Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
One more thing I forgot about...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you serious bruh? Have you never experienced the power of horny? God, half the shit i've done i wouldn't have had the guts to do if i wasn't so worked up a light breeze could've finished me off... I can easily see Rin being self conscious when 'sober' and nervously getting on the sybian once her panties where completely soaked after the gravure contest...

Edit: to be clear, i think this might read as aggressive, but i wrote it far more like two mates shooting shit.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2023
"The proud one shall stumble and fall, with none to raise him up".
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall"
"On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a fitting home for the arrogant?"
Considering Sel recent decision to include religion(both christian and islamic) in his story, he should be reminded that there is only Hell for the arrogant and prideful. Pride goes before fall, and out of seven(or 6 depending on your interpretation of the verse) things God hates the number 1 would be pride. I hope he either reconsiders using religious(especially islamic and christian) themes so disrespectfully or finally accepts a virtue of humility, if he is so keen on using Abrahamic religions in his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceeleaf

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I though of you when I've read this <3
I get the feeling that there's a good chance what really pisses Selly off about it is his growth has entirely stagnated and he's basically cut off from this site, the thread is in effective quarantine and anyone coming across it who decides to supports him is at best just replacing someone who has decided to stop. To take that and then see these newer, complete rip-offs, these unoriginal dickheads who dared to copy his genius, those who probably had their ideas for their own game whilst playing his (like we don't all daydream what-if scenarios as we play) but not having the proper sense to keep those ideas to themselves and not touch the majesty of our lord's magnum opus... to see them gain fans, to see them promoted on this evil website and to see their P/SS supporter counts grow whilst his sits completely flaccid, the same as it was 6 months ago... oh that must chafe him something awful...

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know, I enjoyed the update. It was mostly surface/comedic character interaction and set-ups, but you need updates like this too in a serial work. It got me to smile often enough, so it's alright in my book.
But I feel like half those characters there wouldn't have gone through with it all
Really? Molly, Kirin and Sana are all naturally horny, Rin is horny and lost a girlfriend, Noriko is sex positive and Makoto stopped giving a shit and decided to live in the moment - and also can just straight up quit if her lust is not high enough. That all seems fairly in-character to me.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think the lack of Akira impacted these events more than I expected, for me this was by far one of the worst updates, the only thing that saves it is the Akira x "Maya" moment, otherwise it was one of the worst updates.

And apparently there's a big chance that Akira won't participate in the next version either, so for me 0.40 could end up being the worst update of the entire game if Akira doesn't appear/participate.

This version had a lot of pointless things, unnecessary fourth wall breaks, and there were few really important things so I give it a 5 out of 10, I just don't give it any lower than that because it had Akira x "Maya" otherwise it was a bad update in my opinion .

What is your opinion about this version? Did you like it? Did they hate it? And if they liked it, why?

I think I didn't like it because I really prefer the more serious side of the game and not these comical moments and horny moments, I'm part of the group that doesn't care about that so for me it was just useless moments.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Nodokathon feels real out of place in this update. I feel like it should of been a happy event or something else. I dunno the whole thing just feels off to me.
Now that I think about it it Nodokathon feels like a care package event more than anything. While the cast lineup makes the most sense in the context of the game what happens in it is real niche/fetishy like something Sel would have a vote for to put in the next care package or something that would be completed as a request.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Now that I think about it it Nodokathon feels like a care package event more than anything. While the cast lineup makes the most sense in the context of the game what happens in it is real niche/fetishy like something Sel would have a vote for to put in the next care package or something that would be completed as a request.
Eh, i liked it well enough, i figure anyone's view on it is predicated on it being within their kink-set or not.

Reactions: BahnMiire

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Definitely one of the worst updates for me, what a disappointment...

Starting off, the new music did put me completely off. It made me reread the text over and over again without understanding it, until I had my share and turned it off for good. The storm clouds in my head cleared off and I was able to read further.

Most of update and dorm wars felt like some filler 'special' episode of a show, the one which is long and advertised as special only to contain enormous amounts of low-quality filler content which is really hard to digest. Like, what happened to Sel's sense of humour? I remember Imani's jokes to be really smart, funny and being able to make me laugh. Now I'm wondering if there was 1 (one) joke that made me smile.

Lesbian Santa Barbara was also really bad. One, maximum two lesbian scenes in update, fine, but what the hell is this? Massacring some of my favourite characters like that? And BS excuse that Sensei 'corrupted' them. In THAT direction? He is a man with a huge fucking dick they're supposed to crave, not a lesbian seductress woman.

The Sensei-Maya-Ami-Niki scenes were the best parts of the update, I liked the new Maya way more than that grumpy granny old one. I'd love to see her explore the new world she found herself in and react to things. Her interaction with Chika really showed her potential in that direction.

In conclusion, 4/10, meh update.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Mini Rant: Chapter 4 doesn't have much substance to it. I know the chapter just started but you cant help but to compare it to the previous chapter which is the obvious standout from the rest. And comparing it to Chapter 3 not much has happened. I'm not gonna list what we got at the start of Chapter 3 because I'm pretty sure 90% of this thread can remember gut punch after gut punch we've gotten leading up to the first big event chain in Chapter 3 and then more gut punches after that. But you can't help but expect those type of events in Chapter 4. Hell comparing it to Chapters 1 and 2 we have no questions to be asked none to be answered, no mystery, no new character developments no new nothing and this may be contradicting myself but the version 0.38 gave us those things but to lesser extent since it only delved into Tsuakasa's character and Yumi's backstory a little bit. Then you get to the newest update which is essentially a slice of life update. I don't know if I should lower my expectations which is hard to do considering were coming off of Sel's best writing to date. But man I hope after the break in May things pick back up because it feels like the plot has been dragging its feet.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes