Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Anyone started putting together an event trigger guide yet? So far i've only managed to get 1 of Yasu's and i'm not feeling in the mood to smack my face on the desk until something happens...

Edit: and now a second Yasu event... i know Selly is a dickhead but i can't imagine the start of this update is meant to contain two weeks of nothing and 1 event on the weekend so i'm clearly missing triggers.

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Anyone started putting together an event trigger guide yet? So far i've only managed to get 1 of Yasu's and i'm not feeling in the mood to smack my face on the desk until something happens...

Edit: and now a second Yasu event... i know Selly is a dickhead but i can't imagine the start of this update is meant to contain two weeks of nothing and 1 event on the weekend so i'm clearly missing triggers.
Triggers:

Yasu: 1 is automatic (which day?), 2 is automatic (saturday), 3 is linked to the second.
Io: 1 is at the bathhouse (triggered on a monday for me), 2 is linked, 3 is missable depending on your choice.
Futaba: 1 is dormroom (triggered on a tuesday for me), 2 is linked.
Uta: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after all of the above had been seen).

Will keep posting the triggers for the ones we find.

Edit: hexadecimal from yasu's second event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOLY SHIT what an event, so much stuff to discuss

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Since I don't have a save, I did a skim through the images in the patch. Apart from what seems like the huge events, I noticed most of the dorm whiteboard images got updated. Do those just change per update or do they normally change as you progress through the game?

Mar 3, 2019
Second one. After the Nodoka incident, I don't see Yumi and Sensei getting intimate without a kick in the butt pushing them in the right direction. Hope would try to take over like he did with Karin and the drama that ensues would be pretty interesting, since it would be like the 4th time Sensei betrayed Yumi.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ok, first Yasu event is automatic, second one is triggered on a saturday, and third one follows that.

This is about the third one:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, first Yasu event is automatic, second one is triggered on a saturday, and third one follows that.
After those 3 i managed to get a Noriko event at the convenience store at night, not sure if it being Sunday mattered.

Edit: next night the bathhouse became available so i'm guessing that's an Io event.

Reactions: Moonflare

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Triggers:

Yasu: 1 is automatic (which day?), 2 is automatic (saturday), 3 is linked to the second.
Io: 1 is at the bathhouse (triggered on a monday for me).

Will keep posting the triggers for the ones we find.

Edit: hexadecimal from yasu's second event

HOLY SHIT what an event, so much stuff to discuss
I can trigger Maki's event after all Yasu's are done. I visited her store Sunday Night but not sure whether days matter.

Edit: I think the options of visiting convenient store and bathhouse during night time are back after all Yaus's events are done; the menu noticeably become longer

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes