1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
oh shit thanks to me a bit to find but ty goat

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Change the value of the variable babyfinches from False to True; the event on the menu will become green and completed and you get to replay this event as if you triggered it normally
Your comment led my investigation to the existence of URM. Thank you (y)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'd like the FBI agent assigned to me to know that i really don't feel good about that Tsukasa choice.
I don't know, I feel pretty good. Have you rejected her in her last event?
These 3 girls have "felt the paranormal" much more directly (canceled suicide, canceled pregnancy, and whatever Tsuneyo is doing), and have remembered things that only happened in the past worlds: Makoto remembering coming to the beach resort and faintly recalling her suicide, Ayane remembering her pregnancy, and Tsuneyo remembering the amusement park date. If this is miraculously onto something, what's left to be solved is the timing of joining RAS (more specifically, why Makoto arrived at the 6th and not earlier) and why these 3 could achieve this and not others.
Accordning to , Tsuneyo seems to slightly remember something from much more ancient times.

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
hey guys,i am about to play the new update but i need a guide to trigger all the events.
any idea of how can i manage to get a little guide or if you would be able to explain me how to use urm.

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
hey guys,i am about to play the new update but i need a guide to trigger all the events.
any idea of how can i manage to get a little guide or if you would be able to explain me how to use urm.
There is one a page or few back.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, I don't understand the difference between the two options during Tsuba... Tsuka... this event with the brat.
If you choose "take it", Sensei says that he hangs out with Tsukasa because he wants to, which is a positive answer for her question, meaning he admitted he likes her. You also get +5 affection with her, while in "pull the plug" Sensei stops, which gives you "tsukasarefused" flag and only 1 affection.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes