Basket Case

Nov 6, 2020
Gods gods I love this game so much. I spent the last month, maybe less, lost in the amazingness that is this game. Every sentence feels well placed and pertinent to the place you're currently at. I've lost my shit several times to some of what I consider the funniest lines I've had the pleasure of reading. Freaking jello. I laughed for a minute straight at that. I wish more than ever that I had money for things. I very badly want to support Selebus.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure if anybody's mentioned/theorized or anything about this (and at 10k+ posts and god knows how many words on this thread it's kinda difficult to find it ) but... what does the number 23 stand for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: akselx and moodle

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it's not on mobile devices get rid of the tag.
Joiplay is a thing and is currently the method used to play this game on mobile due to size.

Not sure if anybody's mentioned/theorized or anything about this (and at 10k+ posts and god knows how many words on this thread it's kinda difficult to find it ) but... what does the number 23 stand for?
Maybe Sana's? I've never really thought about that any further than needed to progress, too focused on bigger aspects.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mean, Sensei had a brother, who may or may not be one of the gods referenced in the game.

Reactions: alex2011 and akselx

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Joiplay is a thing and is currently the method used to play this game on mobile due to size.

Maybe Sana's? I've never really thought about that any further than needed to progress, too focused on bigger aspects.
Ami's mother is sensei's sister, isn't she?

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Wait, I don't remember specifically seeing anything about sexual abuse, though considering she was actively in Kendo, she might have been under insane pressure from her family. I think we all know that trope, the girl does well in something, the family latches onto that thing and pressures the girl so bad that it hurts her, the girl has some sort of fall from grace in the family's eyes due to the pressure, acts out, stops working so hard, stuff like that.

Some families, espcially the more traditional ones, tend to put more pressue on the younger generations. At least in fiction, though I am sure this happened in the past in real life if it isn't still happening today.
I was taking a not too subtle jab as the Japanese kendo organisations.

It seems to be an inevitable feature of Eastern teaching styles - where there is a master/student relationship in which the student is not expected to question anything their master does and is expected to follow all orders unerringly - that gross old men will take advantage of young women. See the recent revalations about certain yoga groups.

I practice martial arts (with a sword) and in the UK it is an open secret that the Japanese kendo (and many other martial arts) organisations are gross.

I think kendo is particularly susceptible because a large number of females actually practice it.

Tsuneyo appears to have entered national level competitions in kendo = she has been abused by filthy old men.

Reactions: alex2011

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I practice martial arts (with a sword) and in the UK it is an open secret that the Japanese kendo (and many other martial arts) organisations are gross.
I call fucking hax bro, God knows it took forever to find anywhere to do sabre fencing.

• Haha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...since the wiki hasnt been updated yet and there may or may not be consequences much later, i dont know who to choose at the little manga club contest...based on my taste it would either be maya or molly, but i honestly cant decide...any spoilers about the consequences? ^^

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hmm...since the wiki hasnt been updated yet and there may or may not be consequences much later, i dont know who to choose at the little manga club contest...based on my taste it would either be maya or molly, but i honestly cant decide...any spoilers about the consequences? ^^
I picked each of them to see if there were any immediate consequences, and if there were they weren't obvious. My official pick was Futaba because that outfit was slimming on her but really accentuated her bust (though Maya was a very close second because that pallette looks great on her)

Maya
Futaba

Reactions: crustlord12

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

• Haha

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I call fucking hax bro, God knows it took forever to find anywhere to do sabre fencing.
Iaido is out there my man, I'm not going to suggest which organisation you should check out though because that would basically be doxxing myself :ROFLMAO:

Fuck the seitei nerds though, find a koryu group.

• Haha

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
look at everyones face after you pick, scroll back, pick a different one
I picked sana because 1 it's hilarious and 2 seemed the most neutral option imo
Yeah, you just chose the girl that will peg sensei.
which makes my pick of sana even more relevant... you know... considering...
she has a secret penis

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes