Jul 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tl;DR I need to take like month breaks at a time because playing this shit between updates is pain.

Edit: Since it was mentioned in game, most of Mayas tracks are heavy violin featured after listening to the OST again. Dirty thematic move

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I dunno Sel said the game was around 20-25% complete which was said around version 26.0 part 1 or 2 which was 2 years ago or 12/13 updates ago which is a little bit after the start of Chapter 3 if I'm not mistaken(correct me if I'm wrong). If I had to estimate were probably pushing around 35-40% complete which is a highball estimate.
Looks like I was somewhat accurate in my estimate.
So if we go off of what we have. 1 chapter is roughly 10% and were looking at a chapter a year so were looking at LIL being completed in 6 years or 2030. But whether or not that includes the various endings Sel has planned I have no clue.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
So if we go off of what we have. 1 chapter is roughly 10% and were looking at a chapter a year so were looking at LIL being completed in 6 years or 2030. But whether or not that includes the various endings Sel has planned I have no clue.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
He said probably, so it not exactly 40% maybe less than 40% :V

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Miss Maximum establishing dominance.

Gigachad Karin holy, quite interested to see how her story pans out from here
I feel like this depends a lot on Kirin. Karin doesn't want Sensei around either of them, but if anyone is willing to overlook that their sister was almost raped by someone they are fucking, it's probably Kirin.

Kirin wants to see Karin get fucked, likely knows Sensei wants Karin, and Kirin wants Sensei to want her more which Karin could help with, while Karin seems to just want to feel loved by her little sister, as well as protect her. Things might get kind of sad.

Jul 23, 2021
Miss Maximum establishing dominance.

I feel like this depends a lot on Kirin. Karin doesn't want Sensei around either of them, but if anyone is willing to overlook that their sister was almost raped by someone they are fucking, it's probably Kirin.

Kirin wants to see Karin get fucked, likely knows Sensei wants Karin, and Kirin wants Sensei to want her more which Karin could help with, while Karin seems to just want to feel loved by her little sister, as well as protect her. Things might get kind of sad.
Karin has a weakness built into the acceptance of her family and her sister, she clearly hates the fact her sister doesn't give two shits about her because Kirin thinks Karin is too perfect, Karin is not 'adverse to lewd' she simply thinks it's immoral if there's no love involved and she still always needs to be the perfect child. Karin wouldn't have sex with Akira if it was a forced situation unlike the parallel of her sister who woulda just done it right there, Kirin and the love hotel, meeting in the dorm rooms during beach etc, complementing Noriko in the same character ideals that play off each other.

Karin wants love and Husbandry and the entire result of getting married into a wholesome endgame. I think the only ways she breaks this is seeing either Kirin or Her teacher (Wakana?) breaking their bond and enjoying Akira like stuff is alluding to. It's either that or catching Miku? someone else in the act and them Cumming too hard she wants to know what it feels like to be 'bad' type of trope.

We can probably also apply this scenario to touka and some others?

Reactions: LuisD and JackZero
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes