Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
So I'm curious to ask who are your 5 favorite characters from the entire game?
To give a little more variety, my tier list of preferences/favorites, Akira maybe in the top 5-10 there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taking into account the importance of the character and depth of writing or development, without personal tastes the tierlist would be something else.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Accepting help is much the same as asking for it, in this case - it shows weakness, and that's something he can't show, not without a lot of effort from someone outside.

Whether he actually had to tough it out on his own is irrelevant to the fact that it's the only thing he knows.

Isn't "they" here referring to the key fragments?
Sensei has literally begged for Help before. He can "show weakness" (and has been for a few updates). He just wasn't willing to, for Ami. He's too selfish to put her needs above his own.

Not wanting to look weak, pathetic, and incompetent, which he is, even with Ami's welfare on the line, is still selfishness. Hence needing Niki to spell it out for him, before he'd quit being stubborn.

Sensei knows far more than that. He has literal examples of better parents than him, which he brings up, like Chika and Kaori. (Plus there's also Sara, Maki, and hell, Tsuneyo is probably doing a better job with Noodles, their son.) He also should have a form of Google. A 5 year old could have tried harder than him. (And that's me being generous since I've known a few 3 year olds that knew how to look up stuff on their phones.)

Key Fragments:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Zmaxter

Sep 26, 2018
So happy with Karin, glad she was mature and decided to stand up to Sensei, felt so good, really hope this happens with more girls in the future (Looking at you Chika, even though I know deep down you're too far gone).
Good to see the Wire god is trying to claw it's way out, I find it to be the most interesting deity but it's almost always outshined by how obnoxious and dramatic HOPE is.
Really proud of Yumi for trying her best, and can't wait to find out what actually happened in Tsukasa's interaction (Also what the fuck Tsubasa).
Always nice to see Niki being based and glad Otoha is opening up and growing a little as well. Hopefully Ami will recover quicker if Niki helps, I miss her and want to see her with cute short hair.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Sensei has literally begged for Help before. He can "show weakness" (and has been for a few updates). He just wasn't willing to, for Ami. He's too selfish to put her needs above his own.

Not wanting to look weak, pathetic, and incompetent, which he is, even with Ami's welfare on the line, is still selfishness. Hence needing Niki to spell it out for him, before he'd quit being stubborn.

Sensei knows far more than that. He has literal examples of better parents than him, which he brings up, like Chika and Kaori. (Plus there's also Sara, Maki, and hell, Tsuneyo is probably doing a better job with Noodles, their son.) He also should have a form of Google. A 5 year old could have tried harder than him. (And that's me being generous since I've known a few 3 year olds that knew how to look up stuff on their phones.)

Key Fragments:
The Fuck you saying? Lmfao, i don't think sensei was too selfish or putting himself above Ami. We all clearly knows how much Ami hate other females around sensei which is why he was surprised when she called Niki. You seem to forgot that sensei and ami fought because sensei was spending too much time with others instead of her. More importantly sensei doesn't really care if he looks incompetent, weak or pathetic considering everyone can already see that since maya death. Niki and sensei last event made it clear. Also, invite events with ami present.

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The Fuck you saying? Lmfao, i don't think sensei was too selfish or putting himself above Ami. We all clearly knows how much Ami hate other females around sensei which is why he was surprised when she called Niki. You seem to forgot that sensei and ami fought because sensei was spending too much time with others instead of her. More importantly sensei doesn't really care if he looks incompetent, weak or pathetic considering everyone can already see that since maya death. Niki and sensei last event made it clear. Also, invite events with ami present.
I'm not "saying" anything. I'm typing. And, Lmao, it's clear you don't. Ami also literally called a female to help her, and Sensei does care about how he looks, but actually more importantly, it's about how he feels. He doesn't want to feel how he's been acting.

Reactions: JelF547

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I'm not "saying" anything. I'm typing. And, Lmao, it's clear you don't. Ami also literally called a female to help her, and Sensei does care about how he looks, but actually more importantly, it's about how he feels. He doesn't want to feel how he's been acting.
Dude, he doesn't even care about anything now. He didn't even healed from Maya yet. All he feels is probably wanting to die or sleep because of Maya. Ami called niki not any other female to help her and that's only because of sensei. You might have forgot but ami consider nakayama her sisters from one event where she let them in to the sensei live or something. I don't remember that event name and sensei doesn't know it and he was also surprised and questioned why ami didn't called ayane instead.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dude, he doesn't even care about anything now. He didn't even healed from Maya yet. All he feels is probably wanting to die or sleep because of Maya. Ami called niki not any other female to help her and that's only because of sensei. You might have forgot but ami consider nakayama her sisters from one event where she let them in to the sensei live or something. I don't remember that event name and sensei doesn't know it and he was also surprised and questioned why ami didn't called ayane instead.
He still cares about being a failure, taking care of Ami on his own, and getting his rocks off.

Also I recommend reading my original post that started this, as I literally brought up the sister point:
My thoughts on Ami:

About Tsubasa:
It's from Niki's 'Sisters' Invite event. Ami told him that she had sisters now, in it.

Keep in mind, Sensei still told Niki not to get involved with Ami, and even the Sekai Narrator was telling him he knew why Ami called Niki and that he was taught better in Niki's last event:
Ami actually wants a Parent. Especially a Mother. Sensei knows this, because he does too.

Reactions: Hateitfuckit

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In retrospect, in a way, Sensei kind of seemed to pull a Maya when it came to Ami. Just, those damn Nakayamas defied all expectations once again. Noriko found Sensei. Niki helped Ami.

Why Molly and Ami compared Maya to Sensei, becomes more and more apparent:
Not to mention why Noriko claimed Maya reminded her of Sensei back during the tutoring days:

Two characters seemingly desperate to feel loved and fulfilled, to the point they try to separate those they love from those that love them, as an expression of their love for them.

Edit: Anyone else find certain characters comparable in a unique kind of way?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes