Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First I guess. Tbh I think there's a possibility that Yumi will embrace her feelings about Akira following some kind of revelation. Maybe she remembers previous cycles idk. I feel like she having sex with him is a very big thing given her importance to the plot/fanbase, and the one thing I can imagine changing her mind is if all the suffering she went through during this cycle became a fraction of their actual history.

Then again maybe she doesn't change her mind and they just have "conflicted/her feeling fragile/giving in" sex, that'd be on point to her storyline as well. I just want her to be happy for once and have a hard time imagining how that would take place with Akira.

Jan 1, 2024
I definitely go with 1, it's gonna be boobs, consensual, and I generally don't like vaginal blood and I also prefer seeing people pleasured rather than in pain or agony... If we're talking about this taking place in recent LiL, but if it was back in Town Halves I'd still want to go with 1 but curious on what would've happened if Sensei had not restraint himself so I might pick 2. Anytime after Town Halves I'll go with 1 for sure.

Upd: ~4 hours still left...
Hot.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
important query, is there some way to check on event's conditions to trigger through urm? (or through some other way) - I ask this in regard to new updates.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes