DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
It's still the game i most look forward to updates of but for me personally, i don't really think the writing is all that amazing, in fact i find a lot of it to be pretentious waffle. No, what has me so hooked on the game is the characterization, it's the characters and their stories that have me so hooked, i want to see where shit goes with them.
For me is 100% the same, I also often question myself why I keep reading if I don't even think its that good, but I guess that when you have invested so much time in something you end quite liking it,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus
Dec 31, 2021
First playthrough I accidentally went bad homie route, and decided to let it ride. After that Rin scene where she ignores you after the date in bad homies, I felt she was mid tier. Second playthrough I finally was a good homie. Seeing that scene again as a good homie boosted her to top tier. I can't believe what I was missing. Good homies makes their relationship so much more endearing, especially when she trips out after the dorm wars Sensie quiz.

Thus Rin should be medium rare: the only acceptable steak doneness.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has changed my outlook on some of the girls and I will respectively be adjusting my tierlist based off of this
Yasu & Yuki are best girls?
My dudes, when's the update coming out?
Sel is on vacation, update is either at the ususal time (12 PM CT???) or later if he wouldn't be able to release it from hotel room

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
Releasing the Patreon + f95 press release on the 31th of March was pure evil, but the "various types of digital cuckoldry" line convinced me it was an April's fool joke - besides; they would need more than 3 days to purge all the pirated and loli games from this site.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes