Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Bringing back the topic of Kyoko. Isn't Kyoko Nodoka's mom? In Otoha's event Taint the Sapling it says "your daughter is a nightmare....she has my eyes" then it mentions Nodoka by name. But it also says Kyoko furiously masturbates to the sounds of a stepson. Is this referring to Sensei? And if so would that make Kyoko Yuu's ex-wife meaning that Nodoka might be Ami's aunt? Im having trouble putting together the "hypotetical family tree."
Nothing is Beautiful strikes me as a harem, so conceivably everyone there is Yuu's ex (?) - I even thought that the red haired one would be Sekai's mother given the color of her hair. DeSkel is the one that played it.

Also, who's the one that stays locked in the library or something? The upside down house and Nodoka's parents is one of the parts I least understand tbh. Cause I think Nodoka has two moms as well? But at the same time I don't think she's adopted, so she may *indeed* be Akira's sister? But then the timeline doesn't match for Yuu to be her father either idk..

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Bringing back the topic of Kyoko. Isn't Kyoko Nodoka's mom? In Otoha's event Taint the Sapling it says "your daughter is a nightmare....she has my eyes" then it mentions Nodoka by name. But it also says Kyoko furiously masturbates to the sounds of a stepson. Is this referring to Sensei? And if so would that make Kyoko Yuu's ex-wife meaning that Nodoka might be Ami's aunt? Im having trouble putting together the "hypotetical family tree."
Yes. Just imagine two most incestious girls, who suddenly reveal that they are actually related

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
All of them were on the school rooftop at one point or another. Ayane just minutes before the third reset in the Chapter 2 event “Nevermind”, Makoto during “Bluejay”, Tsuneyo during her introduction “Tsuneyo Tojo, Stand-up Comedian” Chapter 1 Main Event, and Yumi during the main event “Contractions”, also in Chapter 1.

Being on the school rooftop, I believe, allows whoever is up there to somehow become more aware of the time fuckery. It’s the only link they all have that currently makes sense.
Not to mention Maya evidently often went to the roof with Sensei prior to the resets ("Baby Finches").

Ayane also went to the roof in Chapter 1 in "Forever Yours (Top of the World)". It makes me wonder if the night has special significance since Ayane and Makoto have been there at night, whereas Tsuneyo and Yumi have only been there during the day. Though it's evidently not a sufficient condition for surviving a reset given Ayane didn't make it through the third reset.

Ayane said that she learned about the roof from Ami, which is also consistent with this theory given that there is evidence that Ami remembers at least some stuff between resets and appears able to talk about them without short-circuiting (even if she pretends not to).

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Not to mention Maya evidently often went to the roof with Sensei prior to the resets ("Baby Finches").

Ayane also went to the roof in Chapter 1 in "Forever Yours (Top of the World)". It makes me wonder if the night has special significance since Ayane and Makoto have been there at night, whereas Tsuneyo and Yumi have only been there during the day. Though it's evidently not a sufficient condition for surviving a reset given Ayane didn't make it through the third reset.

Ayane said that she learned about the roof from Ami, which is also consistent with this theory given that there is evidence that Ami remembers at least some stuff between resets and appears able to talk about them without short-circuiting (even if she pretends not to).
Tbh i think the fact that the rooftop is special is a fact.Since think about it like this.In the prologue we jumped of a room,the world resets on the roof,everyone thats been on the roof has had their "leash" loosened.The rooftop is important for some reason that we dont know yet.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Although guys shouldnt we like play NiB?Sounds like it would maybe help with our theories,even if its still a demo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oh wait he wants to rewrite it?Yea ok makes sense then.
It's probably more of a "early LiL rework" kind of rewrite, since he wrote NiB before he'd even started on LiL and his writing's come a long way, but anything more than the broad strokes is likely subject to change.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So we have Io and Uta events on Monday, the pics on Sensei's phone are bound to come up. I hope something actually comes from it and it's not just a load of nothing.
From the predictions we have, it seems that Uta doesn't care about the photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe Kyoko isn't Nodoka's mom but her grandmother.
If Kyoko is in the same age league as Saki and Yuu, while their kid(s) are old enough to have kids of their own and Ami being in the same age as Nodoka.

Also since Shiori was mentioned again.
I think she is mentioned or is "a" or "the" narrator in the Upside Down House on the "Are You Happy Here" X.COM (i see what you did there Musk) account.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I tried using the search but couldn't find a good set of keywords to find it. Can someone post the list of upcoming events for 0.41 and any other releases that have been announced?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Io looks like she doesn't know whether to be surprised scared or somewhere inbetween :ROFLMAO:
Really? to my eyes the blush indicates she's experiencing joy, i think headpats is about as close to sex as she could get to a positive physical sensation, especially if it's Akira doing it. I'd expect a giggle from her roughly similar to Seras' in the Hellsing abridged episode where Alucard transforms into his Vlad form and calls her by her actual name.

Edit:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Really? to my eyes the blush indicates she's experiencing joy, i think headpats is about as close to sex as she could get to a positive physical sensation, especially if it's Akira doing it. I'd expect a giggle from her roughly similar to Seras' in the Hellsing abridged episode where Alucard transforms into his Vlad form and calls her by her actual name.

Edit:
If any character is going to have their first orgasm from headpats, it's gonna be Io.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes