Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Peak got updated? Let's go gotta download the update when I'm home. Patron also seems to have acquired f95zone wonder what that means for this site in terms of ehem..these types of games

Also haven't checked, is this update filled with autoplay or do I gotta actually put my brain to use

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Peak got updated? Let's go gotta download the update when I'm home. Patron also seems to have acquired f95zone wonder what that means for this site in terms of ehem..these types of games

Also haven't checked, is this update filled with autoplay or do I gotta actually put my brain to use
That Patreon thing was an April Fools joke.

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
i download these kkcards and made this
View attachment 3045130
1711992834918.png

2049-2.png
this update reminds me of my first fanart and makes it complete.

You may understand the feelings of both heroes
if you have watched 《
》( One of my favorite movies And I know I'm not Ryan Gosling And I beg anyone who hasn't seen this movie to give it a try. )

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
They kinda slap
One of the few indie bands where the singer doesn't sound like dog shit.
I juuuuust realised what was going on here, you guys had me so confused but it's my fault, i 'screen' any new music Selly adds in each update patch, i do it with a lot of VN's on this site, i have a strong distaste for low-fi beats, and english lyrics music so i either make muted copies or swap them out for other tracks i like. For LiL i just replace everything i dislike with Touka's theme. So in the rush to get the update installed i quickly flicked through the new music and replaced all but the new shrine music and promptly forgot all about it, you would too if you'd done this shit 50 times over and so all the scenes with the 'live band' were just taken as some silly aside as is so damn common in this game, till it clicked and i realised wtf was supposed to be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: barglenarglezous

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
At this point I'm starting to believe there is some sort of divine intervention preventing Chika from finding out about Sensei and Niki.
Yeah it's kinda dumb at this point, i think Selly even fucked up cause Akira definitely told her she was his ex when on her bed in her dorm in one scene, and yeah, she rejects it, but she still heard him say it but then goes on to say he never told her about her... konnichiwut?

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Hi guys, when installing the new version, my save failed, could you share the latest save with me, please?

Jun 20, 2023
One would think that Sel would be at least neutral with people being inspired by his work. I guess I as always underestimated the size of his ego, man, he will surely cause his own downfall one way or another. I hope it will happen only after he finishes his work. After all, speaking of "stealing" and "disguising it as inspiration", he would need to be at least somewhat careful not to end up as Personas. Good song from a Good Guy by the way

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, it is my stream of consciousness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.: I didn't edit this, so enjoy my broken English

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes