swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
I did the tedious task of combining OEJ 's gallery unlocker mod and cckerberos' guide mod for version v0.20.0 part 1. I tested it ingame and nothing seems to have broken. This file is for those who wished to use both mods but were forced to choose only one. So far I've tested it and nothing seems wrong. Lemme know if there's something wrong with it and I'll try my best to fix it. I now know the pains of stitching the stuff together lol. P.S: Mad props to OEJ and cckerberos for continuously updating their mods for this game, really appreciate the work you all do.

Edit: I'll try my best to update this again when I have the time and when the respective modders update their own mods. Again, this is just a merge of the mods that the original modders made, the real credit goes to OEJ and cckerberos

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Not going to lie, I've had a hard time actually reading a lot of the posts on here, lately. I just haven't had the attention span for some reason. I know there's a lot of people making good points about things, and there's some trolls, and there are people having a hard time with the recent scenes in the game. I just wanted to give my opinion on a few of the topics that stood out to me.

"The Scene" - the controversial one. I'm in agreement with the people who don't believe Sensei is in control of his actions at this point. He's clearly been modified mentally, or something else is in partial control, or he's just gone more crazy than normal temporarily.

Tsuneyo - It is jarring, the change between how she normally is, and how she is at the end of "the scene". However, there are certainly explanations that make sense in the story for her behaviour. She's had a lot of things explained to her. She loves Molly more than anyone else in the game but her father. She could probably sense something from Sensei and the way he was acting to add a sense of 'something terrible happened here' to the scene for her.

Ami - Her character is ruled by terror of being left without family, and when every action, decision, and thing she says is influenced by that very base and difficult to escape emotion, it makes sense that she comes off as "one dimensional". There's not really room for her to be more nuanced because she's so broken.

One thing I'm surprised no one is talking about (at least that I saw, see attention span issues mentioned above):

Yumi - Is clearly touched when she thinks the present she got is from Sensei. Her facade is cracking. I wonder how long it will be before it shatters, and I look forward to seeing what we'll learn about her, and her relationship with previous-sensei.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.20.0 part 1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.20.0 part 1].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Sff86

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck. when I call chinami (Aff:35) I get always the same scene (home alone, watching tv, order pizza, leave). all other girls are all "main story progress needed" or "requirements met", but no more new scenes. hope somebody can help. thx

Unbenannt.png

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Never had any problems with her, but maybe you need to make some more yumi or main quests to unlock the next step for chinami.
Overall its always better to progress with all girls instead of hunting for one. Sone events stay locked until others are resolved.

Reactions: alex2011

Sff86

Sep 8, 2018
Never had any problems with her, but maybe you need to make some more yumi or main quests to unlock the next step for chinami.
Overall its always better to progress with all girls instead of hunting for one. Sone events stay locked until others are resolved.
jah, but I can't find any triggers

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck. when I call chinami (Aff:35) I get always the same scene (home alone, watching tv, order pizza, leave). all other girls are all "main story progress needed" or "requirements met", but no more new scenes. hope somebody can help. thx

View attachment 1486450
And what does the main quest line /happy events say? There should be clues about what to do next there. And have you tried calling chinami at different times? Like at morning or something?

In fact I just looked at an old save of mine, try maybe going to the shrine on the weekends.

Reactions: alex2011 and Sff86

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

View attachment 1486450
Minds a bit foggy atm, but call Chinami outside her normal time. Morning instead of afternoon or afternoon instead of morning, I forget which.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
oh no man this is an actual theory.
Holy shit, these are some wild theories. I can't dispute them in any way shape or form, nor would I be totally against them. Honestly, I think Sana is cute regardless.

Not going to lie, I've had a hard time actually reading a lot of the posts on here, lately. I just haven't had the attention span for some reason. I know there's a lot of people making good points about things, and there's some trolls, and there are people having a hard time with the recent scenes in the game. I just wanted to give my opinion on a few of the topics that stood out to me.

"The Scene" - the controversial one. I'm in agreement with the people who don't believe Sensei is in control of his actions at this point. He's clearly been modified mentally, or something else is in partial control, or he's just gone more crazy than normal temporarily.

Tsuneyo - It is jarring, the change between how she normally is, and how she is at the end of "the scene". However, there are certainly explanations that make sense in the story for her behaviour. She's had a lot of things explained to her. She loves Molly more than anyone else in the game but her father. She could probably sense something from Sensei and the way he was acting to add a sense of 'something terrible happened here' to the scene for her.

Ami - Her character is ruled by terror of being left without family, and when every action, decision, and thing she says is influenced by that very base and difficult to escape emotion, it makes sense that she comes off as "one dimensional". There's not really room for her to be more nuanced because she's so broken.

One thing I'm surprised no one is talking about (at least that I saw, see attention span issues mentioned above):

Yumi - Is clearly touched when she thinks the present she got is from Sensei. Her facade is cracking. I wonder how long it will be before it shatters, and I look forward to seeing what we'll learn about her, and her relationship with previous-sensei.
The scene: We knew from the beginning sensei hasn't been in control all the way. The scene with Yumi in the beginning for example.

Not to mention the whole user x accessing terminal x thing during happy scenes and such. There's multiple users trying to fight for total control of sensei I believe. I think it's the 4 gods that have been mentioned time and time again.

Tsuneyo: She knows more than she lets on, and always has. The ramen shop was host to the yakuza. She's obviously gonna learn a shit ton just from being around them alone. I think she's feigned ignorance mostly as that basically lets her remain "innocuous" and "unimportant" during most conversations, people won't worry about her eavesdropping because most people would think she just doesn't understand what's been being talked about to begin with.

Ami: She's literally the most absolutely broken character in the game currently. She's lost everyone important to her, and she's lost sensei. When she heard he lost his memory, she basically had a huge breakdown and Maya even hinted at it, before she told sensei about the anniversary of her parents death. That's when she started throwing herself at sensei. It was the last thing she could do to hold onto him. It didn't even matter that we weren't her sensei. As long as she had someone to cling to.

Yumi: She's already cracked which is why she refuses to show herself to sensei 90% of the time because she still doesn't know if the memory loss/losing control thing is just our way of fucking with her and our way of getting her to drop her guard, or not. I have a feeling sensei(Not our sensei but a previous rendition) has molested her at one point in time.

Reactions: alex2011 and moodle

Flagboy12

Oct 20, 2018
First I wanna start by saying (even though it sounds kinda weird) that this is probably one of my favorite pieces of fiction I have read in a long while. Like I read decently often (no not VNs) and this is up there with some of the best books I've read. Selebus you have created something that's actually really good.

Also if anyone could tell me the song that plays during the metal in microwaves event please lmk.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
With so much death and killing vibes - i am suprised i cant actually kill somebody in this game.(And oh boy, there are MANY i wish a could have.)
Because MC is an average *i don`t give a fuck, make choices for me, i`ll just stand there like a complete idiot.*( This seems to be the whole point of it,apparently)
And the sex scenes are kind of sucks.(no pun intended)And no sex version now exists, who would have thought?).
Amount of fillers is worse then in Naruto, ffs.Game hooked me up at the start, but close to second half of the part two(where i am now) - i am really considering to actually JUMP :)...ugh.

P.s and what the hell with the user friendly progression?Game is unplayable without the guide mode, are you serious? Thanks to the kind soul that actually made the guide mode, and you dont need to randomly click through everything and\or with wiki opened.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
First I wanna start by saying (even though it sounds kinda weird) that this is probably one of my favorite pieces of fiction I have read in a long while. Like I read decently often (no not VNs) and this is up there with some of the best books I've read. Selebus you have created something that's actually really good.

Also if anyone could tell me the song that plays during the metal in microwaves event please lmk.
Think that's "sensei.mp3" in the code, if you want it that way.
Don't know the actual song though. Could probably do some kind of reverse audio from downloading that.

And the sex scenes are kind of sucks.(no pun intended).Story is okay, but either remove sex from the game or make it worth playing for, it IS and adult games site, not a doki-doki fanfic forum.

P.s and what the hell with the user friendly progression?Game is unplayable without the guide mode, are you serious?
Considering the adult games site argument, this place is more of a pirate site (Let's not dive into that topic of morality again, thank you) and mainly helps smaller games reach larger audience (which LiL doesn't need too much anymore).

And the progression, well sure, it's sometimes hard to figure out the next step (especially if you're trying to reach one, that's locked behind another).
But if, let's say, there's a event where Tsuneyo and Molly have a fight and they end up not wanting to see each other.
You're complaining about not getting the Molly event after that, because it's locked behind Tsuneyo's after event and maybe in an unexpected location like the Maid Cafe.
You need to get Tsuneyo's first, because in that you'll learn that she wants to apologize and can tell Molly that in her eventm which would lead to them being happy again.
If you got Molly's event first, then you (technically) wouldn't be able to tell her about Tsuneyo and they wouldn't be friends again.
So yeah, it kinda sucks to try to figure out what to do, but you just need a little bit of luck and hope of getting the right event.
Worst case scenario, you can ask the wikia, ask us or check the code (probably).

But hey, opinions are opinions. Not everyone wants to eat chocolate cake when you could have muffins instead.

Slavytuch

Apr 18, 2020
You're free to say whatever you want, man! I'm really glad you're playing and I'm glad you treat the critique and theorizing as a second game.

Like many others on the Internet, I honestly just love being sarcastic and argumentative- and I don't think it's particularly harmful for developers to push back on critique if they adamantly disagree with it. There is plenty of stuff in the game that's been improved based on player feedback and I'm even setting aside two months of development time to rework most of the early game in Q1 of 2022 because the quality just...kinda sucks.

I've said and done many things that have caused various people to drop their support in the past. But if that's the cost for expressing myself, so be it. Hell, I lost a $100 patron just last week for calling them out on something they said in the Discord. If someone says something I think is silly, I'm gonna fuckin' let 'em know I think it's silly. I've got no obligation to listen to anyone, and they have no obligation to listen to me when I reply.

I'm proud of what I make and anyone who thinks I should just shut up and agree with all critique can touch my wiener.
I... just don't get it man, you've been so supportive so far to Molly, so many times she have been hurt by "real life", and always there was a person to help her, because in the end of the day she is just a teenage nerd.
I can understand the harshness at anybody currently - Maya is making Sensei to fail, so she is depreciated, Yumi is too stubborn and aggressive, it had to be done to break her confidence, Makoto is just making an excuse to have something, that was never there in the fist place, so she hurts every time she is reminded of that. Ayane hurts because Sensei is not capable to have a strong decision, or have courage to say no to another teenager, I get it.
So, why Molly suffers now, Selebus? She has been nothing but self-sufficient nerd, never asked for anything or tried to do some weird shit, but she was the target of the rape nonetheless, so either you wanted to go off at players because it would impress them how fucking reckless and powerfull and big dick energy you are, or it has SOME meaning to the Sensei's illness and that's why Maya hates him so much, it's the last stretch I'm giving it. I know that you don't care, but I do, and if you do this shit just to annoy or impress people - thats not what I'm looking for, so at least I'm gonna drop it, not that you would care, you have 11k support on your patreon man, you've alreay done better than you have imagined in the fist place, right? You deserve this power, and deserve to burn the whole place down, if you would care.
But, please, don't do that shit man, it's awful and that's exactly why there is so much money involved than just supporters.
I'm not asking you to be more soft with characters, you're the one, who knows how to move plot along, but this shit, makes me worry how much of a show off you are than a writer with a passion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I haven't played in roughly a year. Does the "get lust to 10 as soon as you unlock it" rule still apply to not miss any content, or has that risen?
Nothing has changed in regard to how the game works, the only changes are the amount of content and a couple instances of higher requirements.

Hmm, now that I think about it, the brother was meant to be the older one, right ? So, we know that Sana is at least 18 ( all characters in the class are 18 minimum ), and according to the wiki Sara is 33 ( I actually thought she was younger ). So Sara had Sana at ... 15 ( potentially even 14, as Sana's birthday is January 4th and Sara's is July 6th ). Oh dear, I suppose it happens. But if Sana is the younger one, then her brother would have been born when Sara was what, 13 ? And after one early teen childbirth, she went and got a second ? .... I kind of find it unlikely

Well then... I still don't really subscribe to the theory, but I feel it might have some legs to stand on now.
He was the older sibling of the two, yes. I also find those ages hard to believe, but it does make me curious to see what Sara's ages for each birth come to when you remove the disclaimer ages, meaning all characters being 18+ even if they appear otherwise, as a factor.

I have to disagree with your assessment of 'the scene' in this case. While I am in no way disturbed to the degree some people apparently are, still good to keep going in that regard, I do believe this was different from the Yumi kiss scene, where he actually wasn't in control. Even partial control is not in control, though I do agree he might have had something influencing him to a limited extent, but still he didn't seem forced into it whereas the Yumi kiss was entirely against his will.

There's definitely much more that can explain the Tsuneyo thing than people give the update credit for.

You hit the nail on the head with Ami, that accident left her deeply scarred, she can't react much differently until those scars heal IF they can. The body can be healed pretty easily comparatively speaking, but the mind is a different matter.

Yumi's facade has actually been cracking for a while now. She hated him ganuinely at first, but she was more acting like a tsundere by the Christmas update, hence the note she gave him. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes from absolute last girl to get some romance time and/or lust events to being one of the next few considering the leaps she's making.

Holy shit, these are some wild theories. I can't dispute them in any way shape or form, nor would I be totally against them. Honestly, I think Sana is cute regardless.

The scene: We knew from the beginning sensei hasn't been in control all the way. The scene with Yumi in the beginning for example.

Not to mention the whole user x accessing terminal x thing during happy scenes and such. There's multiple users trying to fight for total control of sensei I believe. I think it's the 4 gods that have been mentioned time and time again.

Tsuneyo: She knows more than she lets on, and always has. The ramen shop was host to the yakuza. She's obviously gonna learn a shit ton just from being around them alone. I think she's feigned ignorance mostly as that basically lets her remain "innocuous" and "unimportant" during most conversations, people won't worry about her eavesdropping because most people would think she just doesn't understand what's been being talked about to begin with.

Ami: She's literally the most absolutely broken character in the game currently. She's lost everyone important to her, and she's lost sensei. When she heard he lost his memory, she basically had a huge breakdown and Maya even hinted at it, before she told sensei about the anniversary of her parents death. That's when she started throwing herself at sensei. It was the last thing she could do to hold onto him. It didn't even matter that we weren't her sensei. As long as she had someone to cling to.

Yumi: She's already cracked which is why she refuses to show herself to sensei 90% of the time because she still doesn't know if the memory loss/losing control thing is just our way of fucking with her and our way of getting her to drop her guard, or not. I have a feeling sensei(Not our sensei but a previous rendition) has molested her at one point in time.
We know he's had moments where he wasn't in control, usually pretty obvious like with the Yumi kiss, but we have yet to see signs that this loss of control is continuous.

Tsuneyo definitely knows more than any of us thought. She does seem like the type to want to stay out of the limelight, so taking actions that make her seem innocuous sounds about right, including not letting on how much she knows.

Ami is easily the most broken with Noriko as a close second. The poor girl went through something extremely traumatic, it would have been a miracle even in real life if she didn't end up this way.

Yep, Yumi cracked a while ago. When is hard to pinpoint, but she definitely did by the time of the Christmas event. I don't think he has molested her, I think she made that up out of spite due to the detentions as I don't see evidence of it being true.

With so much death and killing vibes - i `m suprised i can`t actually kill somebody in this game.(And oh boy, there are MANY i wish a could`ve.)
Because MC is an average *i don`t give a fuck, make choices for me, i`ll just stand there like a complete idiot.*
And the sex scenes are kind of sucks.(no pun intended).Story is okay, but either remove sex from the game or make it worth playing for, it IS and adult games site, not a doki-doki fanfic forum.
Amount of fillers is worse then in Naruto, ffs.Game hooked me up at the start, but close to second half of the part two(where i am now) - i am really considering to actually JUMP :)...ugh.

P.s and what the hell with the user friendly progression?Game is unplayable without the guide mode, are you serious?
I think you might have the purpose of the site confused. It MOSTLY does adult games, but its purpose is piracy in general. As for the sex, that is side content, it is intentionally done this way because the focus is entirely on the story. Fillers? There are none here.

Unplayable? I've been playing for a while with no guide at all. Seriously, while a guide does help, it is not necessary to use one as long as you follow some basic tips.

Think that's "sensei.mp3" in the code, if you want it that way.
Don't know the actual song though. Could probably do some kind of reverse audio from downloading that.

Considering the adult games site argument, this place is more of a pirate site (Let's not dive into that topic of morality again, thank you) and mainly helps smaller games reach larger audience (which LiL doesn't need too much anymore).

And the progression, well sure, it's sometimes hard to figure out the next step (especially if you're trying to reach one, that's locked behind another).
But if, let's say, there's a event where Tsuneyo and Molly have a fight and they end up not wanting to see each other.
You're complaining about not getting the Molly event after that, because it's locked behind Tsuneyo's after event and maybe in an unexpected location like the Maid Cafe.
You need to get Tsuneyo's first, because in that you'll learn that she wants to apologize and can tell Molly that in her eventm which would lead to them being happy again.
If you got Molly's event first, then you (technically) wouldn't be able to tell her about Tsuneyo and they wouldn't be friends again.
So yeah, it kinda sucks to try to figure out what to do, but you just need a little bit of luck and hope of getting the right event.
Worst case scenario, you can ask the wikia, ask us or check the code (probably).

But hey, opinions are opinions. Not everyone wants to eat chocolate cake when you could have muffins instead.
I see no reason to dive into that topic for the millionth time. I agree with you on the site, it's more of a piracy site that just so happens to mostly get adult games because those are the ones with the least protection, coming from developers who don't necessarily have the ability to fund or implement any kind of preventative measure like Denuvo. You won't find more recent EA, Bethesda, what have you games on this site for one reason, they are heavily guarded both by DRM in some cases and watchdogs like the ESA, who actually did catch me pirating Fallout 4 and sent a nasty letter to my ISP.

I once again agree on progression, things need to happen as they are for the story to remain coherent with the same outcomes that the current events come to.

I... just don't get it man, you've been so supportive so far to Molly, so many times she have been hurt by "real life", and always there was a person to help her, because in the end of the day she is just a teenage nerd.
I can understand the harshness at anybody currently - Maya is making Sensei to fail, so she is depreciated, Yumi is too stubborn and aggressive, it had to be done to break her confidence, Makoto is just making an excuse to have something, that was never there in the fist place, so she hurts every time she is reminded of that. Ayane hurts because Sensei is not capable to have a strong decision, or have courage to say no to another teenager, I get it.
So, why Molly suffers now, Selebus? She has been nothing but self-sufficient nerd, never asked for anything or tried to do some weird shit, but she was the target of the rape nonetheless, so either you wanted to go off at players because it would impress them how fucking reckless and powerfull and big dick energy you are, or it has SOME meaning to the Sensei's illness and that's why Maya hates him so much, it's the last stretch I'm giving it. I know that you don't care, but I do, and if you do this shit just to annoy or impress people - thats not what I'm looking for, so at least I'm gonna drop it, not that you would care, you have 11k support on your patreon man, you've alreay done better than you have imagined in the fist place, right? You deserve this power, and deserve to burn the whole place down, if you would care.
But, please, don't do that shit man, it's awful and that's exactly why there is so much money involved than just supporters.
I'm not asking you to be more soft with characters, you're the one, who knows how to move plot along, but this shit, makes me worry how much of a show off you are than a writer with a passion.
It's not that Sensei CAN'T say no, his entire plan revolves around being unwilling to say no. He literally wants to get in the pants of all of these girls and that means no exclusivity.

Molly has never been self sufficient, she just hadn't started to go downhill yet until the whole Rin thing happened, then she dropped hard and fast. You do know this is a Denpa game, right? This wasn't about getting back at players, it's actually pretty obvious when Selebus is doing that, the puzzle in "There is Nothing" is a good example of this. This is the situation deteriorating as all Denpa games do.

This post makes me think that the Denpa genre just isn't your kind of game, that's perfectly alright by the way, but you would be better suited finding something else. Things are only going to get more intense from here for a long while before we come to any, IF we come to any, better situation.

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It`s not about who to click after the event, it`s more about the events being tied to 4 different activities, while you need to guess a right day of the week and maybe\or raise an affection\lust with diffferent characters in most cases.Oh, and some events are missable.Great.It`s a flaw, not just an opinion.
P.s Luck and hope for reaching an event in game?Are you for real?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lower left corner, About us text:
About us
F95zone is an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics, make new friends, participate in active discussions and more
99% of the games on this site - adult games\comics\videos\gifs.Instead of *Diving into this topic for the millionth time* - deal with the fact, that this is an ADULT games site, even it`s a piracy site.Theme of this site - adult games, bear with it.
As for the game-i can see that you love this game too pretty much and defending it in any way possible, so i won`t even start talking about the problems with you, it`s pointless.But please, for the love of god God, don`t pretend that there are no problems, because you actually love the game.There are.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slavytuch

Apr 18, 2020
This post makes me think that the Denpa genre just isn't your kind of game, that's perfectly alright by the way, but you would be better suited finding something else. Things are only going to get more intense from here for a long while before we come to any, IF we come to any, better situation.
Yeah, maybe you right, the first glimpse of horror was awesome, it impressed me very much, but this stuff is getting out of hand, I expected things go downhill, but not at that direction...

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes