Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Probably not, those 3 Maya events will either open or close out 0.39 IMO, and they will resolve this Sad Akira Arc ATM. Wonder if the Reset is in this coming update?....
Reset 1 0.5
Reset 2 0.11
Reset 3 0.18p2
Reset 4 0.23p2
Reset 5 0.29
Reset 6 0.35

It's still very early I think, but I bet more on 0.40, or at the latest 0.41... without knowing how resets work now in spring.

nvm cannot be 0.40 there are no main events there :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

interesting if somehow he decides to put the reset in the middle of the dormwars or the end, something odd, Akira in his current state doing a reset, it doesn't look like it's going to go so well

There is also always a hidden happy event in each reset. but I don't remember if that is included in the preview of events to be completed.

On the other hand, if in some way the Akira Sad arc does not end with the events of Maya, with the 2 Ami events of 0.40 it should be settled for both Ami and Akira, likely

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Reset 1 0.5
Reset 2 0.11
Reset 3 0.18p2
Reset 4 0.23p2
Reset 5 0.29
Reset 6 0.35

It's still very early I think, but I bet more on 0.40, or at the latest 0.41... without knowing how resets work now in spring.

nvm cannot be 0.40 there are no main events there :unsure:

interesting if somehow he decides to put the reset in the middle of the dormwars or the end, something odd, Akira in his current state doing a reset, it doesn't look like it's going to go so well

There is also always a hidden happy event in each reset. but I don't remember if that is included in the preview of events to be completed.

On the other hand, if in some way the Akira Sad arc does not end with the events of Maya, with the 2 Ami events of 0.40 it should be settled for both Ami and Akira, likely
possibly it will be in 0.41 as we already gave a time skip of 2 months and 1 week in 0.36 and 0.37 and there is also an average of 5 to 6 versions difference between each reset so the chance of it being in 0.41 is very high

I'm really curious to see what this reset will be like because Akira currently has no desire to live, so what will motivate him to get to the roof?

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
I have a feeling is gonna take longer than usual for the reset to happen. Like Pareidolia being an absolute snake and dropping the niceties, no caring anymore whether Akira or we have a positive opinion on Him, as if He already won (I hate that cocky two-faced bastard), and Tsuneyo's talk about Infinite Spring (which I think has also been mentioned before?)...There is a chance Pareidolia might break the rules.

Like the transfer of power between Summer and Winter always happened peacefully, if you ignore Sensei's struggles to reach the rooftop and the "cold war" going on in the background between both sides, but Pareidolia might throw a fit not wanting to relinquish His seat

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I'm really curious to see what this reset will be like because Akira currently has no desire to live, so what will motivate him to get to the roof?

Well, Akira promised to bring her back, that alone should be reason enough, wait and see what happens if Akira somehow remembers this with the new events and with that reason gets over it or not.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Just finished the new update - since I just started reading the VN, haven't really looked into the sort of supernatural aspect of the series so I can't really comment on that. But yes, I will say that the last several updates has really developed Akira into a truly horrendous human being. Honestly he was actually more palatable at the beginning, where he's barely a human and you're not really even sure if he's capable of things like empathy. But now, it's so much worse because you know that he completely understands how destructive and horrible he is to these girls, and he is constantly reminded of the fact that he is (almost raping Karin (and others), his lust towards little girls, etc). But he still makes no effort to do anything, he keeps making shit choices despite fully understanding the consequences, fully willing to fuck up whatever unfortunate child is in his way. The series is really starting to live up to it's horror tag, and at this point you really start asking if the protagonist even deserves to be saved. Certainly in the real world none of his circumstances would save him from being locked up for a very long time.

I like the series and the characters but with how disgusting the MC is it's starting to get difficult to take any conversation seriously, especially when this guy complains about how sad and regretful he is, when it's like "yeah... but you're still a pedophile rapist who has ruined the lives of multiple girls."

On the brighter side, really liked the scene with Niki. And learned a bit more about Yumi which is always a great thing. Looks like she's friends (?) with Noriko, so looking forward to more interactions between her and the other cast since they always tend to be pretty funny when she's involved. More Otoha development is nice, but I'm a bit disappointed in the direction the story is taking her, since she's starting to feel more like the other characters than different. But we'll see.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Just finished the new update - since I just started reading the VN, haven't really looked into the sort of supernatural aspect of the series so I can't really comment on that. But yes, I will say that the last several updates has really developed Akira into a truly horrendous human being. Honestly he was actually more palatable at the beginning, where he's barely a human and you're not really even sure if he's capable of things like empathy. But now, it's so much worse because you know that he completely understands how destructive and horrible he is to these girls, and he is constantly reminded of the fact that he is (almost raping Karin (and others),
You know that in this scene with Karina it's Paredolia controlling Akira's body, right? And without a meme, I saw several people saying that this version improved and showed a more human side of Akira You were the first to say it got worse.

Of course, I'm not saying that he's a Saint, but you wanting to blame him involving the scenes of him being controlled doesn't make sense because that already involves the supernatural of this world.

And I repeat, Akira is still not worthy of being called a good person, he is a horrible human being.

And in case you're in doubt, the scenes of him being controlled already happened with Molly, Sara, Yumi and now Karin and if forced himself much more, it was with Maya on the roof in 0.35 too.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So happy with Karin, glad she was mature and decided to stand up to Sensei, felt so good, really hope this happens with more girls in the future (Looking at you Chika, even though I know deep down you're too far gone).
I see what you did here.

You know that in this scene with Karina it's Paredolia controlling Akira's body, right? And without a meme, I saw several people saying that this version improved and showed a more human side of Akira You were the first to say it got worse.
Do not blame the gods for what Akira did. He knew how it would end

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
Got most of the way through the update and had to put it aside permanently.

I've been supporting the game since the Patreon days, but this update was my last as a subscriber. Sel's been pushing the one boundary I'm not okay with even within the context of "This is horror, it's supposed to be uncomfortable" since the game got booted off of Patreon, but now with the Tsukasa stuff we're tap-dancing clear across that line all at once, and I've gotta be done. Which is sad, I wanted to see how this all turned out, but I'm not gonna financially support or continue to play/recommend it given the direction things are going.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Got most of the way through the update and had to put it aside permanently.

I've been supporting the game since the Patreon days, but this update was my last as a subscriber. Sel's been pushing the one boundary I'm not okay with even within the context of "This is horror, it's supposed to be uncomfortable" since the game got booted off of Patreon, but now with the Tsukasa stuff we're tap-dancing clear across that line all at once, and I've gotta be done. Which is sad, I wanted to see how this all turned out, but I'm not gonna financially support or continue to play/recommend it given the direction things are going.
It's always funny to know that Tsukasa events are only available to those who peeked on Chinami in the bathroom.

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
It's always funny to know that Tsukasa events are only available to those who peeked on Chinami in the bathroom.
You mean the event that very clearly said "You're weird for sexualizing this choice" and upset Chika if you picked the other option?

Either way, Sel overplayed his hand and lost a financial backer by assuming that anyone who made a seemingly arbitrary choice earlier would want this kind of content. I imagine that as more people get their hands on the update, I'm not gonna be alone. You can try to imply things about me based on that earlier choice, even though it was the one that I rolled back and swapped to after the game pretty clearly told me that my first choice wasn't correct while knowing that the game has a habit of punishing you for sticking with those "incorrect" choices, but I drew a line here and even went so far as to cancel my subscribestar. It's pretty obvious where I stand.

Last edited:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Oh god, at this point the only reason I return to this is Sunk Cost Fallacy, I think.

The longer it drones on, the more I realize what self-indulgent drivel this turned out to be.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You mean the event that very clearly said "You're weird for sexualizing this choice" and upset Chika if you picked the other option?

Either way, Sel overplayed his hand and lost a financial backer by assuming that anyone who made a seemingly arbitrary choice earlier would want this kind of content. I imagine that as more people get their hands on the update, I'm not gonna be alone. You can try to imply things about me based on that earlier choice, even though it was the one that I rolled back and swapped to after the game pretty clearly told me that my first choice wasn't correct while knowing that the game has a habit of punishing you for sticking with those "incorrect" choices, but I drew a line here and even went so far as to cancel my subscribestar. It's pretty obvious where I stand.
To be fair the last Tsukasa event gave a much more clear off-ramp. Who knows how many more off-ramps Sel will give before wizard stuff actually happens, and whether taking them will actually count. That being said Akira's pedophilia is definitely going to be increasingly explored; I can't really fault you if that's not a subject you want to see explored like this.

Reactions: crustlord12

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
To be fair the last Tsukasa event gave a much more clear off-ramp. Who knows how many more off-ramps Sel will give before wizard stuff actually happens, and whether taking them will actually count. That being said Akira's pedophilia is definitely going to be increasingly explored; I can't really fault you if that's not a subject you want to see explored like this.
That's fair, and I suppose I should've been more clear:

My issue isn't that I felt rail-roaded into that content. It's that I would be supporting a game that *has* that content, period. So whether having seen it is my own fault as the poster above was trying to imply or not, I can safely say that the game is no longer for me because it's been made pretty unambiguous that this is a direction that the game is going to continue pushing.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I know the question wasn’t really directed at me, but eh, I wanna answer anyway :LOL:

Maya, Akira, Noriko, Niki and Yumi in no particular order. Kaori, Ami and Ayane are close runner-ups for me, though.
I want to answer as well. I actually want to make a ranking of all the girls but not a tier list. Maybe some day... but after my top three it would change too much/often.
1. Niki/Maya. They are tied and that's just my fact.
2. Ayane.
The rest might change at any time but probably right now Wakana, Rin, Chika, Chinami, Yumi, Kaori, and Touka are my next favs. I always want more events with them. I know its more than five, but thinking about this is fun. I don't really dislike any of the girls except Otaho, Nodoka, and often but not always Ami.

Last edited:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
He still cares about being a failure, taking care of Ami on his own, and getting his rocks off.

Also I recommend reading my original post that started this, as I literally brought up the sister point:

It's from Niki's 'Sisters' Invite event. Ami told him that she had sisters now, in it.

Keep in mind, Sensei still told Niki not to get involved with Ami, and even the Sekai Narrator was telling him he knew why Ami called Niki and that he was taught better in Niki's last event:
Ami actually wants a Parent. Especially a Mother. Sensei knows this, because he does too.
I agree with most points here but i am still not convinced he was knowingly being selfish in this case unless you have words that claim it. I am exactly not surprised that sensei told Niki to stay away from this mess. Considering Wakana/Nodoka even Tsubasa are literally after their past and not to mention all the gods.

Tho, sensei also mentioned that he doesn't like being parent or a guardian in niki last event. So, i don't why he would avoid seeking help just to prove something to him. I don't know what rocks he get off by taking care of ami alone as well. He actually care about Ami more than anyone in the game currently.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Are you seriously asking them to defend their decision not to support a game with pedo content?
I think it's a rhetorical question. Why play and support it in the first place then? Lmfao. If he convinced himself that 14 years old are adults then why can't he do the same for 5000? This was always a game with pedo contents.

Reactions: Zmaxter
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes