact that things they don't care about matter more to you than them, but that's kinda their problem. Friendship isn't a contract with written rules, after all.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I mean, the point is her feelings are irrational. Nodoka knows that a lot of her fears are unfounded, like how the classmates will go target her. The only real argument Futaba makes is that the existence of the story makes her feel bad, and that friends shouldn't make each other feel bad. So really the question becomes "do my feelings of discomfort matter less to you than you writing this story," and well, the answer is yes.

No one puts their friends above everything else, there are always things people will value more than friendship. Perhaps your friend dislikes the fact that things they don't care about matter more to you than them, but that's kinda their problem. Friendship isn't a contract with written rules, after all.
You know you have some compelling arguments. I think i will answer to that with the reaction nodoka showed right after futuba left her room crying. You know, here supposed friend, that she did hurt with her actions. Huh.jpg
She isnt sad, she doesnt feel sorry or regret, i actually believe she doesnt feel anything right this moment. Tbh the more i look into this i wonder if she is suffering from some sort of disorder and she doesnt feel anything at all and just fakes it everytime she does show emotions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
By intentionality, I mean that she doesn't understand how bad the outcomes she wants will affect other people because she's using herself as the judgement. If she was in Ayane's shoes, she would think getting taken advantage of by a cute girl would be great. And again, dumb 15 year old does dumb things, really not that deep.

On the Yumi thing, I really don't get it. Have you never seen any romcom ever? Like isn't "making the heroine jealous to get her to realize her feelings" not a super common trope? Cuz that's literally what Nodoka is doing. You can see in the conversation with Chika a few events earlier, and in the event itself, that Yumi doesn't even realize herself how much she cares about Sensei. She's shocked when Nodoka suggests that her giving Sensei a BJ would hurt her more, and comes to the realization that it actually would hurt more when she chooses to degrade herself over watching the blowjob. This is the purpose of that event - Nodoka is trying to get Yumi to stop coping when it comes to Sensei and admit her feelings, with the revenge thing as a side bonus.

She's not stupid - as Futaba said, she observes the class so much that she understands every character. She knew the potential of getting hurt (obviously, and hinted by her smiling after getting beaten up), but she chose to continue because the reward of progressing her story was more important than her own safety. Again, she fully understands the consequences of her actions, and makes the choices accordingly.

...Yes, and how does she make people understand? By writing stories...
Kirin is not using herself as the judgement. She's simply a bad person that gets off doing bad things to others. Really not that complicated.

This isn't actually a Romcom... I feel like the horror and rape tags would have made that obvious. Yumi and Sensei were not made closer, nor intended to be made closer due to this. That is just your headcanon.

Nodoka understanding the consequences is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with what I said, which was this:
Frankly, considering Nodoka could fail to blackmail Yumi, and still end up assaulted if not killed, what Nodoka did was more stupid than what Kirin did. Nodoka was being more stupid than Kirin, when it comes to blackmailing at least. Nodoka's struggle to understand others is way more of a hindrance, than Kirin just being insecure and horny, and petty in Ayane's case. Your point about stupidity being more forgivable should apply more to Nodoka than Kirin.
You just completely ignored this, and shoved "understanding consequences" in for whatever reason.

Also, Nodoka can do more than write stories... you do realize she can talk right? These stories she writes are for work, and most of the class doesn't even know about it. Only Futaba has actually seemed to read it and Nodoka tried to prevent that.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes