RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to be able to trigger Tsukasa's events. I did choose her in the previous patch, even looked at the renpy save editor and saw the tsukasachosen variable at 1. There isn't a variable to check but I think I remember seeing Chinami in the bathtub too, but I immediately left after doing so.

Oct 1, 2023
I am done with this update, I can't believe what i just watched, they traumatized KARIN, the most wholesome girl on the entire game, worst thing about it is that you realize that although sensei is attracted to minors, he is not really a predator, he is a good person and genuinely feel bad about everything, man this update is so fucked up and it only made the game more interesting about who the hell is tsuneyo and kaori, in the other hand, maya scene almost made my cry and i like the new relationship between akira and otoha, one of the best updates.
You do realize it wasn't Sensei, it was [REDACTED] controlling him

Reactions: r_naxo0

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I am done with this update, I can't believe what i just watched, they traumatized KARIN, the most wholesome girl on the entire game, worst thing about it is that you realize that although sensei is attracted to minors, he is not really a predator, he is a good person and genuinely feel bad about everything, man this update is so fucked up and it only made the game more interesting about who the hell is tsuneyo and kaori, in the other hand, maya scene almost made my cry and i like the new relationship between akira and otoha, one of the best updates.
I'm one of the more Sensei-sympathetic posters but he is very definitely a predator and a bad person. A bad person that doesn't like being a bad person, but still a bad person. The excuse that weird demons make him do bad things doesn't really work when he hasn't put any effort towards managing his episodes or avoiding dangerous situations like this. And ultimately Karin was more angry that he's been feeding into her crush this whole time, which is something he did consciously.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to be able to trigger Tsukasa's events. I did choose her in the previous patch, even looked at the renpy save editor and saw the tsukasachosen variable at 1. There isn't a variable to check but I think I remember seeing Chinami in the bathtub too, but I immediately left after doing so.
Are Tsukasa's events marked as missed after you call her? If you did choose to leave after seeing Chinami in the bath then you might have made the "wrong" choice. The variable is called sawchinami.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sure, he physically could ask for help - and he also physically could just take care of Ami without messing it up, and also do a billion other things better. That doesn't mean it was actually something he could have done, because asking for help is not something Akira does due to his exciting upbringing. It just doesn't come up as a valid solution, not because he selfishly wants to take care of Ami by himself, but because just trying to tough it out on his own is the only way he knows how to live in general and also how to take care of someone.

There are a lot of ways and reasons to mess things up, and "selfishness" just doesn't fit this particular situation.
He literally didn't even need to ask. Niki offered to come visit and he said No. Tsubasa offered to help and he said No. Your whole "he couldn't ask mentally" point doesn't work, and it wouldn't mean he wasn't being selfish, anyway. He can ask for help. He just didn't want to. He wanted to do this on his own.

Sensei selfishly not only spoke for Ami without asking what she wanted, he put his own wants above her needs, which could have eventually killed her. Niki spelt this out rather blatantly. As I've already shown:
If he actually preferred no one had to rely on him, he wouldn't have tried to make it so that Ami had to.

He definitely wanted to be Ami's pillar. Her only pillar even. Ami breaking, gave him a purpose in his point of view:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's why Niki had to make it clear to him to think of Ami's needs so that he doesn't kill them both:
It's why even a broken Ami has to take care of herself, by calling Niki.

Sensei's general character is just him being selfish and childish, tbh. That's not really an excuse.
Btw, Sensei has literally never had to "tough it out on his own". He's always had Sekai or Ami taking care of him. Not to mention all the other girls who help him out, now.

Even with Ami broken, we can see Ayane coming over to cook for him in the generics, and apparently he's getting paid for not even working, which he hasn't really done in years, anyway.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can definitely see all of that. I do think Sensei is kind of a host for everything, though. (Maybe the same with Yasu, to an extent)

Sensei's just currently connected to Pareidolia, and seemingly unable to disconnect. Presumably, he has been, since the last beach vacation, in Chapter 3's 'Flowerchild' Main Event. Which happens to be when things started getting, well, bad.

Makoto may be a host for something, but I'm not entirely sure what:
Her saying this, then ending up on the roof seems suspicious. I assumed it's related to the World Itself, but it might be an unknown, considering Pareidolia didn't seem to know who would take credit for her.

Optimistically: it might be where the Shapeshifter is. She did seem to like Blue which is Makoto's color. Albeit, I could definitely be wrong.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Makoto may be a host for something, but I'm not entirely sure what:
Her saying this, then ending up on the roof seems suspicious. I assumed it's related to the World Itself, but it might be an unknown, considering Pareidolia didn't seem to know who would take credit for her.
Has any god ever spoken of another god who doesn't deserve that title or doesn't deserve to be called god? Because this could explain that a "false moon=A false god"

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Look, I honestly hate Otoha a lot for what she did to Rin and if she tries something with Maya I'll go back to hating her much more than before, BUT I have a faith that I shouldn't have that Otoha from chapter 4 From now on it will enter the top 5 to top 10 of the best girls for the general public, I don't know why else I have this feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: haseobk and rianzz

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I will shill this fucking mod as much as i fucking have to, until everyone has it in every Renpy game folder they have or download, cause if everyone did, the amount of 'please help me, i dun geddit' posts would be cut by half and that's what i want, what i actually want, less requests for help, cause they annoy the fuck out of me. :ROFLMAO:
when will ppl figure out they can just change the dev mode to True in every console script for any renpy game and do the same?

Reactions: crustlord12

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
when will ppl figure out they can just change the dev mode to True in every console script for any renpy game and do the same?
URM offers some more benefits beyond just editing variables. It gives notifications when variables are checked, so you can learn what the consequences are of the choices you made in the past. It also allows choosing options that are locked, so for example, you can currently see some (WIP?) generic events.
Sure, it is possible to do it with console, but you would first have to know that it is possible, which would mean you have to go through the code and see what exactly you need to do in the console to do these things.
I use both the console and URM. I mostly use URM where possible, and console when I'm automating things or edit a lot of variables in a loop (which is not necessary in a simple game like this).

Speaking of generic events, it is slightly odd to see Ami and Chika look at sensei spending time with someone else, without making a fuzz about it. Especially after the last interaction between Ami and Chika that we have seen.

Sep 29, 2023
After my last post 4 minutes ago, I have come to a realization. This is the greatest piece of art ever created. I feel so many things while playing.

First let's start with the obvious, horny and fear. Need I say more?

Second is a part of LIL that often goes underappreciated. Not that no-one acknowledges it, but this particular piece flies lower than the other pieces. That piece is the comedy. No joke, this has made me laugh out loud hundreds of times. The weird ass moments and 1 off gags like Maki saying "Boner time," to recurring gags like the massive cock and RAID SHADOW LEGENDS.

The third piece is unbridled despair. I have my issues with LIL, but it never fails with it's gut punches. MAJOR SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 4. Maya's death. I have lost several people in my life whom I loved. No piece of media has given me that EXACT same feeling of loss that Maya's death did to me. Anyway, all this to say, I love LIL, and I love all of you, because you love LIL. k bye

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes