smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I just hate myself for doing it, but if a thing can't be fixed you have 2 options: leave it behind or disassemble(destroy) and try to reassemble in right way. the questing is - is I a right person to decide what is right and what is wrong?
when there is a choice and it feels so real - than choices have a real impact...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maki's lust name? fuck it, time to break the world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alas, the world was not broken.

Edit (also added the ones people replied with): btw the ones she reacts to so far are "Makoto", "Miku", "Daddy", "Haruka", "Sara", "Masahiro", "Maki", "Selebus" and "Old sport".

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Triggers:

Yasu: 1 is automatic (sunday), 2 is automatic (saturday), 3 is linked to the second.
Io: 1 is at the bathhouse (triggered on a monday for me), 2 is linked, 3 is missable depending on your choice.
Futaba: 1 is dormroom (triggered on a tuesday for me), 2 is linked.
Uta: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after all of the above had been seen), 2 is automatic (wednesday).
Wakana: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after noriko 2?). 2 is linked.
Imani: 1 is linked after Wakana 2. 2 is linked.
Noriko: 1 is convenience store (triggered on a friday for me), 2 is automatic on a sunday (after kirin?).
Kirin: Automatic (triggered on saturday after noriko 1 ?).
Rin: Linked after Haruka.
Haruka: Koi Cafe (triggered on a saturday).
Maki: Sex shop (triggered on a saturday for me).

Animations are for Futaba (cowgirl) and Molly (blowjob) - both as repeatable lust events on the dorms.

Will keep posting the triggers for the ones we find (done).

Edit: hexadecimal from yasu's second event

hexadecimal for noriko second event:
I think I managed to cover how to get each event and the secrets now (more or less).

Wow. A lot to talk about on this update. It was certainly a great one. Will probably wait a few days before I start making posts about it, but I will reply to other impressions on the meantime.

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
I actually thought this couldnt get worse but holy shit that IO event was too much. Then I remembered that scene with the robot and it got even worse.
Why the fuck has to be the green path this. I actually thought that Akira has some standards, but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well... that was an update... and has horrible as it was, i've got to give Selly some chops for that scene, he captured the vacant disassociation pretty damn well... but i really can't fathom how this is the green path at this point in the game, i can't see how this could ever develop things well with Io and it's going to come out to Uta eventually too, she's already noticing her distance... the choice to leave makes far more narrative sense to the point where it's almost like Selly changed his mind and has decided against the green path being the 'true' path for his story... fixing Io with sex sounds like a bullshit fantasy fix for a child rape victim, and doesn't fit with the way Selly has treated the topic in the past, if Io does actually improve going down this path it's going to feel contrived and hollow...

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Fuck my need to not miss any event, I'll have to keep a spare save for each option fml. What sucks is that her next event is months away, there is no way of knowing what is the "right choice" to progress the story in the intended way; IIRC you need all events or at least something like that was mentioned? Either way, she did get the dicking after all holyyy.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Well... that was an update... and has horrible as it was, i've got to give Selly some chops for that scene, he captured the vacant disassociation pretty damn well... but i really can't fathom how this is the green path at this point in the game, i can't see how this could ever develop things well with Io and it's going to come out to Uta eventually too, she's already noticing her distance... the choice to leave makes far more narrative sense to the point where it's almost like Selly changed his mind and has decided against the green path being the 'true' path for his story... fixing Io with sex sounds like a bullshit fantasy fix for a child rape victim, and doesn't fit with the way Selly has treated the topic in the past, if Io does actually improve going down this path it's going to feel contrived and hollow...
The way I saw that making "sense" was from the previous talk with Yasu where he basically convinced himself into it, "this is the way, must swim" and what not. I am actually surprised you even have the option to leave and actually leave, I was expecting it to force you into it; but I agree with you entirely, guess we will have to wait and see how the story develops. Hopefully it pays off.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Fuck my need to not miss any event, I'll have to keep a spare save for each option fml. What sucks is that her next event is months away, there is no way of knowing what is the "right choice" to progress the story in the intended way; IIRC you need all events or at least something like that was mentioned? Either way, she did get the dicking after all holyyy.
There isn't really a "right" choice. You can make the choices you want, you'll reach the ending anyhow. You might not see some things, but, well, there's a strong argument to be made that some things you don't want to see.

I do want to see them, though, so despite and because the scene hits so hard and changes so much, I am going for it. Yeah, it hurts, but it is a good pain.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Anybody knows what's the name of the event on URM? Im not gonna have that thing on my save... XD i dont care if i have ruined it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes