Aug 20, 2021
Nah those I finished, it's the other characters that I'm stuck on.
Refer to the guide in the attached post down below. It should help.

My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I wont give you a specific hint, but i will tell you how i usually get all the events. Keep playing, visit the same placed over a whole week, after that visit other places over a whole week, try to call the girls you miss events during different times and days. And always remember, the ctrl skip is your best friend.
I was trying that but it was taking a while and no results yet.

Refer to the guide in the attached post down below. It should help.
Thank you :D

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I was trying that but it was taking a while and no results yet.
Really? Well that is weird, because i can think of at least three events you should be able to trigger that way and some that just follow up to them. Because that is what i always do and it always works, just like it did in the last update. Which is why i am always confused why people ask for advice to an event i just did trigger by try and error week after week.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Btw, who do you all think is Next? Who deserves to have Sensei force himself onto them?
I honestly don't think anyone deserves to be forced upon by someone twice their size and strength like that.

Some characters have built up more negative karma, sure, but the only people who've done anything bad enough to put sexual assault on the table as punishment would incidentally not view it as a punishment (Kirin and Nodoka, and to a lesser extent, Ami, though she's in the throes of mental illness and gets a partial pass on much of her behavior)

The only person I can think of who has recently built up a lot of negative karma that wouldn't be actively turned on by a suddenly sexually aggressive Sensei is Otoha, and honestly, I think that's coming fairly soon.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
The only person I can think of who has recently built up a lot of negative karma that wouldn't be actively turned on by a suddenly sexually aggressive Sensei is Otoha, and honestly, I think that's coming fairly soon.
While i agree with the karma part, to me it looks more like she will end up in a route that does involve niki. Too much build up to just abandon that imo.

Aug 20, 2021
While i agree with the karma part, to me it looks more like she will end up in a route that does involve niki. Too much build up to just abandon that imo.
Meanwhile I’m here patiently hoping for some Niki/Chika content. The potential is right there considering how much of a superfan Chika is of Niki’s. Wonder what her reaction will be when she discovers just how close her idol and Akira actually are.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Meanwhile I’m here patiently hoping for some Niki/Chika content. The potential is right there considering how much of a superfan Chika is of Niki’s. Wonder what her reaction will be when she discovers just how close her and Akira actually are.
My guess would be very conflicted at the very least, because she still thinks of herself as the one and only girlfriend.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She would probably more likely hang out with molly as with her sister. And sure, i wouldnt be surprised if she had fantasies about that sort of things with her sister. But having fantasies and actually seeing her crumble because of it is something different. And with miku it is something different, that feels much more like something she wants to share. I actually believe in her fucked up mind, she was doing miku a favor. And with ayane there was revenge that played into it. And neither she nor sensei did rape her. She just forced her way into it. Sure that is fucked up, and i never did deny that this is what she is. But i am pretty sure she did justify it in her head in a way that it wasnt as bad as it looks from the outside.
The fact alone that she was worried shows one thing pretty clear. And that is that it doesnt makes her happy to see her sister suffer. We dont need to see what she actually said, or did right after. Because no matter what, it would have been a follow up to her been worried about her sister.
She is like all of the other girls broken. In her own mind probably even beyond repair. And when then a situation comes that is a one in a million chance like ayane, she is going to take it. And then is just no longer able to let go. But in the end, she never actually did anything proactivly to really hurt someone. I mean if she really wanted karin to suffer, she would have pushed sensei into that direction. She would have planted a seed in his mind to rape her sister, to really mess her up. But, she didnt do this. The only fucked up sex she did actively pursuit, is and was her own. And that is why i dont think of her as a monster. Real monster dont just wait for chances, they create those chances.
Kirin fingered Ayane and kissed her against her will:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forcing her into this, by threatening to ruin her and Sensei's life, with Ayane being straight and monoamorous on top of this.

There's an obvious reason Ayane considers Kirin Scum:

Kirin didn't fuck Ayane with a dildo, but for all intents and purposes she chose to violate and traumatize a friend, because she could.

Even the revenge part is just an added bonus according to Kirin who admitted she'd do this to a bunch of other people without it:

Kirin also compared Ayane (who she violated) to her sister Karin. Even claiming she doesn't force Karin into sex due to the possibility that Karin could get some before her:
In other words: Kirin is simply too insecure to have Sensei rape her sister.

Also, Kirin found the chance to blackmail Ayane, and she used it to create more chances to take advantage of her (like during the first dorm war). She also brought drugged up Miku to a room so that she could take advantage of her (which I doubt she'd feel guilty about if she was actually thinking it's doing her a favor). So, Kirin did create her own chances.

Personally, Kirin seems Rotten. I wouldn't consider her broken. She's a little too normal to be broken in my point of view. She just wants attention and pleasure.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
for all intents and purposes she chose to violate and traumatize a friend, because she could.
Yes, i never denied that. She is not a good person. A good person would have let that chance slip, no matter how horny she would have gotten, a bad person like kirin took the chance but only a horrible person would have created the chance in the first place. And she wasnt able to let that chance go even after is something i already said. That is why the whole ayana-kirin blackmail didnt stoped from kirins side.
Even the revenge part is just an added bonus according to Kirin who admitted she'd do this to a bunch of other people without it:
I think in this context kirin is not a reliable narrator. She really does big mouth it here. And the same is true for what she said about her sister. Kirin got rid of her V-Card a long time ago by now, and she still didnt do anything regarding to karin.

And miku was just another chance. One to help a friend of her to a break i think kirin did believe she needed. And she again didnt drug miku. If this would have been about force sex uppon her, it would have been easier to just create a lout noise and abuse her in her defenseless state. It would even be more cruel, because it would have guaranteed that miku wouldnt get any pleasure out of it.

Kirin, is not a good person. But i never said that. I said she isnt a monster. She didnt trick ayane to have sex that one day. She didnt drug miku to force into her little sex fantasies. And she didnt made fun or showed joy when she saw her distressed sister. Because she is not a monster. But she isnt a good person either and i am sure she would be the first to admit that. There are two other character that are monster tho. One of them dead and the other dead inside. Kirin looks like a fucking angel -pun intented ;)- compared to those two.

Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
I can totally see Kirin putting Karin in a closet, telling her she will talk to Akira for her, then provoking him into fucking her right in front of the closet while dirty talking about how he almost raped her sister and how good it would be to have them both.
oh yeah, I could see that. not sure if she is on Ami's level of evilness to do that in the current spot, but that would be fun to observe!!

But I would guess that Kirin will break. she doesn't know what she wants and she doesn't know what she is or is not capable of. she might have thought about those kinda scenarios with sensei and her sister and maybe even wanted to act on it. and maybe she would, under the right circumstances.
context can be everything for decision-making/forming an opinion.
as of the end of this update, my guts tell me it is too much for her, even if she thinks it is not. it's like having a kink or thinking you are capable of something or idk - and then actually trying it and the "oh shit it's not at all how I imagined it" kicking in.
I feel something like that could be the case with Kirin in this situation. and she could break spectacularly. with god sensei's help maybe even. godsensei: "isn't that what you wanted? isn't that what YOU did yourself?"

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can totally see Kirin putting Karin in a closet, telling her she will talk to Akira for her, then provoking him into fucking her right in front of the closet while dirty talking about how he almost raped her sister and how good it would be to have them both.

Yes, i never denied that. She is not a good person. A good person would have let that chance slip, no matter how horny she would have gotten, a bad person like kirin took the chance but only a horrible person would have created the chance in the first place. And she wasnt able to let that chance go even after is something i already said. That is why the whole ayana-kirin blackmail didnt stoped from kirins side.

I think in this context kirin is not a reliable narrator. She really does big mouth it here. And the same is true for what she said about her sister. Kirin got rid of her V-Card a long time ago by now, and she still didnt do anything regarding to karin.

And miku was just another chance. One to help a friend of her to a break i think kirin did believe she needed. And she again didnt drug miku. If this would have been about force sex uppon her, it would have been easier to just create a lout noise and abuse her in her defenseless state. It would even be more cruel, because it would have guaranteed that miku wouldnt get any pleasure out of it.

Kirin, is not a good person. But i never said that. I said she isnt a monster. She didnt trick ayane to have sex that one day. She didnt drug miku to force into her little sex fantasies. And she didnt made fun or showed joy when she saw her distressed sister. Because she is not a monster. But she isnt a good person either and i am sure she would be the first to admit that. There are two other character that are monster tho. One of them dead and the other dead inside. Kirin looks like a fucking angel -pun intented ;)- compared to those two.
Kirin literally created chances, and violated her own friends. Even just happening to come across Ayane wasn't purely by chance, and she didn't need to drug Miku to take advantage of her while drugged.

You're also missing the point about what she said about Karin. It had nothing to do with Virginity. Just sex itself. She didn't want her sister to get more sex than her.

Frankly, Kirin doesn't even look good compared to those two. And she's at least half their age, assuming you mean Sekai and Sensei. She's even sexually assaulted a minor, and tried to more than once. Hasn't quite reached wizard level yet, though.

Edit: In retrospect I don't think either Sekai or Sensei have actually blackmailed someone, let alone a friend, so that they could sexually assault them, like Kirin.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Kirin literally created chances, and violated her own friends. Even just happening to come across Ayane wasn't purely by chance, and she didn't need to drug Miku to take advantage of her while drugged.
Creating the chance would have ment to proactively make sure both ayana and sensei would have been there, by tricking them and them forcing them by blackmail to do what she wants. But that is not how that chance came to be.
You're also missing the point about what she said about Karin. It had nothing to do with Virginity. Just sex itself. She didn't want her sister to get more sex than her.
I dont think i do miss the point. But i think you might miss it that she might just say a lot of what she does say to impress sensei. Because you were right when you called her insecure. Because she is. I bet she is constantly afraid to no longer be good enough for him. Whatever she thinks good enough actually means.
Frankly, Kirin doesn't even look good compared to those two. And she's at least half their age, assuming you mean Sekai and Sensei. She's even sexually assaulted a minor, and tried to more than once. Hasn't quite reached wizard level yet, though.
Kirin looks pretty good compared to sekai. Unless you completely missed the small tiny fact how she is literally the reason for how fucked up sensei is. She raped a minor. Brainwashed him. And i am sure there is a lot more that is so far more implied as clearly stated. I mean when even wakana thinks even your poems are completely fucked up beyond believe, you really have to be something. And no, i dont mean sensei. He is also just a bad person, not a monster, but he is just barely not a monster. The other monster is Nodoka.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Creating the chance would have ment to proactively make sure both ayana and sensei would have been there, by tricking them and them forcing them by blackmail to do what she wants. But that is not how that chance came to be.
I dont think i do miss the point. But i think you might miss it that she might just say a lot of what she does say to impress sensei. Because you were right when you called her insecure. Because she is. I bet she is constantly afraid to no longer be good enough for him. Whatever she thinks good enough actually means.
Kirin looks pretty good compared to sekai. Unless you completely missed the small tiny fact how she is literally the reason for how fucked up sensei is. She raped a minor. Brainwashed him. And i am sure there is a lot more that is so far more implied as clearly stated. I mean when even wakana thinks even your poems are completely fucked up beyond believe, you really have to be something. And no, i dont mean sensei. He is also just a bad person, not a monster, but he is just barely not a monster. The other monster is Nodoka.
Kirin knew both Ayane and Sensei were going to be at the Beach and that they were missing, hence her looking and finding them. She later literally found and brought Ayane to Sensei's room to force Ayane to suck him off with her. Kirin never needed to trick them, but considering neither of them expected her to do this to them, you could consider them tricked by default. You'd expect you could trust a friend not to do this to you.

You brought up Virginity to a context that didn't mention Virginity, and doesn't even make sense within the context. That's missing the point. But I'm beginning to see this is kind of pointless especially if you think Nodoka is somehow worse than Kirin, let alone Sensei. I guess you just really like Kirin.

Also, Sensei's mental issues, Maya, and Sekai played a part in how fucked up Sensei is, but none of that excuses his own choices. He knows right from wrong, and even enjoys the suffering of others. He's done worse than Sekai. She helped fuck up one person, mostly by dying considering Sensei was more or less fine prior to the accident (Maybe two if you want to blame her for dying and leaving Ami in Sensei's incapable hands). Sensei is on his way to fucking and fucking up 20+. Even his wizard count will probably end up being higher, albeit they are both at 1 as far as we're aware.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You brought up Virginity to a context that didn't mention Virginity, and doesn't even make sense within the context.
I didnt. You did. See?

Kirin also compared Ayane (who she violated) to her sister Karin. Even claiming she doesn't force Karin into sex due to the possibility that Karin could get some before her
But I'm beginning to see this is kind of pointless especially if you think Nodoka is somehow worse than Kirin, let alone Sensei. I guess you just really like Kirin.
Nodoka is a lot worse. Everything she does is fully intentional and she is fully aware of the consequences, she just doesnt care. Remember when Futaba was deeply hurt because of her book? She didnt even wanted to understand what the problem and didnt really cared much after. Or remember when Futaba asked her to let it go and she still did go out of her way to abuse and torture Yumi? And remember that smile when she got beat the shit out of her? Because that was part of the plan. That was all part of it. And after seeing how little she actually cares about Futabas feelings it has become pretty clear, this wasnt for Futaba at all, this was for herself. Like everything she does. She just keeps using people and never even once cares about the consequences. Not even once has she shown even the most basic human care for another person. I am not even sure that she does even really understand the concept of regret. Even sensei has regrets when he did another fucked up thing during one of his blackouts. And no, i am not particularry font of kirin, and all of this isnt even about how much i like a girl or not.
He knows right from wrong, and even enjoys the suffering of others.
No, he doesnt enjoy it. He needs it in this fucked up ways. Huge difference. He will drink it up to its fullest. But not intentionally cause it. He will just not do anything that would him need to go out of his way to prevent them from suffering. He is too much of a passive little bitch to actually be a monster. There is one inside of him, but that again is something different.
He's done worse than Sekai. She helped fuck up one person, mostly by dying considering Sensei was more or less fine prior to the accident
One we surely know off. I somehow dont really believe that she is fully innocent in how fucked up ami is. And that he was more or less fine, that might be your interpretation. I think we havent really seen enough of those days to make a judgement about that.

But fine, if you think this is pointless, let this be my last answer to you. I on my part did enjoy our little exchange of views, but i sure as sure wont force such an exchange upon someone.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I didnt. You did. See?

Nodoka is a lot worse. Everything she does is fully intentional and she is fully aware of the consequences, she just doesnt care. Remember when Futaba was deeply hurt because of her book? She didnt even wanted to understand what the problem and didnt really cared much after. Or remember when Futaba asked her to let it go and she still did go out of her way to abuse and torture Yumi? And remember that smile when she got beat the shit out of her? Because that was part of the plan. That was all part of it. And after seeing how little she actually cares about Futabas feelings it has become pretty clear, this wasnt for Futaba at all, this was for herself. Like everything she does. She just keeps using people and never even once cares about the consequences. Not even once has she shown even the most basic human care for another person. I am not even sure that she does even really understand the concept of regret. Even sensei has regrets when he did another fucked up thing during one of his blackouts. And no, i am not particularry font of kirin, and all of this isnt even about how much i like a girl or not.
No, he doesnt enjoy it. He needs it in this fucked up ways. Huge difference. He will drink it up to its fullest. But not intentionally cause it. He will just not do anything that would him need to go out of his way to prevent them from suffering. He is too much of a passive little bitch to actually be a monster. There is one inside of him, but that again is something different.
One we surely know off. I somehow dont really believe that she is fully innocent in how fucked up ami is. And that he was more or less fine, that might be your interpretation. I think we havent really seen enough of those days to make a judgement about that.

But fine, if you think this is pointless, let this be my last answer to you. I on my part did enjoy our little exchange of views, but i sure as sure wont force such an exchange upon someone.
I guess you forgot what you typed:
Kirin got rid of her V-Card a long time ago by now, and she still didnt do anything regarding to karin.
Definitely pointless. Unless you meant something completely different by "V-Card" which is hard to believe.

Anyway, Nodoka actually tried to not let Futaba know about the book because she was looking out for Futaba:
Futaba even found what she said about her in it sweet, and thought the book was really good. Nothing about this was intended to hurt Futaba. It's just Futaba choosing to read it, and thinking irrationally by her own admission:
That hurt her. Nodoka was acting petty about it afterwards, though, imo.

You also seem to forget that Yumi constantly abused, and traumatized, and even threatened to kill the person closest to Nodoka:
Nodoka got vengeance, but even if she doesn't, she still doesn't go through with her blackmail. Still, it's not like she was touching or kissing Yumi, like Kirin was with Ayane.

I also feel like I debunked your "Not even once has she shown even the most basic human care for another person" propaganda with that first image, but, what the heck, this might come in handy later when "Nodoka bad" comes up again.

Nodoka has showed to care about Otoha and help her experience freedom:
Helped Rin get fingered:
Helped Sensei when he called her to help with Touka and Chika, both of which she is technically helping as well, and even seemed to look out for their well-being:
And of course, Futaba, like when she endangered herself for Futaba's sake:
There's also her mom who Nodoka seems to constantly be taking care of:
Etc.

Depending on how the story goes, she might even end up helping everyone.

There's a reason Nodoka says this:

Btw, Sensei has literally said he is the type to revel in the suffering of others:
Here, he is literally calling Haruka so that he can cause someone to suffer.

Sensei is constantly choosing to cause suffering, whether by cheating on his girlfriends or taking advantage of his student's issues.

We've also seen Sensei as a kid after getting sucked off and he was more or less fine. We know he dated Niki, and was able to go to school, and apparently do quite well based off how Tsubasa talks about his past. Future reveals may change this though. Sekai seems to have been rough on him, but still, it wasn't until she died that he seemed to break.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I guess you forgot what you typed:

Definitely pointless. Unless you meant something completely different by "V-Card" which is hard to believe.
The timeline of events here is important. You mentioning that Kirin wouldnt want her sister to loose her V-Card before her and that this would be her reasoning why she wouldnt do anything there was from post number 32,728, my answer to that -you now accuse me of not remembering for some reason- is from post number 32,730. So mine came after you already brought it up. I would have made that more clear, but all your pics make it hard to actually quote single sentences without quoting the pics as well or deleting stuff together with the pics.

And as much as i want to answer the rest, i stay true to my word and refrain from doing so. Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: chronox42

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The timeline of events here is important. You mentioning that Kirin wouldnt want her sister to loose her V-Card before her and that this would be her reasoning why she wouldnt do anything there was from post number 32,728, my answer to that -you now accuse me of not remembering for some reason- is from post number 32,730. So mine came after you already brought it up. I would have made that more clear, but all your pics make it hard to actually quote single sentences without quoting the pics as well or deleting stuff together with the pics.

And as much as i want to answer the rest, i stay true to my word and refrain from doing so. Have a nice day. :)
I never once mentioned that Kirin wanted to lose her v card before Karin. You did.

In that post your claiming I mentioned this: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-38-0-selebus.48158/post-13157010
Where do you see "Virginity" or "V-Card"? I said Sex and that she's too insecure to have Sensei rape her sister. You just misinterpreted me and the game...

Yeah, you have a nice day too.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes