k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Are you seriously asking them to defend their decision not to support a game with pedo content?
No, I'm asking why porking the underaged fictional character became worse after the possibility of porking the slightly more underage fictional character. Again I'm not trying to attack anyone just curious why it became unnaceptable.

Reactions: Zmaxter

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You mean the event that very clearly said "You're weird for sexualizing this choice" and upset Chika if you picked the other option?
Yes, that one. The question is "was you opposed?"
What suddenly changes and makes it worse attacking these fictional characters?
I guess i can recognize reaction: people do not hate disgusting things, people hate themselves enjoying disgusting things. Tsukasa is hot after all.

It it a good thing imo, but funny nonetheless
Are you seriously asking them to defend their decision not to support a game with pedo content?
Don not pay attention, it is just f95 guys talking someone into paying Selebus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, on the topic of Tsukasa and stuff: do I get it right that koikatsu renders can not violate rule #7 without serious modding, which Selebus obviously would not do?

Reactions: chronox42

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
What a happy conversation we have going on here.

They were curious enough about the story, because it's creative, to ignore a lot of what happens. But everyone has a line and arguing with what they can and cannot accept is pointless. It's clearly the straw that broke the camels back.

And they can spend their money however they want to, imagine asking them to justify why they don't want to support a game that'll soon include content about r*ping 8 year olds. There's a lot of r*tarded people here.

Reactions: crustlord12

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
You know that in this scene with Karina it's Paredolia controlling Akira's body, right? And without a meme, I saw several people saying that this version improved and showed a more human side of Akira You were the first to say it got worse.

Of course, I'm not saying that he's a Saint, but you wanting to blame him involving the scenes of him being controlled doesn't make sense because that already involves the supernatural of this world.

And I repeat, Akira is still not worthy of being called a good person, he is a horrible human being.

And in case you're in doubt, the scenes of him being controlled already happened with Molly, Sara, Yumi and now Karin and if forced himself much more, it was with Maya on the roof in 0.35 too.
I mean, he can try to actually fix it or maybe just avoid spending time alone with underage girls in general? Maybe some aspects are outside of his control, but to claim that he has absolutely zero agency in what situations he chooses to put himself in is just not true. There's a lot he can do, he just doesn't want to, which is what I'm criticizing him over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And look, I'm not saying he's a worse character because he's showing a human side. It's because he has that human side that his actions are way more despicable. You're not sure if the dude even really understands in Part 1 whether or not his actions hurt anyone, but by now, you can hear in his monologues that he does understand and has seen the consequences of his actions. But he still does it, without making any effort to truly change. And we're heading towards the direction where there really cannot be any redemption for him. No literary work that tries to "redeem" a child rapist will ever be taken seriously.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You say "peek" but it's really up to who plays it.
To me it just seemed like a normal fun, and even a bit wholesome event, to someone else it might seem more perverse than that.
This is the fun part, yes: In we have seen naked loli and in "Failsafe" we haven't, but "Failsafe" is somehow worse. Probably because Tsukasa is sassy and Chinami isn't, but it is besides the point

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, he can try to actually fix it or maybe just avoid spending time alone with underage girls in general? Maybe some aspects are outside of his control, but to claim that he has absolutely zero agency in what situations he chooses to put himself in is just not true. There's a lot he can do, he just doesn't want to, which is what I'm criticizing him over.

And look, I'm not saying he's a worse character because he's showing a human side. It's because he has that human side that his actions are way more despicable. You're not sure if the dude even really understands in Part 1 whether or not his actions hurt anyone, but by now, you can hear in his monologues that he does understand and has seen the consequences of his actions. But he still does it, without making any effort to truly change. And we're heading towards the direction where there really cannot be any redemption for him. No literary work that tries to "redeem" a child rapist will ever be taken seriously.
Well, Maya was virtually guaranteed to have been a Wizard when the relationship began:
So, it's probably too late to think Sensei wouldn't cross the line.

Impressively though, this game seems to frame Maya as the "bad guy":
As far as has been implied, Maya was the one who pushed for the sexual relationship.

It seems likely that there will be more and more people jumping ship, after the upcoming Maya events. For obvious reasons.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I can understand both sides of the argument and as someone who was around the same age as Chika and Karin when I started playing the game my view on this game has changed as I got older. Playing this game as a horny teenager who just wanted to see Chika, Rin and others get weinered, you can kinda look past creepy predator Sensei because I'm pretty sure we all had teachers we wanted to bone/be boned by when we were that age. And I paid no mind to the wizard content at the time because I skipped through the game in search of the sex scenes. But after subsequent playthroughs as an adult the wizard content does make you feel weird as its supposed to. This game isn't a happy go lucky sex simulator its supposed to make you feel uncomfortable and gross at times. And as someone who felt gross giving my own niece baths when she was little. Stuff like that is gonna affect my playthrough of the game but I'm not gonna get mad at it for punishing me for making the "right choice." Sel wants us to turn off brains and pay no mind to the wizard/loli content and not self insert because its fiction. But as human being that simply is hard to do as our morals as a player dictate the direction the game takes which is hypocritical of Sel. Which is why I can see why people don't want to support the game for simply having wizard content and the true path not being the morally superior one.

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
As far as has been implied, Maya was the one who pushed for the sexual relationship.

It seems likely that there will be more and more people jumping ship, after the upcoming Maya events. For obvious reasons.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Well, Maya was virtually guaranteed to have been a Wizard when the relationship began:
So, it's probably too late to think Sensei wouldn't cross the line.

Yeah, if they even try to put the blame on like a 9? 10? year old for seducing a grown-ass man, there's no way I can take the story seriously. Sel kinda wrote themselves into this death pit with many of these unseen lines you can't cross without making the story an utter joke, I wonder how they're gonna get out of it.

Reactions: rianzz

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Yeah, if they even try to put the blame on like a 9? 10? year old for seducing a grown-ass man, there's no way I can take the story seriously. Sel kinda wrote themselves into this death pit with many of these unseen lines you can't cross without making the story an utter joke, I wonder how they're gonna get out of it.
Maybe he won't. Some people just can't stop digging.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maya Stuff:

That's probably the main reason I'm playing this game. To experience how it turns out. There's simply no other story out there like this.

Personally, I find the lore and so called gods more interesting than the Wizard stuff, but c'est la vie.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Stuck at Times New Roman event. I followed the guide but when I get to the end to check the door, the option to open it doesn't appear. Any suggestions?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
you probly missed something
I've tried going through it twice and I still get the same result. The first time I realized that I missed one of the cabinets but the second time was the safe after loading a new save at the beginning of the event.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Stuck at Times New Roman event. I followed the guide but when I get to the end to check the door, the option to open it doesn't appear. Any suggestions?
There is a variable r4key, I think it's the reset keys, you can search it in URM and see which one you're missing.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes