Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
God, you really are just the most belligerent sort aren't you... you can't accept a civil level of dialogue that doesn't have you free to behave as you please, you regularly get into arguments with people and never seem to be able to separate the topic from the person, it's a pain to read, i know for fact there are people here who are sick of engaging with you because you can't just discuss the game, you've got to force your points on everyone and you just keep at them and at them and at them no matter what anyone says in defence of their arguments or evidence they provide, now you've gotten to a point where you actively mocked someone and i call you out on it and what is your response? The exact same shit as always, digging your heels in and shouting twice as loud.

It's like you view everyone here as some kind of intellectual competition, don't you want to be friendly with people? Don't you want to disagree on a subject and not feel like you've 'lost' or are going to get shat on by the community? You can go just about anywhere else on the internet for that level of civility, why would you want to drag it here? I don't want to fight you Xio, i just don't want you to get shitty at people for thinking differently to you, just agree to disagree and if you think someone has a dumb opinion, think it yourself, mockery and/or snide remarks just make the discussion in this thread turn to shit and there's already enough shit in the modern internet.

Lastly, if you think again that i've misunderstood you, put words in your mouth or accuse you of something that is untrue, understand that i am not in your head, i can only go off of what you say, and what you said read as you mocking Moonflare as a dumbass, too naive to understand the subject. If that's a false interpretation, maybe you should analyze what you wrote and figure out how i made that erroneous reading.
I don't think it's that deep mate, here's my unwarranted take:
"I don't think anybody here would want to see her taken advantage of"
"Oh my sweet summer child"
It might be a little condescending but in a playful sort of way. He's saying there be degenerates here and you would have to be a little naïve to think otherwise, I agree with him. I don't think he was taking a shot but that's just my interpretation.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think it's that deep mate, here's my unwarranted take:
"I don't think anybody here would want to see her taken advantage of"
"Oh my sweet summer child"
It might be a little condescending but in a playful sort of way. He's saying there be degenerates here and you would have to be a little naïve to think otherwise, I agree with him. I don't think he was taking a shot but that's just my interpretation.
The thing is, he quoted an entire block of text without any highlights, it first read to me that he was mocking the whole thing, i see now what he was mocking, i still think it's shitty behaviour but a lot less than what i initially thought, and that's what i was getting at about asking yourself how the shit i write might read before i post it. It's just such a condescending quote, if someone wants to use it playfully they ought to be very careful they don't trip and instead come across as a gigantic douche.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
All I know is while Nodoka is still surfing at the bottom of my "like" meter - Ami has absolutely dumpstered through that floor.

Still trying to get out of the reeds of whatever the chapter 3 ending mess was about though I guess it's safe to say that the loss of Maya really was a terrible mind-fucking issue for Akira.

Real heartbreaking seeing how all the girls are trying to cope with it too :(

Edit: Crap, I seem to have messed up an Ami event? Didn't even realize I missed one as I've been following the guide closely but I guess I missed something.
View attachment 3630928
Pretty sure that's if you didn't diddle your niece. If you did, you get the actual sex event which is called "Family Matters."

Honestly I'm not sure what the canon route is, but I gotta say (0.40.0 spoiler) imagine the "redemption" of doing something like raping your niece being that you have to act more like a father to her. Not really sure how that works. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
All I know is while Nodoka is still surfing at the bottom of my "like" meter - Ami has absolutely dumpstered through that floor.

Still trying to get out of the reeds of whatever the chapter 3 ending mess was about though I guess it's safe to say that the loss of Maya really was a terrible mind-fucking issue for Akira.

Real heartbreaking seeing how all the girls are trying to cope with it too :(

Edit: Crap, I seem to have messed up an Ami event? Didn't even realize I missed one as I've been following the guide closely but I guess I missed something.
View attachment 3630928
Why do you not like Nodoka and Ami?

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 3630928
You were supposed to “Go with Ami” during the Family Matters event. If you chose “Stay and Party” instead then you miss out on the lust event and it gets crossed out like what happened here.

I think the game even warns about the “Stay Here And Party” option too. Something like “ugh, now things aren’t gonna make sense!” or something along those lines.

Reactions: DeSkel15

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You were supposed to “Go with Ami” during the Family Matters event. If you chose “Stay and Party” instead then you miss out on the lust event and it gets crossed out like what happened here.

I think the game even warns about the “Stay Here And Party” option too. Something like “ugh, now things aren’t gonna make sense!” or something along those lines.
Oh shit that makes sense now - I do recall the commentary. Dammit, that is absolutely on me. That may be why I'm also confused about how the way Chapter 3 wrapped up. Welp, time to whip out URM and see if I can fix that *snerk*

Thanks Zuko!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Yeah, if you miss the event or rejected Ami, the scene continuity breaks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya also watched Sensei fuck Ami, and they both bring it up, no matter the route.

It's like the story itself required Sensei to fuck Ami so that he could actually talk to Maya afterwards.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
God that's a lot of stuff I missed a result of that choice. Damn - I dunno if I can recover that and having to replay through the slog of that reset (seriously what even is that set of actions required bro holy hell) seems...oh boy.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, if you miss the event or rejected Ami, the scene continuity breaks:
Maya also watched Sensei fuck Ami, and they both bring it up, no matter the route.

It's like the story itself required Sensei to fuck Ami so that he could actually talk to Maya afterwards.
I have never played the good uncle route, "repeated refusal" implies there are multiple points in the game where you can activate the bad uncle route, are there?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I have never played the good uncle route, "repeated refusal" implies there are multiple points in the game where you can activate the bad uncle route, are there?
Not that I recall. Ami just makes it clear over and over that she wants him to fuck her, but he consistently rejects her because of her blood.

Edit: I do wonder if another chance may be incoming, though.

Extra Edit: I also recommend playing both routes, as those actually seem to feel like different versions of Ami.

Good Uncle Ami is more broken, insane, and supernatural-ish, while Best Uncle Ami is less so, but more open, territorial, and well, obviously sexual.

Last edited:

Skazzochniy

Feb 19, 2023
Guys, does anyone have a place where LIL hentai art is posted? there is quite a bit of art on f95 compared to what I saw, the chat with art in the discord channel where I found it was deleted.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Not that I recall. Ami just makes it clear over and over that she wants him to fuck her, but he consistently rejects her because of her blood.

Edit: I do wonder if another chance may be incoming, though.

Extra Edit: I also recommend playing both routes, as those actually seem to feel like different versions of Ami.

Good Uncle Ami is more broken, insane, and supernatural-ish, while Best Uncle Ami is less so, but more open, territorial, and well, obviously sexual.
"Best Uncle" lmao

Aug 20, 2021
God that's a lot of stuff I missed a result of that choice. Damn - I dunno if I can recover that and having to replay through the slog of that reset (seriously what even is that set of actions required bro holy hell) seems...oh boy.
Type ‘amilust50’ into the URM search bar. Set it to ‘True’ and set ‘amilust50skip’ to False. It should unlock for you.

I do recommend using the replay function to view the main event “For More Than Just Me” again, though, and utilizing the URM to view any setup for the lust event you may have missed out on. The replay function sets variables to False by default, but you can get past this by looking out for variable branches to pop up in the top left corner and just selecting the one you want to view moving forward in the script.

Hope this helps! :)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"Best Uncle" lmao
That's what Ami seems to call the "BU" Route:
And she seems to call the "GU" Route:
Sarcastically.

So, "Best Uncle" and "Good Uncle" seems more fitting, imo. He's still a Bad Uncle no matter what. Might need to change them to Best Daddy and Good Daddy, though? Lmao.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes