Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can someone please upload the update on MEGA cuz gofile in my country is nonexistent so i have to use vpn and with 30kb/s it would take at least 3 hours.

Thanks in advance.

upd: It got worse. 0 whopping kb/s
Thread FP has been updated.

Fallen Ashes KT

Nov 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm back again with another question. I'm on the 4th reset event (A Life of Prizes). I've followed the guide and did all the magazine stuff, lottery, called tsuneyo, and ate the white rice 23 times. Which gave me a key. According to the guide instead of ESCAPE!!! it should say ESCAPE (FOR REAL!!!) but it doesn't say that for me, it still says ESCAPE!!! and when I click on it says Book 9: The Wire God and Do something else. I've done clicked every prompt and redid the entire event but keep ending up in this situation. If there is any help before the read only mode commences it'd be greatly appreciated!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.39.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,86 GB]
- - -

Mac [3,87 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Where's the rest of the regular crew? A bunch of people i ain't seeing pipe up like usual when an update drops... like yeah, thread gets quiet for a bit cause everyone's playing it, but there's still some chatter... more chatter than this i mean...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Where's the rest of the regular crew? A bunch of people i ain't seeing pipe up like usual when an update drops... like yeah, thread gets quiet for a bit cause everyone's playing it, but there's still some chatter... more chatter than this i mean...
Today's a crazy busy day at work, sadly

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's easter. I would assume people with a normal life are currently having a good time with family, friends, whathaveyou.
What's a family?
That's an option?

The only games I download on Steam are the ones that wouldn't prompt uncomfortable questions of my friends see me playing it.
Lol, no, you can just set games to hidden so they don't show up in the news section or stuff like that, it's more like muting the game in your library.
Today's a crazy busy day at work, sadly
Fair enough, sad for you though. :(

jellyyson

Mar 28, 2024
I just downloaded the game in 38 ver but now they suddenly updated it to 39 lol, is there anyway i can just download the newest 39 data to my existed 38 file and not download the whole file again?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes