fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
In Theory, we may have already visited that same neighborhood.

The Old District may actually be where Yuu and Saki lived, in 'Nothing Is Beautiful', and with the recent mention of Grandma's house by Ami, which seems close to a lake:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might be a place we'll be visiting rather soon.

Presumably, when Sensei and Niki went to Niki's childhood home, and fucked for the first time, they were close to Sensei's mother's (Saki's) house (Ami's Grandma's house), and by a lake.

There is also that abandoned school that comes up every once in awhile which may have been the school that Yuu, Saki, Miu, and Reina, were going to.
Yea that tracks; IIRC Yuu also doesn't feel like relocating at all in Nothing is Beautiful, so the town Yuu was in mostly like is also the old district where Akira was raised. My only sheer of uncertainty is back in Everything is Connected, Saki doesn't know the name Kumon-mi. But since this is a happy event I probably will just look past it for now (besides Kumon-mi might be a name that exists only in this strange world, or something)
1709433398761.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yea that tracks; IIRC Yuu also doesn't feel like relocating at all in Nothing is Beautiful, so the town Yuu was in mostly like is also the old district where Akira was raised. My only sheer of uncertainty is back in Everything is Connected, Saki doesn't know the name Kumon-mi. But since this is a happy event I probably will just look past it for now (besides Kumon-mi might be a name that exists only in this strange world, or something)
View attachment 3404977
Considering Kumon-mi sounds almost like Cum on Me, it could be a fake name. Kind of like how all the characters just happening to have Alliteration names is unlikely. We probably don't know their actual names if they have any. Albeit, Yumi seems to have at least another name:

It's like how Sensei apparently heard Sensei and saw Sensei or only Arakawa instead of Akira for years. Sensei may only think this city is named Kumon-mi and blocks out it's real name.

Albeit, considering there's implications that it might actually be alive, "Kumon-mi" may have just absorbed the town Saki and Yuu grew up in. Not exactly sure of the capabilities of these apparently living worlds like the Pareidolia Mall:

The Old District, probably wasn't "The Old District" back before whatever started this.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Sensei's whole "I need to take care of Ami and no one needs to get involved" thing, always felt like Sensei actually just being selfish. It wasn't actually Ami's welfare he cared about.
I think this is somewhat unfair. It is true that there might be some selfishness in it, but mostly he just wants Ami to have the same support in him he had in her, and it's true that Ami would very much love for that to happen. He's just pretty bad at it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think this is somewhat unfair. It is true that there might be some selfishness in it, but mostly he just wants Ami to have the same support in him he had in her, and it's true that Ami would very much love for that to happen. He's just pretty bad at it.
I dont think it's unfair at all, tbh. The key word here is "he". It shouldn't be about him or what he wants.

Ami called Niki for help, because Sensei was too selfish to put Ami's welfare first. Even after all these years of her doing that for him.

Frankly, Ami likely gave up on Sensei being responsible for anything, years ago. She seemed to think he was the best he could be:
Even if she might want him to take care of her deep deep down, she definitely wouldn't expect him to be capable of it.

Ami calling Niki is also likely for Sensei's benefit, since Ami can't take care of him in her condition.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.
These days average update is good enough for me to praise it
Do you realize that LIL players have a problem when a character only becomes interesting when she is traumatized :ROFLMAO:
LiL does not have non-traumatized characters and never had
Let's ignore the incestuous part of this game for this comment please...
No :KEK:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I dont think it's unfair at all, tbh. The key word here is "he". It shouldn't be about him or what he wants.

Ami called Niki for help, because Sensei was too selfish to put Ami's welfare first. Even after all these years of her doing that for him.
He did what he did not because he wanted to be Ami's pillar, though - he would very much prefer if no one had to rely on him. He did it because that was the best way he thought he could care for her, because, well, that's how she cared for him, so that's the example he is going with. Sure, he didn't manage to do it and it would be better if he asked for help himself, but that would go both against his general character of never letting anything show and his understanding of what "care for" means.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Er... did Story Anon and Selly get in a public argument or something? Latest update to OoT contains a recap that is basically nothing but shitting on LiL and Selly... Like, it's funny, but wtf is the context?
Nope. I make fun of everyone.

We have an up to date timer in game that accurately depicts how many days have passed since the last HHG update, for example.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
He did what he did not because he wanted to be Ami's pillar, though - he would very much prefer if no one had to rely on him. He did it because that was the best way he thought he could care for her, because, well, that's how she cared for him, so that's the example he is going with. Sure, he didn't manage to do it and it would be better if he asked for help himself, but that would go both against his general character of never letting anything show and his understanding of what "care for" means.
If he actually preferred no one had to rely on him, he wouldn't have tried to make it so that Ami had to.

He definitely wanted to be Ami's pillar. Her only pillar even. Ami breaking, gave him a purpose in his point of view:

It's why Niki had to make it clear to him to think of Ami's needs so that he doesn't kill them both:
It's why even a broken Ami has to take care of herself, by calling Niki.

Sensei's general character is just him being selfish and childish, tbh. That's not really an excuse.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Nope. I make fun of everyone.

We have an up to date timer in game that accurately depicts how many days have passed since the last HHG update, for example.
Bugger, thought there was some juicy drama i'd missed, way to tease me bro.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
If he actually preferred no one had to rely on him, he wouldn't have tried to make it so that Ami had to.
He would do that... how? He doesn't know the first thing about good parenting or asking for help. He didn't even try to make Ami dependent on him in the first place, not consciously. And sure, Akira's deficiencies don't excuse his behaviour, but they do explain it - it's not selfish to try and do your best for someone else the way you are, because we can't just be someone else. There wasn't really a way for him to change without someone else coming in and convincing him to, because he just isn't internally equipped to realize he is doing things wrong on his own.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Nice update here, did not expect the ending of naked Tsuneyo. Which when you think about it, speaking those murderous lines is kinda scarier than it should be, funny wielding. And alas...as usual I am left yearning for more. One thing I will say though is, I do wish Akira was slightly more competent at taking care of Ami or anyone else. It's part of his character I know, but damn make some attempts brotha.

I also never thought Otoha would start growing on me, nor for seeing Karin so scared and mad at Akira to hurt more than it did. Guess we won't see them on good terms for a while, and I bet kirin would be upset too (Unless she finds out, and just gets turned on by it, but surely not...right. surely..)

Was there actually a deleted scene of Miku and Makoto? Is that in the LiL care packages or something? Now im curious. Though honestly I've always wanted to see the care packages just never had the balls or smarts to do it

Anyway my monthly dose LiL makes me want more again. Just learning of this out of touch game, maybe I should play it

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
Finally finished the updated. Lot of fun twists, but the biggest surprise of all?

Sel really seems to actually want to end the game in our lifetimes. He's moving things along a lot faster these days. Some updates I feel like, while enjoyable and full of memorable character moments, the overall story doesn't advance any. Which is fine to me, as long as it's entertaining, and I think it has been.

Lately, though, every update seems to be moving things along. Not at a sprint, but also not inching. He even had to break the fourth wall to acknowledge he needed to pick up the pace. Very happy with how things are going.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Was there actually a deleted scene of Miku and Makoto? Is that in the LiL care packages or something? Now im curious. Though honestly I've always wanted to see the care packages just never had the balls or smarts to do it
with makoto no, deleted scene with Miku and Futaba, where Miku goes in the sports bathrooms and touches/annoys futaba's bonkers, I thought it was in deleted scenes on the computer but I don't think it is, It must be a written event then, to see it you need to play with a chapter 1 before the rework only

In the care package there are comments from Selebus about some important events and answers questions about them. but nothing eliminated.
The complete deleted events have always been on the weekend computer, but if it is an event that was modified redone it will not be there.

As a curious fact, in case anyone remembers, there was an event with Sana where for some reason Sana was very tall, almost Sensei's size or more, hahaha I was able to find it

Last edited:

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I wonder how retarded you have to be to not be able to cook the most basic meal besides boiled spaghetti, order ready to eat dinner, and buy feminine hygiene products. Also why in this case a celebrity who's lived in hotels her entire adult life should do better. Wouldn't be surprised if Ami gonna have to care of those two herself.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Not gonna dispute Sensei being incredibly selfish, but Ami also wasn't putting his welfare before her own. She wanted to be the only person Sensei could depend on for selfish reasons, to the point that she got mad when he got better and wanted to reach out to other people. The fact that she's actually good at being a caretaker and Sensei isn't doesn't really change that.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes