DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What if the false moon is 4th USER?
Could be. I somewhat think it might be related to why the Scary Sekai has a Normal moon, while the Nicer Sekai has a Red moon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just who/what is USER4 isn't entirely clear. May be Nao, The World Itself, or something else.
So... I would assume chapter 6 is the final chapter before the dark route right? The 4 chapters after that (because someone said there would be 10 chapters) is probably the dark route right? Just some random speculation.
It's supposedly going in this order:
  • Harem Route
  • Dark Route
  • Purity Routes
  • True End
The Harem Route may be ongoing or have already ended in Chapter 4. Pareidolia is known as The Dark and Chapter 4 is considered it's Chapter, the saddest chapter, and the longest chapter, so we may already be in the Dark Route. Or this Chapter is simply setting things up. Not sure.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Another interesting bit of pretty subtle foreshadowing I just picked up on:
In the first Wakana event, there's this kinda flirty exchange where Wakana reads Akira her favorite poem, which is by Lord Byron. Textually, we know this is her favorite because she got that book of Byron's poetry as a gift from Osako when they were in college. But meta-textually it's interesting because Lord Byron is pretty widely known as bisexual. Considering recent developments with their story, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some very subtle hint dropping about Wakana being possibly being Bi, and the fact the current situation is being pushed by Osako and she's the one who gave Wakana the poetry book is also interesting. On multiple levels Osako is kinda acting as a bridge between Wakana and Akira.

...Poor Osako. She has so much anxiety about their relationship and I have a sense things are only going to get worse. I hope they don't break up.
tbh I think Osako needs to have Wakana taken from her. Not necessarily in a romantic sense (although I think that's a real possibility), more so that Osako needs to be someone for herself.

I get that part of it is being torn from her karate championship dream, since the city was closed off, but as it is she lives only for Wakana and that's just not a good idea for someone with her level of self-doubt.

We have a much worse example of dependency in the game, which is Niki, but Niki has real problems with Akira whereas Osako's are just created by her mind. Wakana is a faithful and dedicated partner to her - she has absolutely no reason to not just be happy.

Instead we have this fucking dumbass treating sexual abuse as if "but she's already dead now, Akira - you're safe cause trauma doesn't exist", while she herself has been worrying non-stop about her partner not orgasming enough for two seasons (the comparison is just so ridiculous that's the moment Osako died for me).

As it is, she's the one creating her relationship problems, and possible eventual ruin, and if it comes because of her actions (despite Wakana trying to defuse it a million times) I say good riddance.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
I've been stewing on possibly my crackpottiest crackpot theory yet, but there was actually a second line in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores that stuck out to me;
We know Akira's mom probably abused him, I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere she was very religious (might be misremembering something else), and there were a weird amount of jokes about Akira sleeping with guys between resets 2 and 3, and I'm pretty sure it's pretty sparse in the entire rest of the game after that. And then this line drops. I could totally be misinterpreting what "his true sexuality" means, and "he" might not even be Akira (but in the context the story is about a guy trampling flowers so he can keep them to himself and it reads as a metaphor for Akira pretty strongly to me) but at the end of the day this kinda sounds like Akira might be bi and was beaten (and maybe sexually abused? Not totally sold on that without more evidence frankly) into supressing his sexuality.

As further evidence I provide:

also, in reply to deskel (couldn't figure out how to tack my reply onto the end here lmao):
I totally forgot about the scene where Wakana just out and tells Akira she's bi and I feel a little silly. I think my point still stands about Osako's part in it (also it was a poem she memorized for Wakana, not a book she got for her as a gift but that's a minor thing) but it's still very funny I thought I discovered this hint at something to come in the future but it was already outright stated and I just spaced it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wouldn't say that. Getting turned on from thinking about cum is more about picturing how you're going to cover someone in your white stuff. So incredibly hot.
I'll never understand folks who enjoy giving or getting facials, or asscials, or bellycials, etc. Cum belongs inside, i mean, what do you do after spilling seed on someone? You clean it off... it's so transitory and empty, but pump a load inside and you know they've got a bit of you inside them hours later and if you're into breeding, knowing a cervix is slowly slurping at a pool of your cum... now that's hot...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I wouldn't say that. Getting turned on from thinking about cum is more about picturing how you're going to cover someone in your white stuff. So incredibly hot.
Thinking about your own cum getting on or in someone and getting hard is not gay (unless it's a guy of course) but just thinking about cum in general...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 18, 2020
I'll never understand folks who enjoy giving or getting facials, or asscials, or bellycials, etc. Cum belongs inside, i mean, what do you do after spilling seed on someone? You clean it off... it's so transitory and empty, but pump a load inside and you know they've got a bit of you inside them hours later and if you're into breeding, knowing a cervix is slowly slurping at a pool of your cum... now that's hot...
I totally get what you're saying. Man, I've got a kink for breeding as well. And getting your cum all over someone's face is so hot. But for me, it's not just the face, it's anywhere on the body that's covered in cum. It's like... I don't know, it just feels really good to see a girl covered in your seed. Especially when you just started to spilling cum on these boobies or face...

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes