Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Welp, looks like I will be going back and choosing tsukasa...darn you lessons in love commenters for saying choose chubasa. I will have my revenge

GR1MM

Nov 6, 2019
How the hell do I trigger Otoha's 2nd event, can someone help me a little? I am a little confused and can't quite apprehend what this means
1709337001983.png

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to activate Tsuneyo's last 2 events and Tsukasa's last one? I only need these to finish this version.

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
I'm fighting with Maya to decide who is the person with the worst luck in the world, my computer decided to crash and now it's going to take me a while to play this update, I only managed to see Yumi's event where Noriko was an angel

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Seems there's a bit more event to be had in which events to get and how to get them. I got too spoiled by autoplay. Which events are able to be missed besides tsukasa? Or if there are no other miss ones, is there a specific order for them? Liek yum first for miku or some jazz. What are the reqs?

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
How the hell do I trigger Otoha's 2nd event, can someone help me a little? I am a little confused and can't quite apprehend what this means
View attachment 3401565
About the code part, you're looking at the wrong thing. You don't want to know what is in the label, but you want to know what requirements there are for the jump to the label. It is in NodokaEvents.rpy, since it activates when trying to visit nodoka in the library.

Code:
if otoha_love >= 1 and yumispring2 == True and otohaspring1 == True and otohaspring2 == False:
    jump otohaspring2
Seems like the day shouldn't matter.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
Until recently I finished reading, along the way I put mine, a little more guided in order of events without spoilers, extracted from my personal playtrough. It should be easy but maybe it will help someone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
Until recently I finished reading, along the way I put mine, a little more guided in order of events without spoilers, extracted from my personal playtrough. It should be easy but maybe it will help someone

Thanks for the guide. Honestly, I like how y'all provided. I don't know how to look into the script. I usually go by someone's guide like y'all's or wait until the wiki is updated then look up the trigger.

Reactions: Duskreyn
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes