vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
God damn. I get that it's not the focus of the game - maybe it's not even possible, maybe Selly's somewhat asexual himself (nothing wrong with that) - but it just hit me how weird it is to see scenes that are actually erotic with the game's assets, even in the custom renders.

Did you juice her assets in KK or is she stock?

Nolla

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a renpy mod out there that can jump to a specific save page. I have 77 pages worth of save files and sometimes I accidentally click the "9" at the bottom of the Load screen instead of the ">", forcing me to click over 60 times to get back to my most recent save.

FaNt3

Oct 2, 2021
God damn. I get that it's not the focus of the game - maybe it's not even possible, maybe Selly's somewhat asexual himself (nothing wrong with that) - but it just hit me how weird it is to see scenes that are actually erotic with the game's assets, even in the custom renders.

Did you juice her assets in KK or is she stock?
i buffed her a little, in stock her chest bugged

Reactions: vehemental

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a renpy mod out there that can jump to a specific save page. I have 77 pages worth of save files and sometimes I accidentally click the "9" at the bottom of the Load screen instead of the ">", forcing me to click over 60 times to get back to my most recent save.
Here's what I did. Just drag the file into the LiL/game folder. The double chevron ">>" moves the save page by 10.

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes