niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
It's a joke that tends to be made whenever a girl is not... well endowed. No chest ? MIGHT BE A BOY !

There is no evidence of Sana being a boy, that I know of.
I kinda asked because thinking about it I thought it sort of made sense lmao. I've also seen other people say the same thing and all

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
On an unrelated note, can we talk about the costumes ? Ami was absolutely adorable, 100% would cuddle. Ami must only pull out that costume to have me give compliment. ( I know the costume is from Genshin, but I only play Honkai so I don't know the character, sorry )

Molly's costume was also great and seeing her as Fischl made me say out loud " Of course, 100% logical choice. " ( She is is Honkai via colab event so I remember her name, still no Genshin )

Now that I mentioned Honkai, I fear Selebus will take note and give a girl a Himeko costume only to kill her during the same event, with the costume on. Please, no !

Overall, what was everyone's favorite costume ?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
On an unrelated note, can we talk about the costumes ? Ami was absolutely adorable, 100% would cuddle. Ami must only pull out that costume to have me give compliment. ( I know the costume is from Genshin, but I only play Honkai so I don't know the character, sorry )

Molly's costume was also great and seeing her as Fischl made me say out loud " Of course, 100% logical choice. " ( She is is Honkai via colab event so I remember her name, still no Genshin )

Now that I mentioned Honkai, I fear Selebus will take note and give a girl a Himeko costume only to kill her during the same event, with the costume on. Please, no !

I couldn't recognize any of the characters the girls were dressed as, but my favorite costumes overall were Makoto's and Miku's.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this confirmed or just speculation? I'm not yet caught up but close to getting there
It isn't confirmed, the only time it will be, as usual, is when she goes for lust scenes where that area would be visible.

It's a joke that tends to be made whenever a girl is not... well endowed. No chest ? MIGHT BE A BOY !

Nope, none that I know of, either.

You just gave him an idea. I would say Ami's costume is my favorite, that's Amber by the way, basically a freebie character in Genshin and currently my only one as a casual player, but I have been getting into that game a lot as of late, so I am biased.

Last edited:
Reactions: niconob92

MilkSerpent

Jan 19, 2020
Maya was looking fine as hell, finna make me act up & take it out on some other poor girl or something. She hates my guts and won't put out, but still took my vote on grounds of being certified baddie alone.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And here i thought the dev did a good job with creating the characters individuality...now we see a drunk molly posting here...who else is just a random user? ^^

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

mavis95

Jan 13, 2018
I'm getting an error for the second Chiname thing where you have to call her in the afternoon.
My affection is 9 so i don't know why i get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ChinamiEvents.rpy", line 14, in script
    if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ChinamiEvents.rpy, line 14)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.20.0
Fri Nov 05 13:23:50 2021
Btw just started playing but its a great game !

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm getting an error for the second Chiname thing where you have to call her in the afternoon.
My affection is 9 so i don't know why i get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\LessonsInLove-v0.20.0-Part2-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.20.0
Fri Nov 05 13:23:50 2021
Btw just started playing but its a great game !
Go to line 14 in the game/ChinamiEvents.rpy file, change "day 128" to "day128" (without quotes).

Reactions: Sff86 and akselx

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Is this confirmed or just speculation? I'm not yet caught up but close to getting there

oh no man this is an actual theory.

sooo... sana
I'm not to happy with a theory I came up with because it makes me very upset.

Sara's 'son' dies, its really her daughter, her son has survivors guilt, dissociates, and starts wearing dresses insisting that he is sana because he wishes he died in her place. The military wouldn't take him because he is trans. Selebus is drawing out sana's story line to mind fuck everyone.
not much.
Selebus is a troll at times. This popped into my head when reading the 4th wall breaking text where he mocks people that download games with the incest tag without reading the summary because there is a large group that see the futa/trans tag and refuse to download a game. Seemed like something he would do like 2 years into the game to screw with people. We also have little development in any kind of physical relationship with Sana yet despite the long time knowing her so it might be a plot device that might throw people off the game. This could be the reason for long delays in her relationship progress so selebus gets maximum reaction from his still growing viewer base.
In game I have little to anything to really point at because selebus seems to have done his best to drip sana's background into a cup. Wearing her 'brothers' uniform to work and her reactions when brought up can be signs pointing to her mental disassociation, but it could also be something else entirely. Sara is dirt poor, I doubt she could invest money in a new outfit for her 'daughter', she also is a very go with the flow attitude and would go with any justification sana came up with for still wearing her old outfit as long as she was 'happy'. Also her overly masculine male orc DnD character who has had an appendage amputated would be a fairly apt literary analogy.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I haven't played in roughly a year. Does the "get lust to 10 as soon as you unlock it" rule still apply to not miss any content, or has that risen?

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
oh no man this is an actual theory.
Hmm, now that I think about it, the brother was meant to be the older one, right ? So, we know that Sana is at least 18 ( all characters in the class are 18 minimum ), and according to the wiki Sara is 33 ( I actually thought she was younger ). So Sara had Sana at ... 15 ( potentially even 14, as Sana's birthday is January 4th and Sara's is July 6th ). Oh dear, I suppose it happens. But if Sana is the younger one, then her brother would have been born when Sara was what, 13 ? And after one early teen childbirth, she went and got a second ? .... I kind of find it unlikely

Well then... I still don't really subscribe to the theory, but I feel it might have some legs to stand on now.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes