Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Boring. As a punishment for Osako's proposal, make a double date from "Lesbian Stuff" into swing party. Then leave Osako alone with Sensei
Tbh the perfect punishment for Osako would be either Wakana trading her for another woman, or straight up choosing to be by herself - since if she leaves her for Akira it would validate (in Osako's idiotic mind) that the problem wasn't her (which totally is) but that Wakana prefers men.

Either way I'm more interested in Akira banging the hot goth than I am about Osako in any shape or form. Let her hook up with Rika or whatever, just get her out of my events.

Edit: I don't see them actually breaking up though, as they live together and it seems a lot of effort narrative-wise. But who knows, maybe they do - and Touka's place will get even more people.

Aug 20, 2021
Damn, I was trying to make a meme and I lost my pfp in the process. The meme backfired.

Edit.: can someone share some Sekai pics for new pfp?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Tbh the perfect punishment for Osako would be either Wakana trading her for another woman, or straight up choosing to be by herself - since if she leaves her for Akira it would validate (in Osako's idiotic mind) that the problem wasn't her (which totally is) but that Wakana prefers men.
This is the point, yes. Also I wanna see Maya in this situation

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A little late, but some thoughts:
First, my failed efforts:
Now, to the interesting stuff:

Say, isn't "Mysterious Abundance of Chickens" the first and perhaps only three-way confrontation between gods? (maybe even four-way)? I'll post your screenshots again for ease of read:
And to reiterate minor things, Kaori is green on the outside, but she's also afraid of the color green. All gods are dying, and HOPE is the youngest of them (this might be relevant to figuring out their intent with SeKaori).

From this point forward are somewhat minor things to the previous post, but that I found during the research, and could be relevant:
Now, about Nao-chan's relation to SeKaori:
And to finish it, let's take a fast-forward to Kaori's possession by SeKaori during the kiss:
It turned out to be less that I wish I had to offer to your post, but I hope it's something at least. I certainly found some of these to be rather interesting.
A threeway between the 3 USERs/gods may have happened as they seemed to show up in the 'Trinity' p3 Happy Event if you listen to what is being said:
USER1 is in control, USER2 is trying to connect, and USER3 connects at the end.

Presumably, HOPE is in control, Wires is trying to get control, and Pareidolia shows up in the end after they are done, claiming to be concerned:

A possible connection between Wires and John may be that John is the Chicken that saved Sensei's life:
Considering USER2 helped avoid termination apparently, then John was claimed to have saved Sensei's life, it seems like it is related in some way. (Already been mentioned, my bad, got lost in my own thoughts)

As for why Sensei passes out in the 'Mysterious Abundance of Chickens' Chapter 1 Main Event, it's likely related to the "YOU SAW IT ALL", "YOU SAW NOTHING" part. He's probably recalling the feelings he had at the Accident when Sekai and Nozomu died. Kaori seems to remind him of Sekai enough, but the mention of death/slaughter and the possibility of them being close to where it actually happened, probably caused him to feel too much at one time. It wouldn't be until towards the end of Chapter 3, that he actually starts facing his past, and even recalls his name. It's also been implied that feelings are what actually affects things:

Also, in theory, the gods may be more comparable to split personalities of Sensei, rather than actual gods. As Nao has put it "I AM YOU" "yet I am not":
If these beings are truly unfeeling as Pareidolia seems to claim:
Then they are simply pretending to feel through learned emotions from probably the person they all focus on...aka Sensei. His feelings are theirs and their personalities come from him. They are him yet they are not. His callousness, calmness, and concern, (Mental states the gods seem to embody) are probably what molded them into what they are now. Frankly, Sensei may have unintentionally groomed "gods" into sexual predators.

His past may as well be theirs, as well. Hence stuff like "Our youth" or Pareidolia joking about not even being real or presumably hearing his "voice as my own".

As for Green, I assume Green relates to Pareidolia. Kaori is Concerned/Green but hates feeling that way. Is Green but dislikes Green. Presumably.

As for Nao-chan and SeKaori, apparently, SeKaori knows where Nao-chan came from according to Kaori in the Chapter 3's 'Heartache'. It also may be the one who slaughtered the plants in Nao-chan's Chapter 4 'What's in the Pot?' as it's implied that a Sekai was involved:
Notice the messed up Sekai face. This appeared before, back in Chapter 3's 'The Smells of Summer', when that Sekai revealed Sensei's name for the "first" time:

It somewhat seems like Nao-chan might actually be there to help Sensei overcome himself. Specifically his pedo-ness, although her recent event may have showed that she can't help him. His Egg Time is too strong.

EDIT: I had this post all typed up before I saw Moonflare's new post. I quoted it below where it's relevant to what I'm talking about.

At the end of Nao's event "Eternity Until," she shows The Old One to Sensei, which is cut off if you replay the event. Before that, though, there's a recitation of the Emily Dickinson poem that gives the event its title, and for some reason this is also cut off in the replay. Full text of the poem is .

The relevant lines are probably "A hallowed thing — to drop a life / Into the purple well — / Too plummetless — that it return —". This sure sounds to me like Sensei (or someone else) being dropped into the Wishing Well and then coming back. It also could be a connection between the Wishing Well and the color purple (or it could be coincidence since this isn't something that Selebus wrote). We also have another connection between purple and the Wishing Well: Nao-chan's color is purple, and she is apparently the result of a wish:

How Kaori got a gold star and how/when she made her wish are still a mystery, but if purple is connected to the Wishing Well, the opening scene of "Wither" is probably involved. When she's looking up at the sky when Sensei arrives (and "probably thinking of animals" - might be relevant?) she could be "wishing on a star."

Also unknown is what exactly her wish was (I doubt it was for a weird spirit child with mismatched eyes and no ability to talk). I think it was Moonflare who suggested Nao-chan could be protecting Kaori from SeKaori, since Sekai never takes control when Nao is present. Maybe Kaori wished for a way to deal with SeKaori.

Here's Moonflare's new post which further supports this idea:

Also, when reviewing "Mother's Milk," I noticed that the Xoanon only uses the name Nao once, and doesn't explicitly say that's its name:
Do we have any other evidence that the Xoanon is named or wants to be called Nao? Nothing it has said makes it reasonable to consider it a guardian angel. It's a stretch, but it could be saying "You may (incorrectly) call me a guardian angel if you like, but I prefer the name "Nao" (for a guardian angel)." What we've seen from Nao-chan so far is consistent with her being a guardian angel for Kaori and/or Sensei.
Just a theory, but this world/gods may reward entertaining "stories" by granting wishes. Kaori's suffering/story may have earned her a wish which involved her becoming a mothermom. To have something more to take care of and provide for, as Kaori seems to love pets and stuff. Then theres how, assuming that "the ghost that wants her baby" that Tsukasa mentioned in her 'Blood & Sunset' Chapter 4 event, is Sekai, then SeKaori may have wanted a replacement Ami, and Nao-chan could serve as that, amongst other things.

Also, Nao's actual name seems to be "Ima(今)" which is Japanese for "Now", and is "Ami" backwards. (This also implies it's related to backwards stuff like The World Itself, if that isn't simply what it is)

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Boring. As a punishment for Osako's proposal, make a double date from "Lesbian Stuff" into swing party. Then leave Osako alone with Sensei
The punishment will be a threesome that turns into a how many times can you make Wakana cum competition. It will be written In the style of Ayane and Akira's martial arts battles and Osako will suffer a catastrophic defeat to Akira's massive cock.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I already told you many times, hugging IO isn't exactly what we will be doing to her.
pray all you want, but you're not in control here :)
And neither are the gods. Himawarico has got you.

Things have to happen in a certain order, but it will all work out in the end. Akira needs to talk about his Sekai trauma with someone. Io went through something similar. Io will be fine. I hope.

Reactions: Pedro4545454
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes