SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
This part from the last event seems to be taken from the quran, sepcifically ali imran (3): 71-77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end of the event Ayane gets 4 points and Tsuneyo 17, if we take 4:17 from the quran we get
Quran 4:17 said:
Allah only accepts the repentance of those who commit evil ignorantly ˹or recklessly˺ then repent soon after Allah will pardon them. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
I also skimmed around in the bible and found some stuff that may be related
Mark 4:17 said:
But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.
Matthew 4:17 said:
From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”
1 Thessalonians 4:17 said:
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was reviewing the events here and I was wondering about something, how did Akira teleport to Tsukasa's event? Like was this just a way to make her first event funny or will it have depth? so much so that Tsukasa doesn't remember Akira teleporting in front of her.

Yes, I know this could be a way of making it funny but I don't doubt any of this will be explored.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
While scrolling through itch.io I thought I saw Sensei and thought Sel updated the game on itch.io. But what I saw was a gay visual novel with a protag that looks scary similiar to Sensei and its the funniest thing as a LIL fan :KEK:
Lessons in Finger but Hole.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I was reviewing the events here and I was wondering about something, how did Akira teleport to Tsukasa's event? Like was this just a way to make her first event funny or will it have depth? so much so that Tsukasa doesn't remember Akira teleporting in front of her.

Yes, I know this could be a way of making it funny but I don't doubt any of this will be explored.
I thought she just had a bunch of henchmen waiting near his home and they kidnapped him

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

I think he just blacked out the walk there but this wouldn't be the first time he has been teleported by a girl, the shapeshifter did it to him a while ago.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, since I don't think it's been mentioned, I just wanted to give a shout out to Franklin:
Who is presumably the same as Saki's Franklin:

There has been a lot of references to 'Nothing is Beautiful' lately. Almost like the worlds are colliding.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now after sleeping for 15 hours (Sensei would be jealous), I have just a couple more thoughts about the update

My thoughts on Ami:

About Tsubasa:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, since I don't think it's been mentioned, I just wanted to give a shout out to Franklin:
Who is presumably the same as Saki's Franklin:

There has been a lot of references to 'Nothing is Beautiful' lately. Almost like the worlds are colliding.
Two worlds colliding sounds interesting; in fact Nothing is Beautiful imo has been mostly for building a loose background around Arakawas and trivial easter egg purposes (whales, speaking to plants, etc), up until now that the God of Wires controls Tsuneyo and has her spit out the following:
1709422193285.png
This being alluding to Yuu or Saki's place is just too possible. If only one day we get to visit that same neighborhood (but chances are it might not be located in Kumon-mi though).

Reactions: wamzzz and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Two worlds colliding sounds interesting; in fact Nothing is Beautiful imo has been mostly for building a loose background around Arakawas and trivial easter egg purposes (whales, speaking to plants, etc), up until now that the God of Wires controls Tsuneyo and has her spit out the following:
View attachment 3404696
This being alluding to Yuu or Saki's place is just too possible. If only one day we get to visit that same neighborhood.
In Theory, we may have already visited that same neighborhood.

The Old District may actually be where Yuu and Saki lived, in 'Nothing Is Beautiful', and with the recent mention of Grandma's house by Ami, which seems close to a lake:
It might be a place we'll be visiting rather soon.

Presumably, when Sensei and Niki went to Niki's childhood home, and fucked for the first time, they were close to Sensei's mother's (Saki's) house (Ami's Grandma's house), and by a lake.

There is also that abandoned school that comes up every once in awhile which may have been the school that Yuu, Saki, Miu, and Reina, were going to.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I used to like this game but tried it again recently.
Some of the older events have been re done and man is the writing super pretentious now, the scene with Ayane in the nurses office was very cringe.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes