May 11, 2020
I haven't played this game or looked at this thread in a while so did they get costumes or did the story go crazy or something, why is everyone talking about wizards?

Also, any ideas about how close the game is to completion? I haven't played it in a few years but if it's gonna be done in a few months I can wait til then.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't played this game or looked at this thread in a while so did they get costumes or did the story go crazy or something, why is everyone talking about wizards?

Also, any ideas about how close the game is to completion? I haven't played it in a few years but if it's gonna be done in a few months I can wait til then.
Wizard content is no named because Chinami calls herself a 5000 year old wizard, it's community shorthand for loli content. The game will not be completed for more than a few years at a minimum.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019

count the stars in the sky, you will probably finish the game before

Dc345

May 27, 2020
bullshit, i give it 3-4 years max if the current speed is maintained, the guy is not yandere dev after all
I dunno Sel said the game was around 20-25% complete which was said around version 26.0 part 1 or 2 which was 2 years ago or 12/13 updates ago which is a little bit after the start of Chapter 3 if I'm not mistaken(correct me if I'm wrong). If I had to estimate were probably pushing around 35-40% complete which is a highball estimate.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are Maya and Ami? I honestly can't recognize the place.

I dunno Sel said the game was around 20-25% complete and that was said around version 26.0 part 1 or 2 which was 2 years ago or 12/13 updates ago which is a little bit after the start of Chapter 3 if I'm not mistaken(correct me if I'm wrong). If I had to estimate were probably pushing around 35-40% complete which is a highball estimate.
In short, there was still about 6 to 7 years left before this was over?

Well, it looks like I'm going to spend a lot of my life playing this.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I was looking back on previous events, and I must say, I'm surprised Sel never capitalized on that event before the reset where Sensei was telling Io to fuck off at the party so he could calm down and didn't have her go through a meltdown because she'd figure Sensei hates her now and it's time she gave up on life or bla bla blah.
She took it quite well.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
bullshit, i give it 3-4 years max if the current speed is maintained, the guy is not yandere dev after all
Sel has stated his intent to make this the longest work of written English in history. He's currently sitting a little over 2.5 million. It took four years to get this far.

The current record is 31 million words long (a Loud House fanfic, if you're curious).

At the rate he's going, he'll reach his goal in 2069. Nice.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Sel has stated his intent to make this the longest work of written English in history. He's currently sitting a little over 2.5 million. It took four years to get this far.

The current record is 31 million words long (a Loud House fanfic, if you're curious).

At the rate he's going, he'll reach his goal in 2069. Nice.
I don't think he took into account that fanfic, cause its garbage, you can make a long garbage no problem, especially with ai now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now that I think about Ayane really has a thing for getting railed on other peoples beds.
Especially the beds of those closest to her, with the guy she knows they like.

There's probably a few reasons why Pareidolia seems to like her.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes