DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, random, but based off Wakana's condition, I'm somewhat curious if she could even handle sex with Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is probably the main problem I have with Osako. She seems to take Wakana struggling to get off, as a problem to be solved through dick, instead of simply how Wakana functions. (Insecurities vs reality)

She should be grateful that Wakana can feel anything, and wants her to be a part of that.

Also, taking Sensei's around foot long supernatural dick:
Can not be good for the spine...Praise Be! pain pills. Especially if he blacks out on her or something.

At least, it shouldn't be this monstrosity:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while. There has been some foreshadowing about Chika and Rin eventually hooking up lately. I'm not going to hunt for every instance, but, even before chapter 4, Chika has been pretty ferocious on Otoha for not treating Rin as she deserves, and Rin is the one person that has really tried to open Chika's eyes to the Akira situation.

They both seem attracted to one another, deeply care for eachother, and Chika has said a thousand times that she'd have accepted Rin's confession if not for Akira.
Oh, and also important, but often forgotten - there is a timeline (supposedly) where she's with Chika:
My question is, is it even possible for them to hook up with Chika being so deadset on being Akira's girlfriend? (And Rin showing clear signs of being attracted to him in chapter 4 as well?/already feeling guilty about their relationship and thus probably not inclined to ""steal"" his girlfriend). I'm just curious what may happen here, since we will see Chika finding out about Niki at the very least - and that is bound to change something.

So, will they hook up, to which extent, and how will it involve Akira?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hm, random, but based off Wakana's condition, I'm somewhat curious if she could even handle sex with Sensei:
[...]
This is probably the main problem I have with Osako. She seems to take Wakana struggling to get off, as a problem to be solved through dick, instead of simply how Wakana functions. (Insecurities vs reality)
[...]
She should be grateful that Wakana can feel anything, and wants her to be a part of that.
If she can have sex with Osako, she can have sex with Akira. He has sex with teenagers (and wizard Maya) and none of them have broken down, he's able to adapt to the situation at hand. Also, it's Wakana we're talking about, she doesn't seem very passive - I think she can just ride him and it will be fine as long as she takes control.

However if Akira doesn't use his dick at all (out of fear for her or whatever), and instead gets Wakana to orgasm multiple times just by giving her oral... my god, what a slap in the face that would be for Osako lol

Oct 1, 2023
This is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while. There has been some foreshadowing about Chika and Rin eventually hooking up lately. I'm not going to hunt for every instance, but, even before chapter 4, Chika has been pretty ferocious on Otoha for not treating Rin as she deserves, and Rin is the one person that has really tried to open Chika's eyes to the Akira situation.

They both seem attracted to one another, deeply care for eachother, and Chika has said a thousand times that she'd have accepted Rin's confession if not for Akira.
Oh, and also important, but often forgotten - there is a timeline (supposedly) where she's with Chika:
My question is, is it even possible for them to hook up with Chika being so deadset on being Akira's girlfriend? (And Rin showing clear signs of being attracted to him in chapter 4 as well?/already feeling guilty about their relationship and thus probably not inclined to ""steal"" his girlfriend). I'm just curious what may happen here, since we will see Chika finding out about Niki at the very least - and that is bound to change something.

I'm furious that I won't get to see the chika x rin scene because I chose Yumi back then. At least I got to see Ayane kissing with Chika thanks to a save file provided by a fellow hero

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Moonflare

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

... it is also possible Chika finds out what kind of Piece of Shit we are and breaks up with Akira and become Rin's girlfriend ...
... also Rin's probably gonna be tiny bit mad at us ...

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
... it is also possible Chika finds out what kind of Piece of Shit we are and breaks up with Akira and become Rin's girlfriend ...
... also Rin's probably gonna be tiny bit mad at us ...
Why would Rin be mad at Akira? She knows basically everything about his sexual escapades, and what she doesn't know she infers (as it relates to classmates) - and she loves him all the same.

In fact, now that I think about it, Akira has probably been more of an emotional support to Rin (self proclaimed daughter) than to his actual daughter.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If she can have sex with Osako, she can have sex with Akira. He has sex with teenagers (and wizard Maya) and none of them have broken down, he's able to adapt to the situation at hand. Also, it's Wakana we're talking about, she doesn't seem very passive - I think she can just ride him and it will be fine as long as she takes control.

However if Akira doesn't use his dick at all (out of fear for her or whatever), and instead gets Wakana to orgasm multiple times just by giving her oral... my god, what a slap in the face that would be for Osako lol
Sensei's dick has seemingly grown in the resets:
Hence Nodoka making a timeline about it. Not that Wizard Maya had it easy.

And no one that Sensei has had sex with had a messed up back or anything (and they tend to be size queens or have "Cute Girl Magic") Wakana on the other hand needs pills just to walk around or she'll collapse.

Although, Wakana might end up domming Osako and Sensei before things are all said and done.

As much as I think Chika x Rin would be interesting, after Noriko's recent comments:
I'm rooting even more for the Nakayarakawayama Harem + Rin. It seems like the optimal way to gain the most wins lol.

Chika x Rin (without Sensei), doesn't seem all that likely, as Rin will always have the "rejected" memory, and "Otoha" experience, and if things don't work out with Sensei, I'm not sure what Chika might do. Rin also still isn't over Otoha, and I doubt Chika could just get over Sensei. I'm not entirely sure Chika could even be satisfied without a dude involved considering that's her preference:

Then again, catching eachother on the rebound is a very emotional response and these girls are quite emotional, and desperate for love.

With Sensei though, it should be fine. Rin prefers girls, so she probably would be totally fine with Chika's limits with her boyfriend. Imagine if Ayane was into girls and wanted Chika more than Sensei, during that threesome, and that's kind of how I see the relationship being.

Edit: Wouldn't be the first time Rin fingered herself to Sensei being with another girl or offered to prepare another girl for him. Rin and Sensei would probably be going behind Chika's back alot though, with Rin keeping it a secret that he's the "town bimbo" as Yuki eloquently put it.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Can not be good for the spine...Praise Be! pain pills. Especially if he blacks out on her or something.

At least, it shouldn't be this monstrosity:
Sensei's dick has done more harm than good. He made Chika lose brain cells, turned Haruka into a predator, gave Uta a possible concussion and now it can possibly cripple Wakana. That penis knows only one thing and that's destruction.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Just to add to this when it comes to the "It comes in threes" theory, the presumably Shapeshifter/Himawari Narrator implied there are 3 Notable Narrators:

Besides simply the way this Narrator tends to communicate, it also suggests it's eyes are Blue:
This is from the Chapter 3:
Which in retrospect may refer to a unique female rabbit from 'Watership Down'?
The real reason things in the game come in threes:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sensei's dick has done more harm than good. He made Chika lose brain cells, turned Haruka into a predator, gave Uta a possible concussion and now it can possibly cripple Wakana. That penis knows only one thing and that's destruction.
Which is why SeKaori had to be born in the first place, only one vessel is capable of properly handling that weapon of mass destruction.

Aug 20, 2021
We're just a few weeks away from the next Lessons in Love update! The time will fly by before we know it, especially with previews to keep us occupied. Almost there...

I'm probably the most hyped for Yasu's events. Not only because I wanna find out what the heck's gonna happen in that Cathedral, but because Yasu is simply top tier and that's a fact.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sensei's dick has seemingly grown in the resets:
That penis knows only one thing and that's destruction.
Which is why SeKaori had to be born in the first place, only one vessel is capable of properly handling that weapon of mass destruction.

Bingoogus would be so proud of this discussion. Also, on the topic of Sensei's dick size

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Imagine if Sensei has to kill/destroy/etc gods in order to end the cycle/reset forever.
[...]
To finally stop all the bullshit in the world, he has to take down the gods who run this place.
I have a long and crazy ramble for the ones that like that sort of thing:

And I have a short and practical answer, for people that aren't insane:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes