fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Gigachad Karin holy, quite interested to see how her story pans out from here
Same; especially when her spring generic events (had to use URM for sneak peek) look so...exceedingly normal. It's almost like nothing ever happened and their dynamics hasn't changed a single bit. What kind of miraculous save does a busted groomer need to retrace his relation with a girl who you almost raped?

Kirin could have a part to play as a degenerate, a siscon, and someone that "perceives" Molly incident, but I am entirely unsure whether Kirin can provide enough push to move Karin's chapter forward; Kanda sisters might have less divide after this, but Karin is currently on such high alert and is smart enough to just let either Sensei or herself close the deep trench now lies between them without some good heart-to-heart; then it circles back to the question "what can possibly be good enough in Karin's eyes under this situation".

I suppose we can always have Karin "corrected" like Futaba by the end of Fish Eyes, but......yea I dunno.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Karin has a weakness built into the acceptance of her family and her sister, she clearly hates the fact her sister doesn't give two shits about her because Kirin thinks Karin is too perfect, Karin is not 'adverse to lewd' she simply thinks it's immoral if there's no love involved and she still always needs to be the perfect child. Karin wouldn't have sex with Akira if it was a forced situation unlike the parallel of her sister who woulda just done it right there, Kirin and the love hotel, meeting in the dorm rooms during beach etc, complementing Noriko in the same character ideals that play off each other.

Karin wants love and Husbandry and the entire result of getting married into a wholesome endgame. I think the only ways she breaks this is seeing either Kirin or Her teacher (Wakana?) breaking their bond and enjoying Akira like stuff is alluding to. It's either that or catching Miku? someone else in the act and them Cumming too hard she wants to know what it feels like to be 'bad' type of trope.

We can probably also apply this scenario to touka and some others?
Karin's definitely adverse to lewdness, and couldn't even stomach seeing a girl touch a boy non-sexually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Karin also seems to have androphobia on top of her innocence and purity.

Frankly, unless she trades her body and morals for her sister, I don't really see how else she'd ever "willingly" be with Sensei, sexually. Especially after what happened. Albeit, if Sensei reinvents himself or gets reinvented, then I could see something happening.
Same; especially when her spring generic events (had to use URM for sneak peek) look so...exceedingly normal. It's almost like nothing ever happened and their dynamics hasn't changed a single bit. What kind of miraculous save does a busted groomer need to retrace his relation with a girl who you almost raped?

Kirin could have a part to play as a degenerate, a siscon, and someone that "perceives" Molly incident, but I am entirely unsure whether Kirin can provide enough push to move Karin's chapter forward; Kanda sisters might have less divide after this, but Karin is currently on such high alert and is smart enough to just let either Sensei or herself close the deep trench now lies between them without some good heart-to-heart; then it circles back to the question "what can possibly be good enough in Karin's eyes under this situation".

I suppose we can always have Karin "corrected" like Futaba by the end of Fish Eyes, but......yea I dunno.
The generics seem a little out of order. Ami's, for example, couldn't happen until at least next update, but they've been prepared for a few updates now. Karin's may have been intended to take place before this one, but wasn't implemented yet.

Although, perhaps Karin will simply be reset, like Maya, and Sensei gets to have a better chance at grooming her? Kirin would probably be the only one besides Sensei that would notice.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
how to trigger Tsukasa event "Vow of Silence"?
It seems like you can't trigger this if you don't enter the bathroom while Chinami is taking a bath...

Well, I didn't want to see that, but now my completionist mind can't rest because I missed 3 scenes :cry:

So to save editing we go LOL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Soskaven

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
but if anyone is willing to overlook that their sister was almost raped by someone they are fucking, it's probably Kirin.
I dont know if that is even remotely true. She really doesnt like it when people she cares about get hurt. For all who dont remember, she isnt too happy if sensei does hurt Noriko durring their round of fuck, marry, kill. And no matter how annoyed she is by her sister, i have no doubt about it that she does care about karin and wont be too thrilled about what happened when she learns about it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I dont know if that is even remotely true. She really doesnt like it when people she cares about get hurt. For all who dont remember, she isnt too happy if sensei does hurt Noriko durring their round of fuck, marry, kill. And no matter how annoyed she is by her sister, i have no doubt about it that she does care about karin and wont be too thrilled about what happened when she learns about it.
I doubt Kirin would like it, but she thought Sensei raped Molly and got off on it:
Was willing to take advantage of a drugged up Miku, and she was willing to blackmail and sexually assault Ayane, who was her friend, because Ayane bested her once, and of course because Kirin found it hot.

We'll have to see how she takes it, but considering she wanted Karin to suck a dick so that she'd stop being boring, and already overlooks potential rape, and sexual assault, I wouldn't be surprised if she moves past it rather quickly.

Edit: I'm kind of just hoping that Kirin doesn't get off on the idea that her sister almost was raped, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD and JackZero

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I doubt Kirin would like it, but she thought Sensei raped Molly and got off on it:
Molly is just another girl and not one of the few people she cares about. But karin is her sister, that is a big difference. Just remember her face when she saw karin so distressed right after it. That was worry. Kirin is pretty fucked up for sure, but she is not a monster.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Molly is just another girl and not one of the few people she cares about. But karin is her sister, that is a big difference. Just remember her face when she saw karin so distressed right after it. That was worry. Kirin is pretty fucked up for sure, but she is not a monster.
It is a big difference, but if anything she probably likes Molly more. Plus, if you replace her with Karin, it makes it more taboo, which probably makes it hotter in Kirin's eyes, since she wants to fuck her sister, and is into incest. Kirin also cared about Miku and Noriko, and probably Ayane, but that doesn't stop her from trying to use them to get herself off.

Kirin was worried because that's probably the first time she's ever seen Karin like that, but we didn't see how she would react if she actually knew what happened.

Also, her getting off on actual sexual assault, blackmail, and rape makes it hard to see how you think she's not a monster. I can buy her not being pure evil though, since that's just unrealistic.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
It is a big difference, but if anything she probably likes Molly more. Plus, if you replace her with Karin, it makes it more taboo, which probably makes it hotter in Kirin's eyes, since she wants to fuck her sister, and is into incest. Kirin also cared about Miku and Noriko, and probably Ayane, but that doesn't stop her from trying to use them to get herself off.

Kirin was worried because that's probably the first time she's ever seen Karin like that, but we didn't see how she would react if she actually knew what happened.

Also, her getting off on actual sexual assault, blackmail, and rape makes it hard to see how you think she's not a monster.
Kirin improved a lot since she fell in love with Akira, but I find highly likely that she will work in Akira's favor and try to brainwash Karin into being more sexually open.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kirin improved a lot since she fell in love with Akira, but I find highly likely that she will work in Akira's favor and try to brainwash Karin into being more sexually open.
I mean, she's at least trying to be "enough", but she's still Kirin. This Karin stuff would be the first real test to see if she's improved, but frankly, in my experience, "love" makes people do horrible things more often than good, and it's her sister's almost rapist that she "loves".

So, yeah, definitely interested in how this goes. Unless the next reset or time skip just removes the plot point. Albeit, it's apparently a landmark for Sensei, so it should be too important to just ignore.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
She would probably more likely hang out with molly as with her sister. And sure, i wouldnt be surprised if she had fantasies about that sort of things with her sister. But having fantasies and actually seeing her crumble because of it is something different. And with miku it is something different, that feels much more like something she wants to share. I actually believe in her fucked up mind, she was doing miku a favor. And with ayane there was revenge that played into it. And neither she nor sensei did rape her. She just forced her way into it. Sure that is fucked up, and i never did deny that this is what she is. But i am pretty sure she did justify it in her head in a way that it wasnt as bad as it looks from the outside.
The fact alone that she was worried shows one thing pretty clear. And that is that it doesnt makes her happy to see her sister suffer. We dont need to see what she actually said, or did right after. Because no matter what, it would have been a follow up to her been worried about her sister.
Also, her getting off on actual sexual assault, blackmail, and rape makes it hard to see how you think she's not a monster. I can buy her not being pure evil though, since that's just unrealistic.
She is like all of the other girls broken. In her own mind probably even beyond repair. And when then a situation comes that is a one in a million chance like ayane, she is going to take it. And then is just no longer able to let go. But in the end, she never actually did anything proactivly to really hurt someone. I mean if she really wanted karin to suffer, she would have pushed sensei into that direction. She would have planted a seed in his mind to rape her sister, to really mess her up. But, she didnt do this. The only fucked up sex she did actively pursuit, is and was her own. And that is why i dont think of her as a monster. Real monster dont just wait for chances, they create those chances.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Jan 1, 2024
Btw, who do you all think is Next? Who deserves to have Sensei force himself onto them?

It seems like Pareidolia(?) is aiming for a girl that fits that description:
For me, I think it might be one of these four and the reason why Pareidolia would force Sensei onto

Tsubasa is likely since she has let Sensei have permission to touch Touka and gave him Tsukasa's phone number
Uta because of her past
Io because of her talking down about others or something else
And probably the least likely Yuki because of Yumi's childhood

Edit: I forgot Otoha existed but yeah, she's on the list too.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I don't like to ask for guidance with these updates usually but I'm lost on how to unlock anything after the first Yumi event, first Tsuneyo event, first Otoha event, Tsubasa event and the Tsukasa events. I would appreciate it if someone can help.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I don't like to ask for guidance with these updates usually but I'm lost on how to unlock anything after the first Yumi event, first Tsuneyo event, first Otoha event, Tsubasa event and the Tsukasa events. I would appreciate it if someone can help.
I wont give you a specific hint, but i will tell you how i usually get all the events. Keep playing, visit the same placed over a whole week, after that visit other places over a whole week, try to call the girls you miss events during different times and days. And always remember, the ctrl skip is your best friend.

Jan 1, 2024
Don't worry about Tsubasa, Tsukasa should be easy for you to figure out, good luck with the others.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes