Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Another side point because why the fuck not. IF SEL DARES TO KILL CHINAMI FOR THE DRAMA I WILL LITERALLY DIE.
The Sadistic side of me prefers this to happen because the fucking drama it would generate in the story is serious as hell as it would really affect Chika, Yumi, Akira and the Tsubasa family and I would love to see Akira even more depressed, he may be my favorite character before Maya, but every time I see him depressed my love for him increases much more.

Quick rant: I hate Rin's new hair. It's terrible. It clashes with her outfit and is truly terrible. It's awful. It's a very bad color that is bad and not very good. Because it is bad.
I agree, that hair looks horrible on her, it doesn't match, the color isn't ugly, it just doesn't match her style.

So I'm curious to ask who are your 5 favorite characters from the entire game?

Reactions: Duskreyn
Sep 29, 2023
The Sadistic side of me prefers this to happen because the fucking drama it would generate in the story is serious as hell as it would really affect Chika, Yumi, Akira and the Tsubasa family and I would love to see Akira even more depressed, he may be my favorite character before Maya, but every time I see him depressed my love for him increases much more.

I agree, that hair looks horrible on her, it doesn't match, the color isn't ugly, it just doesn't match her style.

So I'm curious to ask who are your 5 favorite characters from the entire game?
In response to the "sadistic part of you." I hate you. Never say anything like that again.

Thank you for agreeing with the hair.

Maya, Akira, Miku, Sana, Chinami in that order. But it changes all the time.

Sep 29, 2023
I see you have good taste having these two on your list. :)
I don't LIKE Akira. He sucks as a person. But I like his story as it is so utterly fascinating. As for Maya... Fucking obviously. She is best girl. When she died, I legit vomited all over my desk. I was almost as catatonic as Akira for a few minutes. It was bad. I felt more depressed than I did when my actual gf killed herself. No joke.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I don't LIKE Akira. He sucks as a person. But I like his story as it is so utterly fascinating. As for Maya... Fucking obviously. She is best girl. When she died, I legit vomited all over my desk. I was almost as catatonic as Akira for a few minutes. It was bad. I felt more depressed than I did when my actual gf killed herself. No joke.
OK I DEFINITELY WASN'T EXPECTING THIS ENDING, are you okay friend? Want help?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Has any god ever spoken of another god who doesn't deserve that title or doesn't deserve to be called god? Because this could explain that a "false moon=A false god"
Pariedolia/Concerned seemed to claim the Callous and Calm gods don't accept it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And considering it's turn has come, it could be the false moon, but it could also be something else. Hard to trust anything Pareidolia says.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
In response to the "sadistic part of you." I hate you. Never say anything like that again.
Relax in response to this, even that side of me couldn't handle Maya's death, I cried and froze for about 1 and 2 hours until I understood that she had really died and wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I know the question wasn’t really directed at me, but eh, I wanna answer anyway :LOL:

Maya, Akira,
I see you also have good taste having them both on your list.

lol, im doing about as good as Akira is currently. So yes I need help, but no I won't accept it. Thanks tho(y)
I could literally see Akira saying the same thing as you and it's worrying.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
I got that from the monthly subscriber section of the lil website. If you pay a certain amount each month you can basically commission fan art from Sel.
Alright, thank you for the information! Hope you have a good remainder of your day.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
He literally didn't even need to ask. Niki offered to come visit and he said No. Tsubasa offered to help and he said No. Your whole "he couldn't ask mentally" point doesn't work, and it wouldn't mean he wasn't being selfish, anyway. He can ask for help. He just didn't want to. He wanted to do this on his own.

Sensei selfishly not only spoke for Ami without asking what she wanted, he put his own wants above her needs, which could have eventually killed her. Niki spelt this out rather blatantly. As I've already shown:

Btw, Sensei has literally never had to "tough it out on his own". He's always had Sekai or Ami taking care of him. Not to mention all the other girls who help him out, now.

Even with Ami broken, we can see Ayane coming over to cook for him in the generics, and apparently he's getting paid for not even working, which he hasn't really done in years, anyway.
Accepting help is much the same as asking for it, in this case - it shows weakness, and that's something he can't show, not without a lot of effort from someone outside.

Whether he actually had to tough it out on his own is irrelevant to the fact that it's the only thing he knows.
Pariedolia/Concerned seemed to claim the Callous and Calm gods don't accept it:
Isn't "they" here referring to the key fragments?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
thats cheating, you can be banned if they find out
:ROFLMAO:
Look at yourself, you are grown man of culture now. I am so proud of you!

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro4545454
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes