Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Bingoogus would be so proud of this discussion. Also, on the topic of Sensei's dick size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I really wonder, who made that one? Wink Wink
Imagine if Sensei has to kill/destroy/etc gods in order to end the cycle/reset forever.
So, here is just some crazy mumbling below:

I remember a theory about Pareidolia being Ayane's butler, Geoffrey. Pretty weird guy, all things considered.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I really wonder, who made that one? Wink Wink

I remember a theory about Pareidolia being Ayane's butler, Geoffrey. Pretty weird guy, all things considered.
Memories:
Random theory time:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned or theorized this before, and it definitely comes out of left field, but anyone else think that Geoffrey might actually be the third god/Pareidolia? Ayane's butler.

Geoffrey can mean divine peace and is related to Godfrey, and has a reason to want to aid Sensei while not actually liking him or being on his side. Ayane loves him and Geoffrey seems to be one of the only people that cares about her, and pays attention to her. Not to mention, I can see why a butler would be "concerned", and Pareidolia could easily be a code name, which based off Geoffrey's apparent life, it wouldn't be surprising if he's had code names before. I also recall Geoffrey and Pareidolia both mentioning/being mentioned to want to meet/get a hold of Sensei at some point. (Albeit it's been awhile, so could be wrong)

Not much credibility, but it did seem like a possibility.

This and a theory that Sekai might actually be some entity that created and became this world when Maya prayed for anything to resurrect Sensei after he killed himself for knocking her up, have been on my mind for a bit.
Yeah, fuck that Joffrey.

Ayane's Geoffrey, and Tsuneyo's father, do seem to be mentioned a lot though. Tsuneyo's father might be User2/god of wires, but unless Geoffrey turns out to be Pareidolia, I have no idea what his point is unless it's just to be Ayane's man servant with a violent history.
It's been a while...

Still not sure what's up with Geoffrey's new son, and why he made Halloween so...Green and Berserk-ish.

We're just a few weeks away from the next Lessons in Love update! The time will fly by before we know it, especially with previews to keep us occupied. Almost there...

I'm probably the most hyped for Yasu's events. Not only because I wanna find out what the heck's gonna happen in that Cathedral, but because Yasu is simply top tier and that's a fact.

Probably my fav Yasu image in the game:
Definitely an entertaining and interesting character.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, decided to go through the images and for those that like lore and not really understanding whether something means something or just looks cool, I noticed that there may be at least 2 more moons than those 3 Nodoka talked about and that false moon that Makoto mentioned (maybe).

Noriko seems to have a Pink Moon (Dark/Hot Pink?):
As implied by the pink light that tends to be around her, especially at night, but actually shown in the 'She Is' Chapter 3 Main Event, during Noriko's date dorm war with Futaba. (2nd Dorm Wars)

Then there's how Ayane apparently seems to have a Dark Moon:
As shown during her 'Nevermind' Chapter 2 Event, which took place around the 3rd Reset (slumber party with Molly and Tsuneyo), and happens to be the one that mentions the Word of The Day; Perception, and tries to tell us about the Third god, before USER2 talks to us. Ayane was also briefly surrounded by green and blue light:
Before the green light seemed replaced by a Dark Moon. It happens to be the time she somehow got to the roof without a key at night, and is the reset she made it to the roof, only to vanish and lose the baby.

Later on in Chapter 2's 'Alderaan' Main Event, this Moon seems to show up again, with Blue light nearby. (2nd Beach Trip, and after Molly gets jealous over Otoha with Rin)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So, decided to go through the images and for those that like lore and not really understanding whether something means something or just looks cool, I noticed that there may be at least 2 more moons than those 3 Nodoka talked about and that false moon that Makoto mentioned (maybe).

Noriko seems to have a Pink Moon (Dark/Hot Pink?):
As implied by the pink light that tends to be around her, especially at night, but actually shown in the 'She Is' Chapter 3 Main Event, during Noriko's date dorm war with Futaba. (2nd Dorm Wars)

Then there's how Ayane apparently seems to have a Dark Moon:
As shown during her 'Nevermind' Chapter 2 Event, which took place around the 3rd Reset (slumber party with Molly and Tsuneyo), and happens to be the one that mentions the Word of The Day; Perception, and tries to tell us about the Third god, before USER2 talks to us. Ayane was also briefly surrounded by green and blue light:
Before the green light seemed replaced by a Dark Moon. It happens to be the time she somehow got to the roof without a key at night, and is the reset she made it to the roof, only to vanish and lose the baby.

Later on in Chapter 2's 'Alderaan' Main Event, this Moon seems to show up again, with Blue light nearby. (2nd Beach Trip, and after Molly gets jealous over Otoha with Rin)
I have tried to take a look at the moons a couple of times and I think Selebus is just pulling this out of his ass. For green, blue and red I think there's enough of evidence in text for it to make sense (not necessarily moons, but colors themselves). Kaori is green and fears green. When Sekai is restored, there's a red and green color-grading on the doors. Nao-chan has red and green colored eyes. Red is considered bad by some. Narrator says someone in blue is there to help. Three gods, three colors. It's easier to accept that this was planned.

But if we try to find moons early on, or even go beyond these basic colors, we get a lot of stuff that makes it seem made-up.

For instance:

In my opinion, there is more to suggest that the moons and colors thing is a retcon than that they aren't. If we are to consider the moons to have meaning (I wouldn't go before the time Nodoka stated that they were important looking for clues), and just consider colors instead - since they have been mentioned enough that there is substance there since chapter 1 (or consider more the appearance of a moon, than their actual color).

As for colors, I wouldn't go beyond 3 colors, up to a maximum of 4 (as they appear in pictures - obviously there are more colors that matter, I just mean the ones that color the whole thing). Those being red, green and blue, with the added "clear/white". So, for my own sanity, I'd probably consider either pink to be red, or pink being just a color to set the tone of the scene (that also counts for any color outside of the 4).

That being said, the points you have made make sense for the individual events they are applied to and I will of course read with interest any other developments regarding either colors or the moons, I just probably won't be doing that research myself until I can be proven wrong (which I hope I am) on the regard of Selebus just giving meaning to what previously could have been: "Ayane is hopeless, thus black moon" or "We're talking about a big moment for Noriko, put a big freaking moon there and make it pink because her hair is the same color. Now, look, guys, even the world is agreeing with her."

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I'm thinking about getting some Lil physical stickers made since a certain somebody is gate keeping them behind and unreasonable stretch goal. Chinami Corp, the purple smile and Pareidolia are already on the list. Is there anything else anybody could recommend?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm thinking about getting some Lil physical stickers made since a certain somebody is gate keeping them behind and unreasonable stretch goal. Chinami Corp, the purple smile and Pareidolia are already on the list. Is there anything else anybody could recommend?
Himawarico, with the thumbs up and sunflower. "We got you". I don't remember their actual slogans, but I think there is one like "keeping bad memories away", "you can count on us. really, you can."

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes