Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
second Io event 0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it fucking happened. I knew it was highly likely but damn I'm glad this happened.

How do i even increase wakana/imai affe?
Easiest way would be through URM, just look for

• Red Heart
Reactions: Comiies

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... this is actually the first time sticking to the green path has me feeling bad... like, rotten...
Yeah, I was determined to keep this a "no missed events" save no matter what but....that was rough. I'm not the type to keep saves for every major choice, but I think I'll be keeping one for that depending on how it shakes out in the future. Blech...

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, I was determined to keep this a "no missed events" save no matter what but....that was rough. I'm not the type to keep saves for every major choice, but I think I'll be keeping one for that depending on how it shakes out in the future. Blech...
Yeah, oh god the actual scene was even worse... like... i'm actually feeling sick now... fucken hell i keep seeing the look in her eyes... really really fucken wish the green path was to just go home... it even makes sense cause her reaction was so confused you could see how some future scenes might go... christ on a cracker i need to get these images out of my head...

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, oh god the actual scene was even worse... like... i'm actually feeling sick now... fucken hell i keep seeing the look in her eyes... really really fucken wish the green path was to just go home... it even makes sense cause her reaction was so confused you could see how some future scenes might go... christ on a cracker i need to get these images out of my head...
I was the moral man and i missed an event because of it.AGAIN.God dammit man.I suppose thats why urm exists

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,17 GB]
- - - -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: mastergig30

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't activate Futaba's next event because of the soap guy, any advice on how to get rid of him? Not opposed to URM.
I used a Ren'py save editors to change the shampooescape flag to False.

Note: I searched for shampoo, and the flag name had the words shamoo and escape, but I may have misremembered the order, and there may be a _ seperating the words. Use the editor's search function, "shampoo" will work.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes