Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Looking at most of the comments, the majority didn't like Nodoka's Show and the lack of Akira at the events and in my opinion that makes sense.

Akira is at the height of his development so it makes people want to see him and Selly not using this to his advantage to create many interesting events of the broken/depressed Akira with the girls is very stupid of him.

I think it's funny that of the recent updates, the two that people complained about the most were the ones where Akira barely appeared, which was 0.36 and 0.39 hahaha.

And about Nodoka's show with the girls, that made 0 sense and it was a lot of nothing to see, especially after what Nodoka did with Io, so I think the majority didn't like it because of that and besides the focus of it being on Yuri content which apparently is one of Selly's fetishes, and probably the majority here if you want to see the content H is Akira with some girl so it makes you feel this hatred in that part.

As someone even said this was so out of the ordinary that it seemed like part of a care package, I really wouldn't be surprised if something like that appears in a care package in the future.

I really think that Selly got lost in the Yuri part and I speak as someone who likes Yuri, he's really exaggerating since that's not the focus of the game, so in my opinion he really should go back to relaxing on that.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Another thing to note about Nodokathon is that if she's learning how to distort reality, it makes sense for things to go farther than normal. Today you are organizing a pseudo-orgy with horny girls, tomorrow you get the power to throw straight girls into surprise threesomes a-la Toys and the day after you too can make Akira check out and rape someone in the name of your divine glory.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
- Okay theory time: In the scene where Ami and Maya were talking, I kiiiiinda feel like Maya unknowingly made a deal she shouldn’t have. Like, a divine one… With the whole “you can do anything” promise when she lies about not sleeping with Sensei.
I too felt that moment was a bit of a deal-with-a-demon kind of situation... like, imagine if Ami was the sole power in control of this bubble world and Maya just renewed her punishment of having to watch Akira get reset a million times... i was reminded of that story about the guy who gets three wishes but the story starts with him only having one left and no memory of making the previous two, after making his wish the genie/demon says 'funny, that was your first wish'.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
After replaying the update I feel like Maya's events should've been in the next update and ran next to Ami's event when she presumably gets our of her Della state or further down the road. The reunion between the two feels like it was to early. When Sensei painted Molly he avoided her for what feels like forever and he doesn't love her but the moment he sees the new Maya he fucks her. I know he is still kind of subconsciously blocking new Maya and did it because it feels familiar. But it just feels to early when Sensei was in a catatonic state for boning Maya prime out of existence 3 updates ago.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
After replaying the update I feel like Maya's events should've been in the next update and ran next Ami's event when she presumably gets our of her Della state or further down the road. The reunion between the two feels like it was to early. When Sensei painted Molly he avoided her for what feels like forever and he doesn't love her but the moment he sees the new Maya he fucks her. I know he is still kind of subconsciously blocking new Maya and did it because it feels familiar. But it just feels to early when Sensei was in a catatonic state for boning Maya prime out of existence 3 updates ago.
Eh, dude is a hornyness machine and given that he is losing control of himself (not just gods stuff, but being actually unhinged at times) it makes sense that he would make more erratic decisions than ever before, like Makoto when she found out her father died.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
People joke about how he thinks he invented denpa, but the dude thinks he pioneered the modern VN UI.
This is more arrogant IMO, as the ui is barely generic. Even below average. There's not even a next button to directly jump from girl to girl without hitting back, and the phone contacts scroll to the top whenever you go back, proving a minor annoyance when trying to spam call for new events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
TL;DR: dissapointing update with some interesting moments here and there. Somehow it felt like Selebus writing degraded to a concerning degree. I would say "it was like we were back to the first few updates of the game!!!" but those aren't even that bad in comparison...I have a feeling that this update will go down as a shit stain in an otherwise great indie VN

First, the elephant in the room:

Also I hope I'm not the only one who had to mute the music during the dorm wars event. Nothing against the band, I'm sure the music is great, it is simply that I could not concentrate on reading the text while hearing an English singer in my head sing

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just started the update but please hoping for more of this. Especially towards the MC.
Well, we would definetly see more of grown Noriko. Also, my girl has chosen her youngest classmate over Kirin :love:
I think it's funny that of the recent updates, the two that people complained about the most were the ones where Akira barely appeared, which was 0.36 and 0.39 hahaha.
Well, may it be because there was not neither main plot nor character route updates? Also, 0.36 was nice compared to this trash of update
does someone got a guide for this update?
I do. https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-39-0-selebus.48158/post-13215963
Don't be a dick, this update has some lust requirements for certain scenes. URM solves the propblem obviously

PS: sorry for not reading walls of text, they are mostly rants and I can rant myself; so I just skiped everything.

Dec 31, 2021
I'm still confused as to why this is "the darkest chapter" or whatever? Like I get that Sensei is mopey and Ami is in a bad way, but just telling us over and over how bad everyone feels doesn't make it dark. To me, Chapter 3 was far and away "darker" than this chapter, and unless something changes (which would involve actually moving the plot forward in any meaningful way), I'm not sure its going to rise to the level of previous chapters.

I agree with the above post about feeling like this update was phoning in an essay right before the due date. Writing was low quality by this game's standards for most of it, the 4th wall breaks were most certainly the worst they've been yet, and I had to mute most of the dorm wars because the music did not fit at all and was super distracting while trying to read.

I'm glad that some people at least enjoyed it to some degree, but I was incredibly disappointed, sadly. I want this game, this story, to succeed and be great; right now, its just not. To me, at least.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I'm personally fine with the lack of a protagonist in the story at this stage of its development, given Akira's frustration at realizing his own powerlessness in the face of all this mystical shit happening to him.
What really sucks about this update is its structure. We're shown how Maya is finally going to meet Akira, but the story switches to Dorm Wars instead. Then we're shown Maya getting into a confrontation with Noriko, and again we're switched to Dorm Wars and it goes on and on. Really annoying shit considering how different the mood of these events is.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes