Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
i cannot wait for next update to see Ami reaction,so now that Niki moves in, what will happen?
Sensei only agreed he would talk to Ami about it, there is no way in hell she would agree to it. It would involve letting Niki share a bed with Sensei, Ami would not be on board with that.

Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn....to I slide otoha the Niki nudes or not. Is it worth? Do I gain more completion from this..decisions decisions. You do get Otoha's number though..
I just sent it. I already made some decisions I am not happy with in this game for the sake of 100%, may as well go through with it to the end. Kinda convinient that there were 2 such decisions in this update. Just cemented it at this point.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sensei only agreed he would talk to Ami about it, there is no way in hell she would agree to it. It would involve letting Niki share a bed with Sensei, Ami would not be on board with that.

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019

[/QUOTE]
i think if before Akira was inviting girls, when Ami was not home, then now he will just need to wait when both Ami and Niki are not home, and knowing for a fact that Niki is quite busy, i dont think much should change in that regard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.38
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That was conveniently for the second invite over which is the sexual one, in the first one always... Ami is present, well now Niki could also be there if that were the case.
Niki might be bothered if she realizes Akira is inviting students alone to his house. And I don't think Ami will warm up to the idea even when she gets better. For that matter, would anyone be willing to go to Ami's house and risk getting stabbed?

He could always use his secret apartment for invite events I guess.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That was the deciding factor for me choosing to swap pics, i have zero doubt that having her number will be needed for some future scene and thus swapping nudes is the green path.
The deciding factor for me was "this will end horribly, so therefore I must do it"

We know it's going to become a train wreck, therefore we have a moral obligation to ensure it's the trainwreckiest trainwreck that's ever trainwrecked.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.
I think it depends on what you're here for. There was a lot of info dropped this update, so the loremasters probably loved it. On the other hand, I've started to feel like every scene involving the gods or upside down house has gotten tedious at this point. So if you're like me and just here because you're invested in the characters and want to see them interact, it was a fine update. Not bad by any stretch, but also not great.

One thing I haven't seen people talk about yet...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think it depends on what you're here for. There was a lot of info dropped this update, so the loremasters probably loved it. On the other hand, I've started to feel like every scene involving the gods or upside down house has gotten tedious at this point. So if you're like me and just here because you're invested in the characters and want to see them interact, it was a fine update. Not bad by any stretch, but also not great.

One thing I haven't seen people talk about yet...
I immediately thought they were in the mall from the happy event with Amy.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I feel you; mine is probably because the last update to me was so great that it makes this update ends with a "wait that's it?" kinda feeling.

My own nitpicking about this update, actually two things, are the amount of self referencing (previous event titles, huggy boy stuff, etc) that doesn't bring more to the table and doesn't work for me, and then the haphazard narration. The latter is on purpose due to Pareidolia flexing its newly gained power, but the rambunctious uses of italic, lower case, and regular sentences plus Akira's own monologues make my brain pause every 2 min and screw up my train of thoughts.

But I'd say the one moment I absolutely LOVE about this update is Tsuneyo remembering her calling Sensei husband while the music changes; my skin crawled and I love that shit.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I was souring, in fact. So much so that I almost didn't play this update and decided to wait for the next one. To play two in a row and see if things changed. I forced myself regardless, and at some point (fairly early on), I found myself effortlessly blazing through the update, not bored at all.

Definitely felt like the best update in a long time for me. Maybe Selebus had more time to write a tighter package. I don't know. The past few updates were marked by a vacation and an awkward deadline (EOY.) A change of chapter, too.

Or maybe not. Perhaps my humor was better? Maybe I should drink a bit before each update to simulate sleepiness. See if that changes things. Maybe Maya's violin was the cause. That was very soothing.

When I'm sleepy, most of the meandering monologues in this game blur into an indistinct mass of meaning, which I only grasp the surface of before moving on. Usually, I'd try to look into them a bit deeply. Try to tie them together.

Whatever the reason, my interest has been renewed.

Octopuslines

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a Gallery Unlocker that works? (The one in the Original post breaks this new update for me), I missed the three Tsukasa events, and even if I'm assuming that is a good thing, I want to know what happened there.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there a Gallery Unlocker that works? (The one in the Original post breaks this new update for me), I missed the three Tsukasa events, and even if I'm assuming that is a good thing, I want to know what happened there.
If you know your way of save editing, do the following:
1. Change variables tsukasaspring1skip, tsukasaspring2skip, and tsukasaspring3skip to False
1.1. If you just want to unlock the gallery, simply changing tsukasaspring1, tsukasaspring2, and tsukasaspring3 to True will mark the events completed without actually going through them.

2. Change variables sawchinami and tsukasachosen to True. In addition, change chinamichosen to False to avoid future shenanigans.

3. Call her to trigger the events normally and have your way with the wizard

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes